Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Why? Just because she's not a virgin doesn't mean that there would be more sex scenes with her and others.
It was a joke bro which you mustn't have picked up on surely you've seen how crazy some of the NTR Haters are like some people consider it NTR simply Because Erynn didn't save herself for the Main Character in Intertwined even though the sex was off screen and before the events of the game. I guess we'll see in time whether Mina's a Virgin or not.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
She is not a virgin. Club scene, Ian said, if he flirts with other women, the after sex is better with Mina. Yes, Ian is an asshole.
So there is confirmation in game okay thanks thats what i was wondering. Bro really is a real asshole gets you an awesome girl then fucks her and dates her when you don't show up homie ain't a very good friend or wingman LMAO

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
It was a joke bro which you mustn't have picked up on surely you've seen how crazy some of the NTR Haters are like some people consider it NTR simply Because Erynn didn't save herself for the Main Character in Intertwined even though the sex was off screen and before the events of the game. I guess we'll see in time whether Mina's a Virgin or not.
What I cannot stand are incest games where the mom did not save herself for her son. NTR!!!!!!!

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
What I cannot stand are incest games where the mom did not save herself for her son. NTR!!!!!!!
I mean, in Snow Daze, an incest mind-control game, it's literally argued that the Mom of MC and his 3 sisters is quasi a virgin, because she has no recollection of the father nor ever having sex.

Game isn't taking itself too seriously, but the fact that even an attempt was made is telling of the dev's opinion of the target audience :D

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
Anyone know what penis model is used in this? I have a lot of HS2 mods, but I cant seem to find the same one anywhere. Ive seen it used in a few games now, its a lot more realistic than some other options we get in HS2, or maybe its a studio only thing? Ive never used that, so sorry for my ignorance.

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Anyone know what penis model is used in this? I have a lot of HS2 mods, but I cant seem to find the same one anywhere. Ive seen it used in a few games now, its a lot more realistic than some other options we get in HS2, or maybe its a studio only thing? Ive never used that, so sorry for my ignorance.
Hotdog by Ante, but it's HS1. Not sure if you guys have it in 2.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
I tried using ye olde search feature and didn't find the answer, so I'll just ask. Do we have any kind of definitive answer on the number of "love interests"?

To clarify: I'm assuming the game will culminate with the end of the competition, maybe a small epilogue, maybe a render ending "And then Hana and the dweeb lived happily ever after, he even bought a moped, they adopted a dog and rode off into the sunset" (complete with a little goofy helmet and goggles on the dog) etc, but are the carnations/contestants/victims theoretical ending options? Two of them are single, the one that isn't is working a sugar momma angle and is in an unhappy marriage, and if you've been whittling away at Veronica's cold exterior, then invite her home after week two, she makes an offhanded remark about how you're not that different in age. Of course it's possible they're just playing you.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I tried using ye olde search feature and didn't find the answer, so I'll just ask. Do we have any kind of definitive answer on the number of "love interests"?

To clarify: I'm assuming the game will culminate with the end of the competition, maybe a small epilogue, maybe a render ending "And then Hana and the dweeb lived happily ever after, he even bought a moped, they adopted a dog and rode off into the sunset" (complete with a little goofy helmet and goggles on the dog) etc, but are the carnations/contestants/victims theoretical ending options? Two of them are single, the one that isn't is working a sugar momma angle and is in an unhappy marriage, and if you've been whittling away at Veronica's cold exterior, then invite her home after week two, she makes an offhanded remark about how you're not that different in age. Of course it's possible they're just playing you.
Hana, Mina, and the Carnations will all have what I (personally) think of as "romance" endings, but they will vary in their shape and intensity, and there's no guarantee that you will agree with what I construe as romantic.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Hana, Mina, and the Carnations will all have what I (personally) think of as "romance" endings, but they will vary in their shape and intensity, and there's no guarantee that you will agree with what I construe as romantic.
Thank you; that's as thorough of an answer as I could've hoped for. Appreciate it. (y)

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
If I can have Edwin face fuck Mina while Hana eats her pussy to completion, I'm sure I couldn't think of anything more romantic for them.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
If I can have Edwin face fuck Mina while Hana eats her pussy to completion, I'm sure I couldn't think of anything more romantic for them.
Honestly - if the game doesn't let us thread the needle and get both Hana and Mina for a conclusion, I will be super letdown. Those two are so good and the hints and teases of threesome interest is not helping my brain stay cool at all xD

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think there will be a romance ending with multiple girls, just with one (no Hana+Mina ending, but probably a one-off threesome).

But I think there will be a "harem" ending if you embrace the club fully :BootyTime:

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes