Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Fantastic Chapter 1. Game has a lot of great potential. I just hope it doesn't end up going nowhere like so many other games that gets my attention right at the start.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Pretty good chunk of content for a 1st release. That's always a good point. Honestly, I am not too keen with prostitution type story/gameplay, howevvver, I kinda let this slide... for now. The English and dialog flow nicely, I didn't noticed any critical grammar error, that's good.

Hana is pretty cute, I like rebel girl but uh... she's a bit prude about whole degeneracy thing, also I hope we get to bang the mother, yanno? tell me you plan to include incest, dev, tell me!!

Reactions: Red Sand

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
There is some lezdom, but not really femdom. Seems to be a dedicated maledom game. My guess is that the labels were confused here.

• Sad
Reactions: Aseratrix

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is some lezdom, but not really femdom. Seems to be a dedicated maledom game. My guess is that the labels were confused here.
No idea where you were looking but I didn't see a single dominant male.

Between the red head and the woman running the club they were the only 2 dominant people in the game.

That romance tag is misleading as fuck.
I do agree there, 100%.

It was the romance tag that brought me in when I saw the pic of the well toned red head. I had my in game ship all planned out.

I just don't see it.

It does say at the end you might find romance but going by what's been shown .... i'm not bothered by people fucking around, I love it personally. I am happy when people enjoy sex.

However....

I don't want to romance and sail off into the sunset with a woman that needs emptying of a months worth of cum from a sex contest.

I read the romance tag, I played the game, I red through the tags again and the only thing that came to mind is an old song "one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong".

As of typing this, only the barmaid is looking like she could be a potential love interest.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I liked it for a one off but it's not my jam.

I loved the look of the amazonian goddess but I absolutely hated her. It was great, then she spoke.

The other one I liked fucked the MC's friend. The rest are a mixed bag.

I don't see how any romance can come of this and that's my thing. With all the girls shown I thought it would be like a date sim style but most of them are married and it looks like most are going to be fucked by various people.

I won't use those 3 dreaded letters, they aren't warranted here and I couldn't give 2 shits about things like that but i'm not looking to date someone that's just swallowed a bucket full of someones cum.

It will be absolutely awesome to those into sexual humiliation and stuff like that but despite the tag it's not really aimed at those of us looking for romance stuff.
Thanks, Avaron1974, for the review. You and I seem to be looking for very similar content, so this helped immensely to curb my expectations.

I spent some time looking for Tormund memes to praise the big woman (because she tickled both my Amazon and redhead fetishes right from the banner pic), but I don't think I'll need them. I can handle some tsundere action, but if she's truly unlikable that kills it. I actually gave this face when I read your comments about her. :cry:

I've also got a thing for "damaged" girls, so romancing a sex worker is fine, but your comments suggest that you don't actually romance them and are just another client. That's fine and can be hot as long I go into it knowing that I'm not going to be finding love and simply having a good time.

Anyway, I'll still check it out when the android port comes out, but I'll be getting out of my romance mindset before I do.

Reactions: Avaron1974

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I read the romance tag, I played the game, I red through the tags again and the only thing that came to mind is an old song "one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong".
Sorry for the confusion, but thank you for your passing interest in our game. The romance tag might have been a little premature as far as Chapter 1 content goes, but the idea is the characters might grow to care for one another during their difficult experiences at the club, transitioning into romantic interest. It's understandable if that's not your thing, and it's certainly not a story book romance.

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
Very promising first release and choices feeling really matter. If you keep going like this game could be legend. Btw there's no incest tag but i think you'll add mom path later ?

Reactions: Red Sand

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks, Avaron1974, for the review. You and I seem to be looking for very similar content, so this helped immensely to curb my expectations.

I spent some time looking for Tormund memes to praise the big woman (because she tickled both my Amazon and redhead fetishes right from the banner pic), but I don't think I'll need them. I can handle some tsundere action, but if she's truly unlikable that kills it. I actually gave this face when I read your comments about her. :cry:

I've also got a thing for "damaged" girls, so romancing a sex worker is fine, but your comments suggest that you don't actually romance them and are just another client. That's fine and can be hot as long I go into it knowing that I'm not going to be finding love and simply having a good time.

Anyway, I'll still check it out when the android port comes out, but I'll be getting out of my romance mindset before I do.

From what it sounds like you will get to romance them but not until much later.

I'm sure the red head will mellow out as time goes on, she's hardly under ideal circumstances. I was a bit harsh on her but her personality when meeting her was very abrasive and off putting.

A few people I talk to on here have similar tastes so I try and be fair with it even if it's not my thing. I do think this will appeal to some people.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
No idea where you were looking but I didn't see a single dominant male.

Between the red head and the woman running the club they were the only 2 dominant people in the game.
Well you say you didn't see a single dominant male? I saw no single submissive male. Also you can definitely play the MC as an openly dominant guy. Alternative to it is playing him as an in denial about his desires, which would be still using women as cumdumps.
Furthermore the whole setup is build around the humiliation of women. That there are two women involved who also humiliate women, even each other, doesn't make it femdom in any way. They probably should put a lezdom tag instead.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Wow this game is pretty epic. Its not often you see a game like this with so much content right out of the bat will definitely keep an eye out for this one. Also just to be sure the gallery feature has yet to be implemented right? regardless its a pretty good and would like to see how this develops

4.90 star(s) 460 Votes