Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Screenshot_20230207_164836_pale.carnations.jpg
God I love Kath)
Some people hate her or say she's flat/onesided character but I can't agree.
She's really sadistic, manipulating old hag, playing mind games with MC and having fun as she can. Even her affection bar is 30 instead of 40 like other LI, like a hint she's Just unable mentally to be more into someone.
Still, she's totally LI (as much as any other girl can be called "love interest" in this game...)
As I mentioned earlier she's sadistic old hag but... strange to say it, Kath is totally "motherly figure" especially for sadistic asshole type MC on her route. When MC slowly gains her trust, she see MC as someone alike and trying to slowly corrupt him, put him on her "side of mind", and probably training him to take part in her shady dealings. It seems he becomes more then avg expendable material but more like her trainee, probably her "right hand" in future, and who knows, maybe even succesor.
It's like son/mother relationship with Evil, sadistic, unable to have deep affections mother.
Putting it short, she is quite honest with MC in the end, and likes him, cares for him as much as she able at all (not too much, and it's lightly said tbh, but still it seems much more then anyone else)

Last edited:

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
Can I stack the cheat mod by Witcher along with the WT mod by Lunarmist? I don't see it mentioned on their respective posts, thanks.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I have to say after ignoring Honey Select games for years I finally got to play this game after playing Eternum and all I have to say this game is one of my favorites already I love how Dark and interesting it is but also how wholesome some scenes are outside the whole club I say I liked it even more than Eternum.
Plus I love Veronica big amazon mommy!

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I have to say after ignoring Honey Select games for years I finally got to play this game after playing Eternum and all I have to say this game is one of my favorites already I love how Dark and interesting it is but also how wholesome some scenes are outside the whole club I say I liked it even more than Eternum.
Plus I love Veronica big amazon mommy!
When I first started playing AVN's it was almost exclusively Honey Select games, partly I think, because the cartoonish visuals avoided the uncanny valley effect that some AVNs had. I've have since gotten use to it, but there are quite a few gems based on Honey Select and related games. You should check out his previous game before Eternum and of course the Headmaster.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes