ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Found the update pretty damn disappointing, esp. after Veronica's treatment in the previous update. Felicia needs to be treated harder, more edgy. The MC had the opportunity to be rougher with her in the first few minutes of meeting her -- in the bathroom -- than he's had in every update since. The vanilla treatment -- "ooh, vibrators! Ooohh, anal! Ooooohhh, with her husband nearby!" -- is all so smalltime. A huge lack of psychological insight into the characters. Felicia needs to be pushed to the edge, to be forced to find her limits and made to realize she does have them, not to be fucked timidly by a nervous virgin like the mc.

The mc had the option to be far harsher and humiliating with Veronica, a character who didn't need a comeuppance, than with Felicia. Everything about Felicia says she needs to be broken down and made to sob, but we're forced to be so boring and tame with her.

The Mina stuff was better, but Mina has never needed to be beaten down, so the sweet stuff works there.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Found the update pretty damn disappointing, esp. after Veronica's treatment in the previous update. Felicia needs to be treated harder, more edgy. The MC had the opportunity to be rougher with her in the first few minutes of meeting her -- in the bathroom -- than he's had in every update since. The vanilla treatment -- "ooh, vibrators! Ooohh, anal! Ooooohhh, with her husband nearby!" -- is all so smalltime. A huge lack of psychological insight into the characters. Felicia needs to be pushed to the edge, to be forced to find her limits and made to realize she does have them, not to be fucked timidly by a nervous virgin like the mc.

The mc had the option to be far harsher and humiliating with Veronica, a character who didn't need a comeuppance, than with Felicia. Everything about Felicia says she needs to be broken down and made to sob, but we're forced to be so boring and tame with her.

The Mina stuff was better, but Mina has never needed to be beaten down, so the sweet stuff works there.
:unsure:

EmZUOk6UcAAPYpR.jpg

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1561602

I have no idea what game you played, but we got plenty of glimpses into what these characters are thinking behind their masks, and why they do the things that they do. I don’t know what to tell you pal.
Agreed ! this is one of the best written game. It take player to emotional and psychological ride on so many level.
Mina is love, Mina is life. Great update.
You : Mina is love, Mina is life.
Me : Mina is love, Mina is life. fuck her in every way and fuck her very tight :LOL:

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
(...) is all so smalltime. A huge lack of psychological insight into the characters.
Like some other members already asked: What game did you play? Pale Carnations offers a lot of insight into the thoughts and actions of the main cast, superior to practically anything on site! And your choices in the game count. It seems that your Edwin simply lacks a high enough asshole, eh, toughness score to do something in the vein you want. But beside that, I am very sure we get a nice surprise when Felicia´s main motivation for being a Carnation will be shown. I have a feeling that it will be a major surprise for some players. And then you will see that your "beat her into submission" would have been a complete disaster.

Reactions: beh123234

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Only a hero can save us now.
Jaein(Yes and no)! While a hero would be nice, we will get the update sooner or later from the Devs for free. What will be more important is one of our on-site compression heroes is ready to start! It is nice to have a full size "PC" on save, but for day-to-day play a compressed version is easier and quicker to download.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
to those waiting on an update, these guys have a pretty tight grip on their release, their patrons tend to be good at not releasing too early, I wouldnt suggest holding your breath.

Im just hoping that people arent over-selling this update cuz my expectations are too high.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If it doesn't leak, the public release date for Ch3Up3 is December 31st.
Otherwise, you'll find it here anywhere between today and then.
Which is absolutely great! But on one hand, I hope for you that it does not leak, on the other hand I would like a leaked version now, because I have to be back at work directly in the new year. Hopefully some day you have other options to support you, which I would like much to do, but I will never throw money down Patreon´s throat again.

Have great and peaceful Christmas days and a good slide into the new year!
Weih_blau_front.jpg

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes