SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Wow this game is incredible. Almost didn’t play this because no incest/NTR/corruption tag (because I’m a degenerate) but I’m really glad I did. The writing is stupidly good and the characters are so likeable. Keep up the great work devs.
Yep I did the same thing. Now it's been my favourite since I played it for the first time last year

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of Pale Carnations [Ch. 3 Update 4] [Mutt & Jeff]
PC & Mac ( 2.5 GB ) - - - (PC version only)

Edit: The bugs have been fixed. This should run without any issues.

Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the originals.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, come the fuck on. What kind of ending choices are those?!

They all are good scenes!

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Use the Browsec VPN extension for Firefox or Chrome to download from mega. :)
Ty this help me finish my mega download :D

For People who want to just enjoy the scenes from leisure room
Weird question maybe... but umh why would you want to do that? This game has amazing writing and interesting characters with their own stories/background. Why on earth would you want to skip that for only the sex scenes?

Reactions: selberdreher

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not everyone wants to replay a story based games, or just don't like to take various pathes, but still want to see the scenes.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Not everyone wants to replay a story based games
Well you don't have to??? That's lit where the replay function is for ( leisure room ).
So I don't see the point of having to unlock everything unless you lost your save games.

or just don't like to take various pathes, but still want to see the scenes.
Okay I can at least get behind that (because it could be a hassle to replay that).

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
In terms of fap content... this update was very lack luster. Just saying... the shit at the club does not excite me... never has, never will..

So this update was not good/ worth the wait for me. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Drafox and monk_56

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Then what is the point to you playing?

The club and what goes on there is the main part of the story and will be the central focus until it finishes.
It is. But the game has has plenty of scenes outside of the club and in the dressoom since the beginning buddy. This update was sole focused on club event.

Point is, can't get it up for club scenes.

Edit; I play cause I like the game and characters and support the dev, step off mate. Update was just not in my field, it happens, next one is proabbly gonna focus mostly out side the club.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
In terms of fap content... this update was very lack luster. Just saying... the shit at the club does not excite me... never has, never will..

So this update was not good/ worth the wait for me. Unfortunately.
Sorry to hear that, but it's understandable. The club will always be the focal point on Saturdays, which there are two of left in the story.

Thanks for playing. I hope the next one is more to your tastes.

Aug 15, 2021
Then what is the point to you playing?

The club and what goes on there is the main part of the story and will be the central focus until it finishes.
I dont like the club either - I like the scenes outside the club a lot more involving Victoria, Ian, Hana, Mina etc.

I am not invested in the Carnation's story or the club beyond wanting to make Kathleen suffer.

Reactions: Wajou and synblade

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
So Rosalind seems to be getting special treatment in these events... Always with easier treatment. Not complaining. ... She's an absolute sweetheart. :love:

Wondering what it means in the story. ;)

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Here is a compressed version of Pale Carnations [Ch. 3 Update 4] [Mutt & Jeff]
PC & Mac ( 2.5 GB ) - - workupload
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original
Thanks for your work and dedication. But, can you kindly add more mirror links like and/or and/or . Thank you. Those two does not work in my country.

4.90 star(s) 466 Votes