pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Pfff, the flag for this was laid out like 2 to 4 updates ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like I've done everything you've mentioned idk, I'll go back a few saves and re-try stuff and see if it works, but I genuinely don't like how hard it is to get lol (rather what exactly do you need to get it, last update for Veronica you needed to hug her so that was easy to understand but here I don't have any idea what's causing the scene not to happen), my relationship with both is super high and I honestly don't understand why im not getting the scene lol.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I feel like I've done everything you've mentioned idk, I'll go back a few saves and re-try stuff and see if it works, but I genuinely don't like how hard it is to get lol (rather what exactly do you need to get it, last update for Veronica you needed to hug her so that was easy to understand but here I don't have any idea what's causing the scene not to happen), my relationship with both is super high and I honestly don't understand why im not getting the scene lol.

Last edited:

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Thank you very much I must be missing the bi-curious points, I checked the scene with the gallery unlocker someone posted earlier anyway and it was fantastic, I mainly want to read all the other dialogue in it.

Amazing update, I loved it as always. Definitely one of my favorites so far, that final scene left me with my mouth open and I'm very intrigued to see where the story goes next, keep up the good work <3!

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Seemed interesting, but then I noticed the missing "harem" tag. Very sad.
This is not a romance harem game, I'll tell you that.
If it was that, people would complain that 90% of the girls are prostitutes, and the plot of the game would not work at all :BootyTime: think you can understand why there's no harem tag from that

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes