LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
I'm saying this with the understanding that audio is very important to the devs and for the tones of the game. I would like to request/suggest removing the alarm clock sound from the game or making it at most 20% as loud as it currently is. If you intend for it to be irritating I understand, but for headphone users it's not just irritating but actively painful with the audio turned up enough to enjoy the rest of the sounds and music.

I hope this comes across respectfully enough. I love the game.

Reactions: GIL3D and TD1900

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
No expectations going into this game but i truly didn't expect it to be as awesome as it was. Really awesome job and keep up the good work.

The animations might not be completely up to par with other games on the site, but you'll barely notice that as everything else is so sublime and polished in my opinion. Some might not like the story as much as others, but I think that's only in terms of taste around the theme as the storytelling is so well executed. Again great job and Looking forward to future updates

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just need to know, is Veronica a romance option?
From what the dev said to me it seems those 3 may become romance options as the contest goes on and the relationship will start at the end of it.

As long as you are okay with seeing her go through a whole sex contest including one or two gangbangs then yeah, she'll probably love you to bits at the end.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If you're talking about those stock HS sex animations then I think I can do without it. There's no fluidity to them. It doesn't add anything to the content presented to us. If it's not stock animations there are some custom animations in a few games but they look like frame skipping stills put together. It's gimmicks, burns the eyes and can even seem lazy.

I feel like people don't realize it but the biggest surprise was the addition of custom "animations" that were added in this chapter. GIL really outdid himself/herself there. I didn't expect to find any. I was literally sitting here with my eyebrows raised going "Huh...! Now this was totally unexpected." Almost fooled me into believing it was part of the engine doing the moving but I know it was some really well done stitching of stills.

I sound like such a fanboy but this game really impresses me that much.
No i am talking about good animation obviously, like in A house in the Rift, the animation there elevates whats already a great game for me.

I don't really have a negative to say about this game, if i would have something to nit pick it would probably be the sound bite when a character ejaculates, it's a bit over the top it sounds like a water balloon being smashed against the wall.

Reactions: lunar517 and TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
That one boop and her confused cross eye look, it hooked me.
I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write such a nice comment. It felt good to read and I'm glad to hear you've given our project a second chance. I hope we'll be able to keep your interest as development progresses, and if not, I'm sure you'll let us know. ;)

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I don't understand why Felicia needs this brothel. The girl is gorgeous and the behavior is like a cheap whore

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A very intriguing game. Extremely well made with a good solid story. I am not a true lover of HS models but certain devs seem to manage to extract the most out of them and this is an example. How good the story is is reflected in the emotional feelings that is generated for various different characters. For me a good game is one that demands a total replay which I am going to do. A great game but I fear the worse for what the carnations will have to endure. ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Still playing and enjoying. (y)

I hope the MC grows a pair and becomes confident as we go, all the 'uh...' and 'eh...' doesn't really fit the rest. ;)

Reactions: TD1900

kfrazer099

Apr 6, 2019
This game perfectly captures the darkness in some parts of the society. Its interesting to see that every major character encountered so far has some sort of an issue they are either trying to fix, or ignore - including the MC. I'm really excited to see how their decisions would shape them in the future. Great job devs; its phenomenal, the amount of blood and soul you've put into this. I hope you get the recognition you deserve.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A girl with this appearance can be found to do much better than prostitution.
She explains it in the game.

She likes sexual humiliation at the hands of others and loves sex.

She's doing it because it's her kink, nothing to do with looks it's what she enjoys.

I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write such a nice comment. It felt good to read and I'm glad to hear you've given our project a second chance. I hope we'll be able to keep your interest as development progresses, and if not, I'm sure you'll let us know. ;)
While it's not my usual kind of thing, i'm pretty vanilla in my tastes and tend to stick with romance and lesbian stuff, I did think it deserved another look.

I did remember playing the first part and thinking some people I know would love it, I did add that in my original comment about that episode. While it's very far from my norm it was really well done.

I did remember your comment about the relationship building over time and it started me wondering. I wanted to see how they would build up to that and after going through that kind of contest I do think a bit of romance at the end would top it off nicely so thought i'd check out the second part and see how i'd take to it.

I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would and while I am still interested in the romantic ending the journey has got my attention too.

I think you've made some great characters, a likeable MC and the setting for some entertaining scenes.

It's the first time i've enjoyed something out of my comfort zone. I think that has more to do with the characters and how they fit in their roles than the kinks though. Seeing what a mother would do for her kid, seeing how far a business owner will go to keep her dream going just things like that.

I also really like Harper so kind of hoping she finds some happiness at the end too. She hasn't done much as of yet but something about her I really like.

Last edited:

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
My own concern is the sex animation. I think if it were fluid it would be awesome buuuut putting aside this minor point and I'm not into humiliation, the game is awesome.

Reactions: fasd95 and TD1900

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ha already disliked Kathleen alot that drugging didn't help her case, here hoping we get one or several over her in a future build.

Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes