Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I'd suggest you stop trying to make sense out of it. This is a pirate forum and while it would be nice to let the devs have their one week it won't change the fact that someone will leak it whether there is a public release or not. Thats the very nature of piracy forums.
I would like to believe that we can do better then just be pirates. There are plenty of places where games get posted yet they put nowhere near the amount of effort to keep things organized, with links to the creators page, possibility for authors to have the OP in the thread.
Sure we can't control the leaks so how about not updating the thread till devs release the version themselves?
That would probably stop the update from showing on crawler sites that take the stuff from here.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I would like to believe that we can do better then just be pirates. There are plenty of places where games get posted yet they put nowhere near the amount of effort to keep things organized, with links to the creators page, possibility for authors to have the OP in the thread.
Sure we can't control the leaks so how about not updating the thread till devs release the version themselves?
That would probably stop the update from showing on crawler sites that take the stuff from here.
Could do better? Sure, but like i said this is a piracy forum and the majority of people don't give a fuck about anything but themselfs. So i wouldn't expect anything from them. ;)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Could do better? Sure, but like i said this is a piracy forum and the majority of people don't give a fuck about anything but themselfs. So i wouldn't expect anything from them. ;)

If posters here didn't care about anything about themselves, they would not share games. A lot of games here gets updated as fast as patrons due to leakers. This is first and foremost a pirate forum and people sharing is what keeps this place alive.

Reactions: Axeleen

Orphee

Nov 19, 2021
And that's bad how? You clearly can afford to support them so why pirate it when for a mere 10$ you can get the best game on this site? Plus as a patron you get some exclusive content so yeah, it's cheap for the amount of entertainment you're getting.
yes,You're right.I will also seek games here. When I meet favorite game authors, I am also very willing to go to patreon to support them, and then I can play my favorite games at the first time, which is great. For the author's hard work, this pay is really cheap. Oh, I can't speak English, so I hope you can understand it with machine translation. i 'm sorry.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
And that's bad how? You clearly can afford to support them so why pirate it when for a mere 10$ you can get the best game on this site? Plus as a patron you get some exclusive content so yeah, it's cheap for the amount of entertainment you're getting.
So true. You should support creators because you enjoy what they do and want them to continue doing so. If you just want to get the lastest build early then might as well just wait for it here since someone will almost always share it.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen and sunaboz
Dec 21, 2019
Why does everybody call this a "piracy" forum when it's obviously not that simple. Most devs have accounts here and some even post their games here themselves. This is also where most of their patrons come from. This is where their games can be discussed, highly rated "even when not deserved lol" and gain traction turning into even more support. If the occasional early leak is the price for that service, then so be it. Funny how you rarely see the actual devs crying about it, it's mostly just their simps.

4.90 star(s) 471 Votes