UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If anyone was disappointed by the previous update I believe this one should make it up to him tenfold.
Not sure if "disappointed" is quite the right word. Leave Hana literally right before what would have been your "first time" together (GOD DAMN IT!) to have some hot Mina action hinted at (possibly with Felicia) (FUCKING WOO!!) only to have the episode end with a cliff hanger (GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!).
blue balls.jpg

I mean, if Hana and Mina weren't so fantastic (still can't really pick a favorite), not to mention my favorite contestant Felicia (who would be #1 if not for Hana and Mina) I guess it would have been less frustrating. :LOL:

Reactions: Nulldev

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Fortunately for the MC Hana isn't a real girl, so she will not bear him rancour for what happened;

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Fortunately for the MC Hana isn't a real girl, so she will not bear him rancour for what happened;
I mean, you aren't wrong, but at the same time she does tell the MC to go and she does actually like Mina so this one might be up in the air. It would depend on her actual personality.

But let's face it, all the girls in all these games are basically unicorns. Finding one like that in real life...fuck the lottery man, this is where the infinitesimally small odds are at.

Reactions: longsuper1

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yup, this update is superb, IMO the best one yet. Felicia and Mina fans will be delighted and since they're the best girls (along with Hana) everyone will be delighted by default. I don't want to spoil your fun so I'll only say that devs have set new standards when it comes to making VN appealing. There are tons of little things that make this update (and game overall) above all others, you even have a passage of time taken into account and depending on the order of things we do we might get slightly different scenes or from slightly different POV. This adds to replayability and makes the game much more immersive.

Devs also remember things and choices we've made much earlier in the game and now we either have to face the consequences of our actions or we're presented with unique opportunities that wouldn't be available unless we've made a certain choice. All in all I'm amazed how much they can squeeze out of VNs (and GIL out of Honey Select, his images are better than 99% of DAZ renders), at times I forget it's an erotic visual novel, instead I see some RPG elements and an illusion of open world.

I also forgot how big PC updates are when compared to other erotic games we're getting. Seriously, it takes a significant amount of time to finish this update and even then you have to replay it a couple of times to see all the scenes (and it's not tedious since we're getting a totally different experience and there is no grind here).

If anyone was disappointed by the previous update I believe this one should make it up to him tenfold.
I'm glad we're keeping expectations manageable. ;)

I was very slightly disappointed with the last episode, and you've certainly piqued my interest. Can't wait to try it... which is a shame since I'll have to. :cry:

She's not in this update, the main focus is on Mina and Felicia. BTW, after this update some new tags will most likely be added since we got scenes that many requested.
What?! No Veronica? 0/10, worst update ever!

That should make the waiting marginally easier, I suppose.

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes