TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So that update would be Tuesday...that event with Felicia was on Wednesday, right? So that would then be the next update, I presume? Well...seems like the development will go on for another couple of years. :ROFLMAO:
Depends on where we cut the update. This could end up being one giant Carnation-centric update, including Felicia's content, but we'll see. Part of me is favoring more frequent updates and seeing how that works out for us, but I also want to advance the plot more steadily and substantially per update. Doing both would be ideal, but I'll consider succeeding in at least one area a success for this update. Last update was one day long and took a long time and I absolutely hated that.

And... a couple of years would be very optimistic. :KEK: I'd over the moon if we somehow managed to pull the completed tag off in that time frame, but we have two exhibitions, another week and a half of day content, and the epilogues.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Depends on where we cut the update. This could end up being one giant Carnation-centric update, including Felicia's content, but we'll see. Part of me is favoring more frequent updates and seeing how that works out for us, but I also want to advance the plot more steadily and substantially per update. Doing both would be ideal, but I'll consider succeeding in at least one area a success for this update. Last update was one day long and took a long time and I absolutely hated that.

And... a couple of years would be very optimistic. :KEK: I'd over the moon if we somehow managed to pull the completed tag off in that time frame, but we have two exhibitions, another week and a half of day content, and the epilogues.
I mean..."a couple of years" can be like...6 or 8. :HideThePain:

As long as you don't end up burning out on your own game and abandon it half way through like so many others, it will be fine.

Reactions: namelessone22

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I mean..."a couple of years" can be like...6 or 8. :HideThePain:

As long as you don't end up burning out on your own game and abandon it half way through like so many others, it will be fine.
Yeah, a lot can change in that amount of time and interest can wane. I’ve dropped off from alot of games like Being A DIK, Summer Time Saga, etc years of development.

Can’t imagine following a game development for that long but then again Star Citizen backers are still a thing.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, a lot can change in that amount of time and interest can wane. I’ve dropped off from alot of games like Being A DIK, Summer Time Saga, etc years of development.

Can’t imagine following a game development for that long but then again Star Citizen backers are still a thing.
I'm generally someone who loses interest in things pretty fast, then again if I get a little bit of content every couple of months it might keep me playing, we'll see.

Right now I'm only following three games really closely anyway.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
In this game, do you watch the love interests have sex with other dudes or is it merely implied?
Well uh they're not love interests for the MC, if that helps :BootyTime:
There's 2 love interests, and they only fuck you, they aren't part of the group of "whores" (the contestants of the club's game)

So far you can choose to be the one that fucks the whores, or you have a choice to let your friend, have yet to see scenes where they fuck random npcs or side characters.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well uh they're not love interests for the MC, if that helps :BootyTime:
There's 2 love interests, and they only fuck you, they aren't part of the group of "whores" (the contestants of the club's game)
The 3 carnations (or "whores" for you) are also LI.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In this game, do you watch the love interests have sex with other dudes or is it merely implied?
The whole premise of the game involves three women who "decided" to participate in a competition inside a brothel for rich shady assholes. So there are already a few scenes and likely a few more will happen in the future.

Reactions: ename144

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The only actual love interest are Ana and Nina and they doesn't have sex with other men in the game.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes