eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
This game is really good, it's definitely sticks out from your generic run of the mill games that plague this site. The story has me interested and the characters are great, i was genuinely bummed out when i hit the end of the chapter i was definitely craving for more.

One thing that's missing that would make this game pretty much a 10/10 game for me is animation. I think 2-3 years ago you can get away with your game not having any animation in it, but nowadays with every other game having animations even new ones that pop out of nowhere, it's hard to justify the lack of it in some games. Especially if you want your game to stand out, the competition is getting stiffer and stiffer these days, lots of great games to chose from.
To each his own, I guess. For me, animation in a game is just superfluous. It doesn't really add anything of value. We come for the writing and the graphics.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
To each his own, I guess. For me, animation in a game is just superfluous. It doesn't really add anything of value. We come for the writing and the graphics.
I know some people that come just for the writing, so everyone has their preferences, but to me animation adds a lot, moving/animated images will always have more appeal to me than static ones.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Art and writing are just conceptual ideas and entirely subjective from one person to another, animation is merely the display of motion to help people see movement without being forced to use their imagination. Considering the art in this H game is from HS, it's easily doable to record sex scenes and parse them into the game, it's just an addition to the features presented in the art to add to the experience. But yes, to each their own indeed.

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Someone mentioned earlier that there was no female on male femdom but I got a scene where the MC was bound and blindfolded by four women.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Also, are all the characters intended to play some part in the story now introduced(I ask this because the profile list is fully filled out by the end of this update)?
The profile menu gets new ones added to it as things go along. Chapter 1 originally didn't have the bottom four (Dalia, Harper, Jerrica, and Spider) listed for example. I am trying to keep the cast as condensed as possible, but they're at least be a few more that will pop up as updates come out.

I would be very happy if Victoria got a nice normal boyfriend and had a nice normal relationship. I don't think I could handle it if she was on the receiving end the shit that the other girls were having to deal with.
Victoria's role in the story is as a moral anchor and guiding influence to her son. That doesn't mean she won't get her own character development, but her role exists outside the club. I don't want to say much more than that, but you'll be pleased with some of the epilogues if you want a totally 100% happy ending for her.

Will the arsonist trait ever be needed ?
Needed? No. Be relevant at some point? Yes.
Don't assume anything suuuuuper dramatic by that answer. The character creation stuff is meant to add some flavor and bonuses here and there, you won't ever need it reach one of the endings.

Someone mentioned earlier that there was no female on male femdom but I got a scene where the MC was bound and blindfolded by four women.
That scene is from the most recent update. What you read is likely information from the previous release.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Victoria's role in the story is as a moral anchor and guiding influence to her son. That doesn't mean she won't get her own character development, but her role exists outside the club. I don't want to say much more than that, but you'll be pleased with some of the epilogues if you want a totally 100% happy ending for her.
Beautiful. My MC will make sure that, no matter what else happens, his Mom is taken care of.

Reactions: TD1900

taru

Apr 23, 2018
is there gonna be incest i just wonder why he would dissuade his mom from dating?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly.. I'm only interested into stealing Mina from Ian... I seriously hope MC gets to do things with her BEFORE she breaks up with Ian.

Was interested in Veronica, but she comes out as a hard lined lesbian in denial.

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
The profile menu gets new ones added to it as things go along. Chapter 1 originally didn't have the bottom four (Dalia, Harper, Jerrica, and Spider) listed for example. I am trying to keep the cast as condensed as possible, but they're at least be a few more that will pop up as updates come out.

Needed? No. Be relevant at some point? Yes.
Don't assume anything suuuuuper dramatic by that answer. The character creation stuff is meant to add some flavor and bonuses here and there, you won't ever need it reach one of the endings.

That scene is from the most recent update. What you read is likely information from the previous release.
I forgot to mention this yesterday. I don't know if this is because I had installed the mod which unlocked the scenes or if the game has a bug in it but the scene for Felicia and Mina at the pool party does not actually go to that scene.

Reactions: TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I forgot to mention this yesterday. I don't know if this is because I had installed the mod which unlocked the scenes or if the game has a bug in it but the scene for Felicia and Mina at the pool party does not actually go to that scene.
Thanks! That is indeed a mistake of my own.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
No Mac version?
We need a hero!!!!

edited. Sorry, I made a search. Thanks for the mac version!!!!

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
The writing, development, SET DESIGN and character designs. I put a lot of emphasis on the set designing. It immerses you because you kind of end of admiring the angles and the little objects around the scene. Even the background characters have a bit of uniqueness to them.

We've all seen some hideous HS styled games and it just kills it. It kills the immersion.

I know some people that come just for the writing, so everyone has their preferences, but to me animation adds a lot, moving/animated images will always have more appeal to me than static ones.
If you're talking about those stock HS sex animations then I think I can do without it. There's no fluidity to them. It doesn't add anything to the content presented to us. If it's not stock animations there are some custom animations in a few games but they look like frame skipping stills put together. It's gimmicks, burns the eyes and can even seem lazy.

I feel like people don't realize it but the biggest surprise was the addition of custom "animations" that were added in this chapter. GIL really outdid himself/herself there. I didn't expect to find any. I was literally sitting here with my eyebrows raised going "Huh...! Now this was totally unexpected." Almost fooled me into believing it was part of the engine doing the moving but I know it was some really well done stitching of stills.

I sound like such a fanboy but this game really impresses me that much.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
What is used to make the characters? I think fan art for this game would be nice!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I originally played the first part because I saw the romance tag.

Dev then clarified it wasn't traditional romance and it's not likely to happen how i'd want it to. I was happy enough to leave it there, i'd seen the start of a game some people are going to love but it wasn't going to be for me.

Then I saw part 2 had appeared here. I thought fuck it, the devs put real effort into the first part and it had a good chunk of content despite it not being what i'd usually go for, the least I can do is give them a fair chance. If they are going to put the effort in and realse good chunks of content with a plot that while not my usual taste is at least interesting, then I ca give them my time.

I have quite a few people follow me on here and I do believe some of them will love this game.

Not gonna lie I did like the second part. No it's not going to give me the romance I usually go for but by fuck are some of the scenes hilarious. I legit like the MC, he's got some great lines and it's nice to play someone that while out of their depth still has a good head on them and enough sense to be able to hold conversation with anyone. I loved the chat with Hana in the club after he'd been to see their band.

But 1 scene stole the show for me.

1 thing I did not expect and I found it far more amusing than I should have to the point it gave me giggles for ages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That one boop and her confused cross eye look, it hooked me.

I've already said it but it's not what i'd normally enjoy but I did find some scenes that have me wanting more from certain characters and plot lines like Hana and August and wondering how each of the girls are going to do in the contest.

Dev says romance will come later so i'll hold him to that but I deff think this should be played. It covers quite a range of kinks without spreading too thin of feeling forced.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I originally played the first part because I saw the romance tag.

Dev then clarified it wasn't traditional romance and it's not likely to happen how i'd want it to. I was happy enough to leave it there, i'd seen the start of a game some people are going to love but it wasn't going to be for me.

Then I saw part 2 had appeared here. I thought fuck it, the devs put real effort into the first part and it had a good chunk of content despite it not being what i'd usually go for, the least I can do is give them a fair chance. If they are going to put the effort in and realse good chunks of content with a plot that while not my usual taste is at least interesting, then I ca give them my time.

I have quite a few people follow me on here and I do believe some of them will love this game.

Not gonna lie I did like the second part. No it's not going to give me the romance I usually go for but by fuck are some of the scenes hilarious. I legit like the MC, he's got some great lines and it's nice to play someone that while out of their depth still has a good head on them and enough sense to be able to hold conversation with anyone. I loved the chat with Hana in the club after he'd been to see their band.

But 1 scene stole the show for me.

1 thing I did not expect and I found it far more amusing than I should have to the point it gave me giggles for ages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That one boop and her confused cross eye look, it hooked me.

I've already said it but it's not what i'd normally enjoy but I did find some scenes that have me wanting more from certain characters and plot lines like Hana and August and wondering how each of the girls are going to do in the contest.

Dev says romance will come later so i'll hold him to that but I deff think this should be played. It covers quite a range of kinks without spreading too thin of feeling forced.
spilaughting.gif

Ok maybe if you recommend it with that Boop attached I won't wait for a few more updates to play it.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes