Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
If you did search, you should ALREADY have the answers.

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

2) NO and she will NEVER have it.

3) there is NO affair whatsoever and MC's mom will never have an affair with anybody.

4) there is NO harem tag at all.

SINCE THIS THREAD HAS NO HAREM TAG, I GUESS YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD.
But on point 3 this is the only one I would not sign out of hand. Vicki might find another partner during the run of the game, but that would be a very side theatre. Maybe mentioned but not more.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

3) there is NO affair whatsoever and MC's mom will never have an affair with anybody.

Unfortunately he has named Mina and Ian, so he hasn't posted in the wrong thread. He really think there is an harem tag somewhere, but I can't understand why.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is no harem but you can fuck all girls in the same playthrough. You will probably have to choose one in the end though.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Well, I guess she's a house girl he hasn't boned yet.
It was mentioned that this side girl ties heavily into the plot, no matter the event size. If she has some importance to the plot, I theorise she is already known to us. I think it might be, if she is not a house girl, Sophia or if she is a house girl, Dalia, Andrea, Harper or maybe Emma.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It was mentioned that this side girl ties heavily into the plot, no matter the event size. If she has some importance to the plot, I theorise she is already known to us. I think it might be, if she is not a house girl, Sophia or if she is a house girl, Dalia, Andrea, Harper or maybe Emma.
I don't think Dalia would qualify since the MC already had sex with her (on Veronica's path). Harper might also be a stretch since she's had a couple lewd scenes already, even if they didn't involve sex with the MC.

I do agree it won't be a new character, so the background house girls are the most likely suspects. If it isn't a girl it would pretty much have to be Sophia; Grace or Amber are also possibilities, but the timing seems wrong for them since we know most of the action thus far involves the Club. So we can narrow it down a bit, but it's still a pretty big list of suspects.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I don't think Dalia would qualify since the MC already had sex with her (on Veronica's path). Harper might also be a stretch since she's had a couple lewd scenes already, even if they didn't involve sex with the MC.

I do agree it won't be a new character, so the background house girls are the most likely suspects. If it isn't a girl it would pretty much have to be Sophia; Grace or Amber are also possibilities, but the timing seems wrong for them since we know most of the action thus far involves the Club. So we can narrow it down a bit, but it's still a pretty big list of suspects.

You guys are forgetting Lucy especially after the incident at the art showing. Also the new girl (can't remember her name). Maybe the Prego from the bar. After reading the dev log I'll eliminate the new girl and say either Lucy or Harper since he said he been wanting to do this one for years. Lucy had her time in the qualifying but has been brought to light more lately. Harper has mainly been in the background the entire time. Dahlia had her time in the sauna. Forgot about Sophia who has been getting more time recently as well.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You guys are forgetting Lucy especially after the incident at the art showing. Also the new girl (can't remember her name). Maybe the Prego from the bar. After reading the dev log I'll eliminate the new girl and say either Lucy or Harper since he said he been wanting to do this one for years. Lucy had her time in the qualifying but has been brought to light more lately. Harper has mainly been in the background the entire time. Dahlia had her time in the sauna. Forgot about Sophia who has been getting more time recently as well.
I'm not forgetting Lucy, I'm flat out disqualifying her. Between her showdown with Veronica in the prologue, her abuse in the first exhibition, her tryst with Harper in the second exhibition, and the recent hijinks at the art show, Lucy's already been "smutted up" more than almost any other girl. I'm also skeptical it would be Nicolette since we got a front-row seat watching her with Samson on Veronica's path.

I'm assuming whoever this side girl is, she won't have had a big sex scene previously - regardless of whether it was with the MC.

Seithr63

Nov 3, 2023
The universe will bend reality and let Victoria match with Oliver through dating app.

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

The universe will bend reality and let Victoria match with Oliver through dating app.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm not forgetting Lucy, I'm flat out disqualifying her. Between her showdown with Veronica in the prologue, her abuse in the first exhibition, her tryst with Harper in the second exhibition, and the recent hijinks at the art show, Lucy's already been "smutted up" more than almost any other girl. I'm also skeptical it would be Nicolette since we got a front-row seat watching her with Samson on Veronica's path.

I'm assuming whoever this side girl is, she won't have had a big sex scene previously - regardless of whether it was with the MC.
A while ago I mentioned the reporter gal that you can blackmail at the art gallery, before the developer diary. For some reason Ottoeight acted like I kicked his puppy in front of him just for suggesting it, so I really hope I'm right.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A while ago I mentioned the reporter gal that you can blackmail at the art gallery, before the developer diary. For some reason Ottoeight acted like I kicked his puppy in front of him just for suggesting it, so I really hope I'm right.
I don't like dogs.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Well, for one, I did look it up a bit, and no, things did not come up.

2. Thanks for being a dick - any other good dude exposing the dating mina things would be great though

For harem tag, Ya, I did mix it up a bit.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Well, for one, I did look it up a bit, and no, things did not come up.

2. Thanks for being a dick - any other good dude exposing the dating mina things would be great though

For harem tag, Ya, I did mix it up a bit.

As he stated in his answers we do not know about Mina yet other than she is just another fucktoy atm. Hana is the ONLY one we can officially date so far. No consequences have been revealed to picking any specific girl including Hana but Hana's deal is nothing outside of work except for her. Where that goes we don't know yet.

BTW your not the only one who got the weird vibe between Ian and Victoria during certain conversations. It did seem like either something has or was going on between them that the MC doesn't know about but again other conversations seemed rather normal.

Reactions: Green Layer

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
BTW your not the only one who got the weird vibe between Ian and Victoria during certain conversations. It did seem like either something has or was going on between them that the MC doesn't know about but again other conversations seemed rather normal.
They feel the vibe they want to feel no matter what.

The Authors came here and CLEARLY TOLD more than once that Victoria will have NO affair and she won't have sex with ANYONE. S H E W I L L N O T.

Everybody is free to believe in whatever they want to believe even it doesn't make sense at all as long as they stop busting our balls, because our balls simply had enough of it and they need medical treatment now.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
The Authors came here and CLEARLY TOLD more than once that Victoria will have NO affair and she won't have sex with ANYONE. S H E W I L L N O T.
Been following this thread for a while and have not seen the devs explicitly clarify this beyond stating that there will be nothing with Edwin. Can you quote the message confirming this?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It was stated that in this game there will never be incest and the last dialogue between Ian and Victoria proved there is any sexual attraction between them.

4.90 star(s) 484 Votes