rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Didnt think that i'll say this about some HS game, didnt even think that its even possible, but - nice renders!
And im somewhat agree with the guy above - males in HS are horrible, so the less they are visible the better.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
graphics are crisp as fuck... but why does HS games HAVE to use this same MC every time lol
There are just not the models and the ones they have are all Asian/Japanese which for western eyes makes it so boring.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
We need an Android version for the culture culture lol . Appreciate it and thanks for the content by the devs and the site also. Definitely been holding us down thru these strange times we are in.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmmm....choices minefield..but i chose right for how i like to play..so the games good that way...so this is conditional on future choices allowing me to continue my path ...lol..
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Wait, I'm confused about the plot. So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
looks like sharing is a major thing so that blows but it fits with the story. all in all good story nice size for a first release. mom's past sucks. was there a way to get Lucy to choose MC in the event or nah? all in all not a bad game.

Reactions: Lexstok and Canute

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Dunno about that, I got a footjob on the MC off Rosalind but favourite girl has gotta be Hana atm

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I liked it for a one off but it's not my jam.

I loved the look of the amazonian goddess but I absolutely hated her. It was great, then she spoke.

The other one I liked fucked the MC's friend. The rest are a mixed bag.

I don't see how any romance can come of this and that's my thing. With all the girls shown I thought it would be like a date sim style but most of them are married and it looks like most are going to be fucked by various people.

I won't use those 3 dreaded letters, they aren't warranted here and I couldn't give 2 shits about things like that but i'm not looking to date someone that's just swallowed a bucket full of someones cum.

It will be absolutely awesome to those into sexual humiliation and stuff like that but despite the tag it's not really aimed at those of us looking for romance stuff.

4.90 star(s) 460 Votes