Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Hey, I just downloaded version Ch4Up1 and I was wondering...

Is there any walkthrough, mod or text, for this part?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hey, I recently came across this game, and am itching to give it a try. However, I want to hold out until I can see a final end date in sight, have played far too many incomplete games. Does anyone have a rough estimate of when this game might be complete?
I can confidently say you will want to skip our project if you are looking for a VN that is nearing its end date. The two chapters post our initial release took roughly 2 and a half years and we have two chapters remaining, plus the epilogues.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
How much and the reasons why women like doggystyle obviously vary from woman to woman, but my guess is that most of those reasons are more biomechanical than widespread submissive psychology.
I knew a lady once who confessed that she liked the position because she was self-conscious about her "sex face".

Of course, no sexual position is inherently dominant or submissive. Like the rest of that post, that particular opinion is more informative about hellohello than the subject matter of the post.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I knew a lady once who confessed that she liked the position because she was self-conscious about her "sex face".

Of course, no sexual position is inherently dominant or submissive. Like the rest of that post, that particular opinion is more informative about hellohello than the subject matter of the post.
From my knowledge and what I have been told, doggystyle allows the dick to go far deeper into her than missionary pr sideways, that is why a lot of women enjoy going on top aswell.
Depends on the woman aswell, some like their hair pulled, some like to be chocked and some would kick you if you even attempted.
Communication is key!

Jjplay

May 18, 2021
I can confidently say you will want to skip our project if you are looking for a VN that is nearing its end date. The two chapters post our initial release took roughly 2 and a half years and we have two chapters remaining, plus the epilogues.
Aah thanks for the reply. I did end up giving in to temptation lol. Enjoying it thus far. Thanks for the game, will definitely stick around for more.

Oct 11, 2022
Hey, I recently came across this game, and am itching to give it a try. However, I want to hold out until I can see a final end date in sight, have played far too many incomplete games. Does anyone have a rough estimate of when this game might be complete?
Rule numero uno for this site
"You will die of old age before any of your favorite games on this site are completed"
Rule applies to this game as well.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Exactly! That's why I always... OUCH!!... ah, just wait a sec, my cock cage got twisted again...

Sorry... yes, so what I wanted to say about pegging...
Neither of those are sexual positions. Telling on yourself again?

The position itself is not inherently "dominant" or "submissive": that's down to how we think about those positions and the other behaviours being displayed aside from the mere position of the parties involved.

Basically there's a difference between a guy let out of chastity to fuck his Mistress from behind like a good bull and a guy railing a girl in a school uniform while spanking her.

Reactions: akselx and Gorainu

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Well, Hana for sure isn't. Mina was sleeping with Ian (*shudders*), Felicia's married to a rich douchebag (and you can tag-team her with Ian (*shudders again*)), Firecrotch McMuscles is probably married to her gym and muff diving whenever possible, and...I can't remember the other one to be honest, but she's a single mother raising a kid or something if I'm not mistaken and her character didn't give me the "I have time for dating" vibe from what I can remember, so it's probably been a while for her.

I would like to point out that all the girls you encounter with the exception of MC's mom, Hana, and Mina are all literal whores, or trying to become literal whores so...yeah, not sure how you feel about that.
Firecrotch McMuscles needs to be somebody's screen name.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Does this game have NTR I am so confused. Cause if not I'll download and install it now but I keep getting mixed answers.
Depends on what you consider NTR I guess. Technically and by definition, as of right now, there is no NTR in the game. However, The story takes place in a brothel for the elites. All of the girls/whores get fucked by people other than you. You also work in the brothel and your role is to guide three women who are participating in a particular brothel. These three women are not considered love interests and they will be fucked by others. Now, there are two love interests in the story who don't participate in these brothel activities. You can romance them. Now, if that's NTR to you then move on, but if not download. Again, there is no actual NTR in the game, but you need a strong mind to play this one. I would highly recommend this one, as there aren't many Western VN's that match this quality.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Just like a subject kneels low before his king who sits high on a throne - sex positions also have dominant or submissive characteristics IMO.

View attachment 2364414

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we disagree on this that's also fine. Wish you a good day!
Someone is a big fan of Mr. Rocco, I see. The guy is a legend :LOL:

Aug 15, 2021
Does this game have NTR I am so confused. Cause if not I'll download and install it now but I keep getting mixed answers.
3 of the main heroines are whoring themselves and will potentially be fucked by the dirty old bastards. They are not love interests when the protagonist meets them - he is hired to be their manager of sorts and so far his relationship with them is purely professional. He does not have feelings towards then and when he sees them participating in brothel activities his primary emotion is sympathy rather than jealousy. So to answer your question no its not NTR however if you are bothered by potential love interests whoring themselves out you may not like it (or maybe you will - I do not like games similar to this but I really liked pale carnations).

There is also netori content - you can cuck your friend and have sexual relationships with his girlfriend (although when you do that she is already planning to break up with him), one of the women prostituting herself is married and in an unhappy relationship etc.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
There is no NTR in this as other's have stated and defined... I think I see where you're coming from though...

No one is fucking your girlfriend, but like, 5 dudes might come on your favorite work colleague. If the only dick in your fantasies is yours... like, no matter what, skip this one. But if you can handle seeing them around the club, read it. There's a reason this is the highest rated eVN on the site and it's not because we're a bunch of cucks or something. That's a whole 'nother conversation.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes