TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I'm getting some DISCIPLINE/Starless vibes. Has the dev given any info about how extreme will the scenes go? If he'll include futa, incest, stuff like that?
Sei Shouji games, particularly Starless and Closed Game, are my main influence when it comes to eroge and I'm happy that a few people have picked up on that.

To answer your question, the more extreme aspects of the story will come from the cruelty of the sex game side of the story. The training / punishment stuff in Starless was always my favorite part of that scenario and I hope to emulate some of the madness of that.

Reactions: Eldar

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Congrats to GIL3D and my friend TD1900 for an absolutely stellar update. For anyone who thinks they should wait because this is only a second release, DON'T! I have about 16 hours into doing the walkthroughs for both releases of the game. This game has more content than many v0.6's do. "5 Stars, Joe Bob says check it out!"

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is this game using Honey Select 2? Lately new games that use the Honey Select models graphics are vastly improved it makes me think its Honey Select 2 or some crazy enhancement mod.
No, Gil is just REALLY good.

Reactions: TD1900

-Mithril-

Oct 26, 2018
Nice job again in the 2nd chapter, totally worth the time of wait, as you said it was a good moment to cut there before the next chapter.
Very interesting the content of Mina, I don't like to do a move on friend's girlfriend... but probably I won't be able to reject her, she is so cute and deserver someone better.
My favourite part somehow was the concert, I really was waiting for more history about Hana since the end of the previous chapter.
And what I liked most somehow was the music a part usually forgotten, in my opinion you did a good job selecting the tracks I allways felt the correct enviroment also paying atention to it, specially in the concert.

What are you planing to place in the Photo Gallery of the Leisure Room? maybe images from the game, some random art from characters?

Last edited:

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Man, I am actually pretty sad that the Bartender chick is not someone we can go after. She is super hot.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Is this game going in the direction of getting Killians sloppy seconds or hand me down ladies the whole time ?? I think the only one he has not gotten to first is the bar lady. Also, I would not be surprised
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very unsettling game as you almost feel that the thing people talk about as a concern usually in certain games is coming down the track. I think it is a well made game, good dialogue, good variety of characters just some things are off putting, what is with all the
and other things which give me pause for concern in the future. Some elements give me pause that others will be pulling the strings and you dance.

But I do not have a crystal ball and I hope that you get choices to avoid certain things and actually be the one calling the shots in certain aspects. Even the

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I made a compressed PC version:

From 1.5 GB to 562 MB.

Compressed using Uren and Cruncher by BAS. Note that while the game worked fine on my side, its my first time compressing any game so I am fully not sure if it works in your setup (PC) or not. If somebody could update me after checking that would be great. Thanks

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Can this scene be avoided?

Is it possible to avoid group scenes in this game?
(I would like a pure harem and romance)

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes