micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What microtransactions?

The only things you can buy are items with in game gold or hire pawns and buy a few items with rift currency. Rift currency that works exactly the same as Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen.

You can buy rift currency but the game throws it at you so you'd be an idiot but there is no cash shop.

The only advantage to buying rift currency is being able to hire high level pawns during the early game. The only reason you'd do that is if you wanted to try and take on anything other than ogres for mats/xp. If you don't buy rift currency you'd have to play a whole hour to hire the same pawns.

You can also buy wakestones with cash if you plan on dying a lot. Or you could hire pawns tha have a quest attached to them and loads of those give out wakestone shards.

"Microtransaction" in DD2 are pointless and can be ignored and there is no way i'd miss out on a great game over something that has zero impact on my game time. I spent hundreds of hours in DD and plan on doing the same in DD2.
I think its mostly because DD2 is a 70 fucking dollar game already, there is absolutely no excuse that a full priced game also includes microtransactions no matter how useful or not useful they are.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Is this the final update of the Chapter??? Does it include exhibition event??? I just haven't followed this game for a long time.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Helluva month so many of my favorite games got updates on here. Next 6-8 months are going to sook. but this is a good month.

Good update

azz111

May 15, 2020
I think its mostly because DD2 is a 70 fucking dollar game already, there is absolutely no excuse that a full priced game also includes microtransactions no matter how useful or not useful they are.
Paying to erase your character and start over is a slap in the face and anyone justifying that either has way too much money, no self respect, or is reading a script.

asdgbc

Nov 1, 2023
I really enjoyed this update overall, I wish for a little bit more Rosa,Wasn't the biggest fan of her scene with Ian, saw it, it was ok but no my preferred route choice for her, I want something more solo, just me and Her. So with that said I really hope next update we get date night with Rosalind because I Like her a lot and it would make sense with Hana, Mina, Veronica, and now Felicia all getting their own date centric updates. So please DEVS give us a date with Rosa next update, I beg of thee.
MC&Rosa&Ian threesome? Oh, I can't take it

Magrath01

Oct 31, 2022
And the scene with lucy, did you get it? I'm not getting it either
I think there are 2 with lucy but one I couldnt be bothered to mess around trying to get but it is likely just a dialogue combination I didnt try.

To get Lucy you must choose NOT to go back to Felicia straight away after speaking with Lucy at the fountain, instead take the option that means you talk to the guy (Waylon) "as always, the nagging feeling" and while talking to him take the option to to excuse yourself and go find Lucy. Now that you have done this when you get to the point of telling Felicia to go talk to the artist the option will also say you will talk to lucy again and at that point you will take Lucy to the side of the building to talk. From there I assume you have to pick the right options to get either scene (I'm not sure how much effect the earlier conversation has on the outcomes here so it might require going back to that), I got the "nice" scene and going by that I assumed not much would happen in the other scene so decided to continue the game rather than try and figure out the right dialogue choices to get the other scene.

Reactions: Randomguy3478
4.90 star(s) 470 Votes