UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So are the girls I'm bonding with sleeping with other dudes or am I misunderstanding the synopsis. I'm not complaining just trying to see if it has ntr so I can move on if it does.
Well, Hana for sure isn't. Mina was sleeping with Ian (*shudders*), Felicia's married to a rich douchebag (and you can tag-team her with Ian (*shudders again*)), Firecrotch McMuscles is probably married to her gym and muff diving whenever possible, and...I can't remember the other one to be honest, but she's a single mother raising a kid or something if I'm not mistaken and her character didn't give me the "I have time for dating" vibe from what I can remember, so it's probably been a while for her.

I would like to point out that all the girls you encounter with the exception of MC's mom, Hana, and Mina are all literal whores, or trying to become literal whores so...yeah, not sure how you feel about that.

subtitle

Nov 14, 2020
I would like to point out that all the girls you encounter with the exception of MC's mom, Hana, and Mina are all literal whores, or trying to become literal whores so...yeah, not sure how you feel about that.
Not sure if you remember, but MC's mum literally got gangbanged on camera for money, she is the biggest whore of them all

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not sure if you remember, but MC's mum literally got gangbanged on camera for money, she is the biggest whore of them all
Oh I do, but she isn't doing that anymore and is most definitely off the table as far as love interests go, so she wouldn't be an NTR consideration which is his concern.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So are the girls I'm bonding with sleeping with other dudes or am I misunderstanding the synopsis. I'm not complaining just trying to see if it has ntr so I can move on if it does.
Disgusting and mean things will happen to three out of five of the heroines, sometimes at the hands of the other brothel's customers. If you are adverse to characters you might potentially care about getting exploited and mistreated (including by the main character), this doesn't sound like the game for you.

...or it might be. It's free and you can always try it, with the only expense being your time. I'm told by other people who normally don't enjoy these kind of themes that they surprisingly enjoy it.

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
I've had a bit of a revelation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy crap, I love this character and thematic analysis! My man just wrote a thesis tying together a BDSM sex game with medieval Christian dogma!!! I mean holy shit, this isn't just the best game on this site. It is also the best thread on this site! :ROFLMAO:

Also I think this may be the most accurate and thought-provoking character analysis of Killian that I've seen yet- well at least it's my favorite one. Bravo!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Isn't the MC more of a Sex Slave for pretty much all the women in the game right now?

I'm not sure I know any other game, in which the focus of the extremely long and intricate sex scenes is generally put on the MC giving pleasure to the women. I mean he is really working them, a lot of the time not even using his dick.

• Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Isn't the MC more of a Sex Slave for pretty much all the women in the game right now?

I'm not sure I know any other game, in which the focus of the extremely long and intricate sex scenes is generally put on the MC giving pleasure to the women. I mean he is really working them, a lot of the time not even using his dick.
I prefer this more. What I see here is, Mc controlling them through pleasure. He gets what he wants from them by making them dance with his fingers. The girls wouldn't be so obedient during sex if he just pushed his dick inside them. I mean from the outside, does Hana look or act like someone who can be controlled during sex? But Mc plays her like a violin with his fingers and tongue then proceeds to fuck her as he pleases.

May 9, 2021
I'm not well versed in Christianity. What would be the difference between the three? Mostly asking because you apparently used gluttony and lust in a sexual context and greed in a financial?

I always thought gluttony means only food, lust only sex, and greed can mean anything.

Does Christianity use them more in a 'flavor' way?
All of the seven sins are natural human impulses that by themselves are not a problem....it's only when they become all consuming that they are considered a sin.

Gluttony means consuming anything to excess. It is consumption not tempered by need.

Greed is the same as covetousness - wanting to hoard, whether it be wealth, love, knowledge. It is desire not tempered by charity.

Lust gets its own separate category - even though you could say that lust is both a child of gluttony and greed - because it is passion that is not tempered by love.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Are we getting close to suggesting that foreplay is femdom? I'll have to remember that when disappointed femdom fans ask why the project has the tag. :KEK:

Not to sound gay, but gratifying your partner alone can (and should) be a self-fulfilling act. Getting something like a blowjob from a woman who treats it like a chore and is not into giving them is, in my opinion, worse than no oral sex at all. I imagine the same is true for women if you flip the script. That's why in addition to the dramatic liscense, Edwin's inner thoughts trend toward turning foreplay into a personal challenge or game. It's his own selfish take on the notion that there is pleasure in giving pleasure.

(Also, sucking on dem titties is just fucking hot.)

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
Are we getting close to suggesting that foreplay is femdom? I'll have to remember that when disappointed femdom fans ask why the project has the tag. :KEK:

Not to sound gay, but gratifying your partner alone can (and should) be a self-fulfilling act. Getting something like a blowjob from a woman who treats it like a chore and is not into giving them is, in my opinion, worse than no oral sex at all. I imagine the same is true for women if you flip the script. That's why in addition to the dramatic liscense, Edwin's inner thoughts trend toward turning foreplay into a personal challenge or game. It's his own selfish take on the notion that there is pleasure in giving pleasure.

My thoughts exactly. I’ve taken great delight in seeing how many times I could get a girl to orgasm - not for their pleasure, but because it turns me on knowing that they are eating out of my hand and their release is predicated on me continuing to do what I’m doing. It’s at that moment when things like edging and orgasm denial come into play, followed by orgasm control.

Sex should always be a symbiotic relationship. When it’s parasitic (just one person receiving pleasure at a time), it’s just masturbation.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

mr-bison-street-fighter.gif
Never saw a comment more deserving of this meme, at least this year. :p

• Haha
Reactions: IndigoHawk

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I was always under the impression that women don't really care much about foreplay if they are turned on already because of the situation and the sex itself is very satisfying for them. Also, I always felt that wanting the girl to have orgasms was more the ego wanting to be boosted than anything else really - plus wanting the power that it brings along.

The paradox thing seems to be, that women kinda get turned on more and get off more easily if the guy is not too focused on their pleasure and just enjoys the thing - instead of being ego-boost needy. I always assumed that this is also the reason so many girls like doggy, since it's the 'just-use-me-like-a-fucking-thing'-position. It's a paradox thing to navigate.

Of course selfless giving is awesome and one of the most reliable sources of joy as well, but I don't really like seeing the sexual variant in fiction - especially since it often seems not really selfless at all, but just about the ego and power, which makes it kinda pathetic to me.

[Additionally, getting pleasure out of giving selfless sexual pleasure seems to me a bit out of character for Edwin, especially if you play him more as a sadist.]

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I was always under the impression that women don't really care much about foreplay if they are turned on already because of the situation and the sex itself is very satisfying for them.
None of the women I've been with have ever been so turned on that they couldn't be bothered with some kissing, groping, fingering, and oral. Sure, sometimes a quickie was the only thing we had time for and all that was needed, but that's always been due to other circumstances, not the sex and arousal.
Also, I always felt that wanting the girl to have orgasms was more the ego wanting to be boosted than anything else really - plus wanting the power that it brings along.
As far as "wanting the girl to have orgasms" being a ego boost or a dominance play, that's only part of it sometimes, but I think most people want their sexual partners to enjoy the sex because we want them to feel good and enjoy it. At some point I felt an ego boost from getting my wife off, but I don't any more. Nor do I accrue any more influence over her at this point, either. I do still like that she feels good, sleeps better, and has a more cheerful mood.
The paradox thing seems to be, that women kinda get turned on more and get off more easily if the guy is not too focused on their pleasure and just enjoys the thing - instead of being ego-boost needy. I always assumed that this is also the reason so many girls like doggy, since it's the 'just-use-me-like-a-fucking-thing'-position. It's a paradox thing to navigate.
It might not be a paradox. Seems more like confidence is just attractive. The key words you mentioned are "too focused" and "needy". Obviously, those aren't sexy mindsets to bring to the bedroom, but neither is selfish disregard for one's partners' pleasure. People like care and attention, and while the preferred form for that care is individual, unless that partner is a rare hardcore dyed-in-the-wool masochist sub, putting their pleasure at least equal to your own is an important part of that. How much and the reasons why women like doggystyle obviously vary from woman to woman, but my guess is that most of those reasons are more biomechanical than widespread submissive psychology.
Of course selfless giving is awesome and one of the most reliable sources of joy as well, but I don't really like seeing the sexual variant in fiction - especially since it often seems not really selfless at all, but just about the ego and power, which makes it kinda pathetic to me.
Setting aside all the rest of fiction and narrowing down to just Pale Carnations' Edwin, playing a woman's body like an instrument to the point of ahegao and squirting like a geyser probably is about ego and power for him. And your view that it's pathetic is as valid as any other opinion, but some of PC's themes and content are intentionally distasteful, giving Edwin something to anguish over as he discovers the kind of person he is versus the kind he wants to be versus the kind he feels he is supposed to be. Though I doubt we're going to be reading in the next chapter about Edwin's shame and regret over making Hana lose her mind.

Jjplay

May 18, 2021
Hey, I recently came across this game, and am itching to give it a try. However, I want to hold out until I can see a final end date in sight, have played far too many incomplete games. Does anyone have a rough estimate of when this game might be complete?

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes