• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can't understand how some people can't even play a game of this quality just because you are not the only man in town :ROFLMAO:

Same with the incest people :FacePalm:
It has to do with self insertion and romance. Last tag puts me into a certain mindframe of wanting to care for them that is not conducive to seeing them used and abused by others. :p Basically for me scenes with sex without MC as main focus are just click fast through anyway most of time., so this game would give me loads of emotional annoyance and not much payoff for what I would like. :) I guess with the romance and other themes combined this game is not for me either even if it looks interesting. Well devs have been honest and clear about direction of their game, so best of luck and fun with developing the game and playing it if it is your thing.

Reactions: TD1900

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
It has to do with self insertion and romance. Last tag puts me into a certain mindframe of wanting to care for them that is not conducive to seeing them used and abused by others. :p Basically for me scenes with sex without MC as main focus are just click fast through anyway most of time., so this game would give me loads of emotional annoyance and not much payoff for what I would like. :) I guess with the romance and other themes combined this game is not for me either even if it looks interesting. Well devs have been honest and clear about direction of their game, so best of luck and fun with developing the game and playing it if it is your thing.
I can get that, but not the 'this game doesnt have the 3 tags i like so im not even gonna try it'

And yeah, props to the devs for making a game out of the ordinary here, being clear about it and not making it more 'mainstream' due to this kind of people

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Pale Carnations [Ch. 2] Mutt & Jeff

Original Size: 1.50 GB
Compressed Size: 581 MB

Win/Linux: - - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is really good, it's definitely sticks out from your generic run of the mill games that plague this site. The story has me interested and the characters are great, i was genuinely bummed out when i hit the end of the chapter i was definitely craving for more.

One thing that's missing that would make this game pretty much a 10/10 game for me is animation. I think 2-3 years ago you can get away with your game not having any animation in it, but nowadays with every other game having animations even new ones that pop out of nowhere, it's hard to justify the lack of it in some games. Especially if you want your game to stand out, the competition is getting stiffer and stiffer these days, lots of great games to chose from.

Reactions: vr647

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Wow, this game has some great writing. Usually I just ctrl skip most H games after the first couple doses of hentai logic but this story feels very much alive. The hard choices you have to make in the game are always a plus too and it's good to see a protagonist build up that doesn't make him into Zeus. I'm genuinely interested in Hana's Plight, and Mina is the obvious choice for drama, I'm thoroughly going to enjoy going through her route at Ian's expense heh.

Great world building, hope the patreons are on my side of the polls heheh. Maybe make a discord sometime so you can mingle with your fans? Keep up the good work!

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Talk about being surprised!

I am not usually fond of this "anime"ish art style, but i decided to give this a go, and wow! I was stunned! Although, like always, the MC looks....odd, the girls in this game are just splendid! Pretty, sexy, cute and eye-catching faces and different body types too! I love the different type of girls in this game! Although i am not fond of the BDSM-stuff going on in the game, i love the character development and the story, so yea, it was worth the play, without a doubt! I will go as far as to say that these models are about the nicest bunch i've come across any of the games available on f95z! It can almost compete with BaDIK & Holiday Island etc. And as a bonus, if you're a fan of boobs, this game will certainly make you happy!

Definitely one of my favorites now, aboslutely.

Keep up the good work with this!

Reactions: TD1900

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this update just as much as the last. We got to dig a bit deeper into Felicia and Hana which I very much enjoyed. I'm looking forward to the rest of this chapter.

In the first update, I had mostly really only liked Mina and Hana but with this update, I've grown more attached to all the characters except for Veronica. Although that's probably just a preference thing. If I do end up liking or appreciating Veronica more by the end of this game then I will be truly impressed. In addition, I'm curious as to how much interaction there will be with the house girls. Also, are all the characters intended to play some part in the story now introduced(I ask this because the profile list is fully filled out by the end of this update)?

One last thing to note, it seems that the statistics for Hana, Felicia, and the August and Uncle Chuck section were broken for me. All of them did not update after making choices. The affection stat remained fixed as did August's trust. Also, this wouldn't really have much to do with you, the devs, since I think the walkthrough was created by someone else but the walkthrough does not seem to include everything. I'm going to end here because I stayed up to binge the entire update and am very sleepy. If there any typos, that's probably why.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Pale Carnations [Ch. 2] Mutt & Jeff

Original Size: 1.50 GB
Compressed Size: 581 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
TY

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 17/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Pale carnations" version "Ch2Up2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Pale carnations" versione "Ch2Up2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Pale carnations" version "Ch2Up1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Pale carnations" versione "Ch2Up1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
This game is a perfect example of how really good writing can elevate a really good game to a GREAT game. Even without the immersive story and character building / development, I would probably rank this game fairly high, due to the gorgeous renders, way above average HS models I think. However this game has a story that grows on you. My opinions of the characters changed universally thanks to the character building. I started off (as most probably do) really only liking Mina and Hana. But after interacting more with the other girls (mostly Felicia, and even Veronica) I have to admit I like them as well. That for me is the sign of a good story, when I become emotionally involved in the characters. This game is in my top 5 on F95. I friggan love it!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Aw, well sorry to hear that, but I understand. Thanks for trying the game.

The mother character's past is an important part of the main character's psychology and ties into his moral dilemma with dealing with the girls at the club, hence why it's at the forefront of the game.
I am totally fine with MC not having/wanting to have sex with his mother, and his current attitude shows a desire to protect her from the Club's debauchery, to the point of telling his boss to go fuck herself when his mom is brought up in conversation.

With this mindset, can you please advise if the mother will be either a) a sexual partner to Ian (and if so do we get the option to murder Ian), or b) somehow caught up in the Club's activities (and if so can we burn the fucking place to the ground)?

I would be very happy if Victoria got a nice normal boyfriend and had a nice normal relationship. I don't think I could handle it if she was on the receiving end the shit that the other girls were having to deal with.

Victoria has been through enough, and I just want to see her happy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glooskabe

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
What version of Honey Select is used to create these beautiful women ? And there are probably some additional mods used. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes