Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So I absolute adore this update. Each scene is the gold standard for writing, rendering, sound design, pacing. Fuck everything is on point. However I was thrown for a loop when Felicia stated that she has kids. I don't remember this at all and I think it might actually weaken her character. The idea that she is this nymphomaniac socialite but also an extremely deep character is perfect to stand out against Veronica and Rosalind, however I feel like giving her kids (even though they are always offscreen) might step into Rosalind and even Lucy's domain. With each character being so distinct this might be an oversight into the metafetishes presented.

If I am incorrect in this assessment I am more than welcome to be corrected.

PS: Using Steam purely for advertising is also a tactic I recommend. Not sure about their guidelines but I know this project deserves more than just my pitiful support. Piratesoftware has really good insight into using Steam to bring in an entirely new audience.

Wait are the kids actually hers? i must've missed that part i could've sworn they were just her husband kids making or step mother by marriage only...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Why would you think that?? Feeling compassion is ALWAYS a good thing - fictional character or not. It's an priceless character trait. Preserve it in your heart at all costs! Being cold-hearted looks only good in gay hollywood movies. No one was ever happy being cold hearted. The sexual desire in me sadly is like genghis khan, but listening to one's sexual desire is a huge mistake anyway.

Can you get roses route without using her in the first scene? But yes, I mostly meant that one gets locked out of her route if one doesn't apologize to her after doing her - in my understanding because she sees no way manipulating/using a cold-hearted edwin.

Contrary to the modern narrative, not enjoying other dicks on your girl is a sign of an intact mind. Virgins were highly esteemed for about... always - but alas, modern clownworld knows better. :KEK:

May all of our plans for rose come to fuition :KEK:
Thank you for the kind words but once again, it gets to a point you keep thinking about stuff way too hard, emotions flowing into it etc. it's per se too much "good" for your own good.

Yes, she offers the deal to you if you don't use her in first scene.

Not much to add here :geek:

Good luck to you and thanks for the nice talk. Let's see what happens in the next update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
PS: Using Steam purely for advertising is also a tactic I recommend. Not sure about their guidelines but I know this project deserves more than just my pitiful support. Piratesoftware has really good insight into using Steam to bring in an entirely new audience.
Because of the render engine used (Honey Select), it can't be on Steam due to copyright issues

Reactions: Mr.Nonnypants

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Have the devs read Stirner-egoisim-type stuff? MC's conversation with Chuck at the restaurant is genuinely thought-provoking philosophically (plus many other conversations in the game ofc, really liked the convos about art with Felicia too)

Last edited:

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Wait are the kids actually hers? i must've missed that part i could've sworn they were just her husband kids making or step mother by marriage only...
TD mentioned they are her step children but to add a little more to it, they are basically the children from Elias and his previous wife that past away.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Thank you for the kind words but once again, it gets to a point you keep thinking about stuff way too hard, emotions flowing into it etc. it's per se too much "good" for your own good.

Yes, she offers the deal to you if you don't use her in first scene.

Not much to add here :geek:

Good luck to you and thanks for the nice talk. Let's see what happens in the next update.
Not sure. Its an interesting topic, but probably not the right time and place.

Wasn't aware of that. Changes things a bit, then.

Thank you as well. Hope you make yourself a nice day. :)

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
First off, last time I didn't save at the end screen, so I had to replay the last parts of the previous update. It reminded me of how great the scene with Edwin face-fucking Britteny in the stall and Veronica standing outside is. Always makes me chuckle. :D

As a Felicia fan I ate very well this update obviously. The date I was looking forward to delivered in every aspect. Others are certainly better at describing all the great details, so I'll leave it at that.
I also enjoyed the different conversations, Ian - Rosie, August - Otto/Hana, Chuck - MC/Sophia, etc.
Lastly, the music. PC is one of the few games where I don't turn off the ingame music. Always great tracks that fit the mood.

Looking forward to the next update and ultimately, to the next exhibition. Expecting another punch in the gut. It's been a while, np? :cautious::) Thanks!

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Lucy scene was high voltage. On the other hand is a shame you cant bang the shit out of the journo in the blackmail route.
Maybe we will get a chance, it certainly looked like Liza wanted to fuck Edwin once he asserted dominance over her. I wold like to see it to be honest but there are probably better scenes for GIL and TD to work on (e.g. Ian x Victoria, Edwin x Grace, Chuck Edwin x Sophia, anything with Lucy who is IMO the second hottest character in the whole game, etc.).

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Due to the new update, I just started replaying the game and I was struck with the question of who exactly should win the whole thing. I haven't gotten that far (I think I played till Chp 4 Up 1) but so far out of the three I feel Rosalind is the only one who genuinely needs this. I feel that Felicia just wants someone who sees her for who she really is, and it seems that by being a part of the club she can find someone like that. With Veronica, I think by bringing the asshole (forgot his name) down, they can just put a lawsuit on him and money would just come for her and in a way she can help make her gym better. As far as I remember, Rose seems to be the only one who doesn't seem to have a through and through solution that can't be formed besides the club. I think her winning would be the best outcome whereas helping Felicia finding someone she can be true to while helping expose the asshole who wants to ruin Veronica's dream helps everyone on atleast a plausible way find the good ending for the three girls. Curious to see what yall think tho

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Due to the new update, I just started replaying the game and I was struck with the question of who exactly should win the whole thing. I haven't gotten that far (I think I played till Chp 4 Up 1) but so far out of the three I feel Rosalind is the only one who genuinely needs this. I feel that Felicia just wants someone who sees her for who she really is, and it seems that by being a part of the club she can find someone like that. With Veronica, I think by bringing the asshole (forgot his name) down, they can just put a lawsuit on him and money would just come for her and in a way she can help make her gym better. As far as I remember, Rose seems to be the only one who doesn't seem to have a through and through solution that can be formed besides the club. I think her winning would be the best outcome whereas helping Felicia finding someone she can be true to while helping expose the asshole who wants to ruin Veronica's dream helps everyone on atleast a plausible way find the good ending for the three girls. Curious to see what yall think tho
agree, Rosie is the one I'm going for, she can be manipulative at times but I think she needs the win the most

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Due to the new update, I just started replaying the game and I was struck with the question of who exactly should win the whole thing. I haven't gotten that far (I think I played till Chp 4 Up 1) but so far out of the three I feel Rosalind is the only one who genuinely needs this. I feel that Felicia just wants someone who sees her for who she really is, and it seems that by being a part of the club she can find someone like that. With Veronica, I think by bringing the asshole (forgot his name) down, they can just put a lawsuit on him and money would just come for her and in a way she can help make her gym better. As far as I remember, Rose seems to be the only one who doesn't seem to have a through and through solution that can't be formed besides the club. I think her winning would be the best outcome whereas helping Felicia finding someone she can be true to while helping expose the asshole who wants to ruin Veronica's dream helps everyone on atleast a plausible way find the good ending for the three girls. Curious to see what yall think tho
On my main save I don’t think too much about who I want to win when picking my answers and just go with my first intention/„gut feeling“. Iirc Veronica won week one and week two was a draw resulting in everyone getting punished. :HideThePain:

I also have save where Rosie won week 1 because agreed, she kinda feels like the obvious choice, but I haven’t played that one in a while.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I have the feeling that no one is really going to win the exhibition, in the end.
As things stand Felicia sure won't...Rose or Veronica might get their money, which might not be enough for Veronica anyway. The business is failing anyway, going "sunk cost fallacy" won't change that it might only postpone her going bankrupt.

The only one who MIGHT get what she wants and be kinda "scot-free" at the end could be Rose. Not sure what repercussions she will see from her club "involvement" though.

Reactions: schinoize
4.90 star(s) 481 Votes