JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Sure hope someone continues to make a walkthrough for the game. Specifically since i wanna know what goes on behind the game when we get those hana jealous or scenes with hana during the exhibition in update 4

coverton

Apr 13, 2019
Where did I tell bullshit? I wrote that there " only officially (read legal) used torrent variants are safe." If you dowmload yout Linux or free stuff via torrent, that is ok.
But since F95 has a portion of stuff which is, let´s say liberated, using torrent for that is another thing. Here the up- and download rules apply and using torrent is counting as uploading too in such cases. And yes, standard download is quite relaxed and as I wrote, if you do not OVERDO it, then you will slip through. But when you get caught, then you are toast with a torrent and standard download you might get through..
I think I get what you mean. You download a torrent of Fedora Linux, and no one bats an eye because it's legit. You download a movie using torrent and you get the charge for copyright infringement, and on top of that you get the draconian hammer for using the big bad scary torrent protocol. Am I following correctly?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Sure hope someone continues to make a walkthrough for the game. Specifically since i wanna know what goes on behind the game when we get those hana jealous or scenes with hana during the exhibition in update 4
Mine is on its way, I started from scratch a few days ago and I'm close to the end of Ch3Update3 now, it's definitely one of the more challenging walkthrough to make but the game is worth playing so I'm enjoying every minute.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think I get what you mean. You download a torrent of Fedora Linux, and no one bats an eye because it's legit. You download a movie using torrent and you get the charge for copyright infringement, and on top of that you get the draconian hammer for using the big bad scary torrent protocol. Am I following correctly?
That is it in a very rough nutshell. It is not that torrent is so "scary", but it impacts the type of offence, if you get into the wheels of the law. Torrent makes it a step worse and that is feelable and not in a good way, when it comes to the judgement.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Say in update 4 is it possible to break Felicia or is the outcome always the same no matter of your actions?

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Well that was a good update and I always appreciate more Mina content. I didn't think she was going to get a scene since this update was focusing on the club. I am also looking foward to more Hana content with the date next update.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey TD1900 finished the update last night, and it was another great one (looking forward to next one, spending some time with Hana, yes!)

Oh, and I think there's a little error in this scene here (not sure if others have already found it yet):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TD1900 and Ozzfest

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Everything is possible; also that Edwin surprises his mom while she is fucking Ian.

:unsure:
Actually I don't think it will happen, but it would be fun see Edwin's reaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raitei410

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
There's no reason you couldn't have romance in this sort of setting, it just wouldn't be a lighthearted one. Troubled romances (or even outright tragic ones) have been a thing pretty much since we invented storytelling. There are opportunities for romance with the various girls if you treat them affectionately, and as noted there are a couple girls who aren't directly involved in the contest.

The compelled prostitution is the setting for this game. Whether the MC embraces the implications of that setting or tries to push back against them depends on how we play him. That's enough for me to really enjoy the game, it may or may not be enough for you.

Tragic romance is a thing true but it's mostly around lovers that can't be together wither it's two opposing nations in a war, different standing in society or some other reason along those lines. Being with an active lady of the night is not one of them at least I don't know anything like that and it does not feel romantic to me but like I said I'll try it when the mood strikes for such a game and go for the 2 LIs.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions :)

Dec 5, 2021
Tragic romance is a thing true but it's mostly around lovers that can't be together wither it's two opposing nations in a war, different standing in society or some other reason along those lines. Being with an active lady of the night is not one of them at least I don't know anything like that and it does not feel romantic to me but like I said I'll try it when the mood strikes for such a game and go for the 2 LIs.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions :)
I think you raise an interesting point. Troubled romances can come from circumstances that are outside of the characters' control, or from their own human faults, and often is a combination of the two. From that end, having a "normal" person develop feelings for someone working outside of the "norm", ie. a prostitute, can raise some interesting questions and challenge our feelings and expectations towards a "normal" romance just as well as say, a classic Shakespearean tragedy.

The societal norm for a long time has been to disregard and actively look down on people in the skin trade. Whether that's right or wrong is a matter of personal value, but the current iteration of progressive societal values say that we at least can't deny that sex workers are human beings who deserve the same rights as anyone and shouldn't be stigmatized just for how they earn a living.

I don't believe that this is a notion that is accepted by most, to be honest. I have no qualms with dating someone who's done sex work, but I would draw the line at dating an active practitioner of the trade. Many others may not feel the same, they wouldn't want to date someone who's engaged in the business in any way, and that's totally cool as well. People are naturally going to differ in how they react to controversial subject matters.

But, this game challenges you to consider the people in these circumstances and engage with them, and see for yourself how you respond when you do get to intimately know and understand women who are put into these positions, even if you're someone who frowns upon the trade (which again, is a totally legitimate belief).

I've easily developed feelings and genuinely care for the well-being of the main characters who have been part of the debauchery, despite the fact that they are essentially whores. One of them even goes into it willingly for nebulous reasons, and doesn't have the excuse of desperation like the other two. And yet, I still feel deeply empathetic all the same.

There's power in how the game was able to make me think and feel like this, and though this is obviously erotica and not a social documentary of how sex work functions in real life, it still provides a perspective to look at and engage with our own preconceptions of what sex workers are like. The game even offers a choice: you can always choose to treat these women who have picked their poison with contempt and "give them what they deserve", if that's what you really believe. But you can also push past that and see that there's more to these characters than their sexual worth.

Sorry, that was a lot of rambling not necessarily directed at your question per se, just thoughts that have come up as I've played. My point is, the game challenges you in a provocative but effective manner, and I think it's awesome.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Another good game is added to my list. Love the dark story and the milf vibes. The art and the music is amazing.

Im after American Psycho and this games gives me similar vibes, dweling into the dark side of humans and society.

1655319212976.png Patrick Approves.

Reactions: SanaeS
4.90 star(s) 459 Votes