trigun61

May 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm praying that Rosalind outfit doesn't only see the light of day for the MMF threesome, it's too hot for us non-Ian sharers to not get! haha. Here's hoping she brought it for just the MC too.

In the spirt of scenes for specific paths, excited to see what you have in store for an MC that's wooing (or using) Rosalind solo.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Genuine question: is Mina’s bi-curious point only related to pure lesbian sex but not anything relationship wise? Haven’t played the game after Ch4Up2 as the route-related choices and possibilities gave me a lot of headaches, but judging from the dev’s past replies it seems he staunchly opposes any non-monogamous relationship as future endings (so throuple option is impossible)?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Genuine question: is Mina’s bi-curious point only related to pure lesbian sex but not anything relationship wise? Haven’t played the game after Ch4Up2 as the route-related choices and possibilities gave me a lot of headaches, but judging from the dev’s past replies it seems he staunchly opposes any non-monogamous relationship as future endings (so throuple option is impossible)?
I don't know about the possible endings, but in this update you can have a threesome with Felicia/Mina

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeoEros

FortunaK

Dec 21, 2021
So... do I need to worry about the leak being malware based on what was said a page ago? Seems like mods have approved it but I'm wary because of that report.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
So... do I need to worry about the leak being malware based on what was said a page ago? Seems like mods have approved it but I'm wary because of that report.
I scanned with Windows Defender and Malware Bytes to be safe, and found nothing. I used the official mod link, which I'm sure they scan before putting in too. I'm sure you'll be safe.

Been waiting for the Felicia date for well over a year now, going to give this a play when I have some time. Stopped watching this thread because honestly updates are so far apart I prefer being surprised, and this was a surprise. Didn't like the Veronica update too much last time either tbh, but I have a feeling I'll like this one. Felicia is a really good character.

4.90 star(s) 463 Votes