ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Here's today's unexpected Dev Diary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First off, I'm happy to confirm that TD's math is correct! In the 14 days since the last diary, they have added an average of 86 statics, 2 animations and ~5000 words per week. Overall, they are currently averaging roughly 94 statics, 2.6 animations, and 2656 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 2 began. For those who prefer graphics, here are the charts:
As you can see, the animation rate has dropped off noticeably. That's probably a side-effect of switching from the punishment game to Mina's intro; I'm sure Mina will get some action on the right paths, but I'd expect her part of the story to lean more heavily on words and statics than the Club games. Unfortunately, it's still not clear how much work is left on this update. The way TD phrased it suggests Mina will get some 'universal' material once the path-specific intros are out of the way. If so I'd expect that material to continue to be relatively animation light and thus probably less work overall. On the other hand, it's possible people who friendzoned Mina will only get an introductory portion and any remaining material will be full-contact Mina. In that case I'd expect a much higher animation ratio.

Still, if we look at Chapter 3 Update 3's development, we see a surge of animations at roughly this point in development, so it's possible the nature of the remaining work won't make as big a difference as I might think and the question is really just down to the sheer volume of content. Looking at some of the previous updates, I'll guess the difference between the lower and upper limits of Ch4Up2 is probably on the order of ~4 weeks. Plus we're still at least a couple weeks away even in the rosiest scenario.

Given all that, March is probably a reasonable estimate for the release window: early in the month if the update is on the small end, late in the month for the larger version. Of course that's still just an estimate and the real world might yet throw us a curveball, but I think it's a reasonable guess for now.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Here's today's unexpected Dev Diary.

First off, I'm happy to confirm that TD's math is correct! In the 14 days since the last diary, they have added an average of 86 statics, 2 animations and ~5000 words per week. Overall, they are currently averaging roughly 94 statics, 2.6 animations, and 2656 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 2 began. For those who prefer graphics, here are the charts:
As you can see, the animation rate has dropped off noticeably. That's probably a side-effect of switching from the punishment game to Mina's intro; I'm sure Mina will get some action on the right paths, but I'd expect her part of the story to lean more heavily on words and statics than the Club games. Unfortunately, it's still not clear how much work is left on this update. The way TD phrased it suggests Mina will get some 'universal' material once the path-specific intros are out of the way. If so I'd expect that material to continue to be relatively animation light and thus probably less work overall. On the other hand, it's possible people who friendzoned Mina will only get an introductory portion and any remaining material will be full-contact Mina. In that case I'd expect a much higher animation ratio.

Still, if we look at Chapter 3 Update 3's development, we see a surge of animations at roughly this point in development, so it's possible the nature of the remaining work won't make as big a difference as I might think and the question is really just down to the sheer volume of content. Looking at some of the previous updates, I'll guess the difference between the lower and upper limits of Ch4Up2 is probably on the order of ~4 weeks. Plus we're still at least a couple weeks away even in the rosiest scenario.

Given all that, March is probably a reasonable estimate for the release window: early in the month if the update is on the small end, late in the month for the larger version. Of course that's still just an estimate and the real world might yet throw us a curveball, but I think it's a reasonable guess for now.
252 (1).jpg

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Can't say I'm waitin' for next update so eagerly, cause tbh Mina is last interesting of Love interests for Me, cause I'm not Into pure fuck-buddy thing, and find it not attractive or satisfying to "help her explore kinks and satisfy her curiousity"
And I think we all understand already, Mina is as much "innocent bubbly kitten" as Rosalind is "cute puffy bunny" cause dev plays a lot on "reverse" for makin' personality layers
And in terms of romance, bruh... I'm feelin' more tension even with carnations and even, I can't believe I'm sayin' it.. with Kath

Can't rate them in some order though, cause I'll need 3 different ratings sympathy(love) /attractiveness(lust) /interest(personality developement)

yanjiejiu

Jul 14, 2019
Can't say I'm waitin' for next update so eagerly, cause tbh Mina is last interesting of Love interests for Me, cause I'm not Into pure fuck-buddy thing, and find it not attractive or satisfying to "help her explore kinks and satisfy her curiousity"
And I think we all understand already, Mina is as much "innocent bubbly kitten" as Rosalind is "cute puffy bunny" cause dev plays a lot on "reverse" for makin' personality layers
And in terms of romance, bruh... I'm feelin' more tension even with carnations and even, I can't believe I'm sayin' it.. with Kath

Can't rate them in some order though, cause I'll need 3 different ratings sympathy(love) /attractiveness(lust) /interest(personality developement)
A good game offers sth for everyone, glad you are still enjoying it.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Mina has tension with 3/4 main girls, Killian and mc to make up for it tho :WeSmart:
Maybe that's the reason, Lesbs are turn off for Me almost like gays... but I still find buffed redhead likeable, though maybe not in sexual way, more like human being)

Yeah, I'm among rare people here, who dislikes bi-curious shit, not interested in threesomes/foursomes/quadrobillionesomes, and not scared to shit by NTR
Vanilla man :ROFLMAO:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Not Mina's fault that every1 wants to fuck her
Ahah, we still haven't seen her full list of sexual fantasies, maybe she wants to fuck every1 too))
If she have fantasy cheating but Killian is not enough of "Boyfriend figure" for that... I have many ideas 'bout level of sluttiness of future scenes lol
I think Felicia Will look like a nun comparing to Mina in the end.

And tbh Filicia looks almost (I repeat, almost!) romance able in the end of her route in current version, at least she's the only carnation eager to seeing MC after "Contest" no matter who'll win.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes