Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
It has been 2-3 updates since i last touched this game, but i want to give it a try again.

Buuut 10GB game huh... i forgot how we solved this problem with the 5gb download limit without having to pay mega etc? :LUL:

Edit: Ah ok, luckily mediafire is a thing

Last edited:
Reactions: ermousa

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
There are working gallery unblockers if you want the scenes.
where are they? for some reason search fuction cannot give me the results.. also the unlocker that I found here wont be usable in android (hard and soft unlocker) or the devs patch to be unusable.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Is there a cheat mod for Android port

the cheat mod applies to android too.. although the gallery unlocker I found here wont do..

the cheat mod I talking about is that you can max the parameters in-game to explore new choices selection for some scenes..

Reactions: Jacey.ci

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Do all the current relationship routes lead to single LI romance? I haven't played this game since Ch3UP4 because all the variables can be quite daunting to navigate. I want to know if the current build finalize the "one LI per route" decision so I don't have to waste more time fantasizing throuple and more, thx!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Do all the current relationship routes lead to single LI romance? I haven't played this game since Ch3UP4 because all the variables can be quite daunting to navigate. I want to know if the current build finalize the "one LI per route" decision so I don't have to waste more time fantasizing throuple and more, thx!
While there might be three/moresomes and other sexy stuff along the way, you will have to choose one LI to the exclusion of others sooner or later for every route you do.

• Sad
Reactions: NeoEros

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I figured this week would be safe to take my eye off the ball and spend some time in the real world. Well, turns out I was wrong!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to catching me by surprise, TD already covered the raw numbers. As far as averages go, he and GIL set a pace of roughly 117 static images, 0.5 animations, and 2048 words per week in two weeks since the last diary. Overall, they are currently averaging ~105 statics, 1.1 animations, and 1766 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for Week 6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general it looks like we're making steady progress, though it's more focused on statics and words than animations. That makes sense since we seem to be covering general Club business; presumably we'll see a higher animation focus as we get into Rosalind's event. Not much to say beyond that since we're still early in the process. With this update covering two days there's a decent chance it will run on the large side, but it's too soon to know for sure.

I'm curious to see which side girl has been on the devs' to do list. I doubt it will be something for my main playthrough, but it's always cool to see options. I'm also curious to see how the promo image fits into things, but again we don't know enough to speculate yet. We'll just have to wait and see how things shake out. Ideally it won't be a long wait, but even if it does wind up taking a while, at least there should be lots of interesting things to see once we finally get there.

Last edited:

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
So I looked through multiple pages and searched, and there are a couple of questions I wanted the answers to, hopefully.

1. What are the complications of dating Mina

2. Does the MC's Mom have any content ( Incest ) or other.

3. There are some implications of MCs mom having an affair with Ian in some morning scenes. What about that?

4. Since it's a harem tagged game, is it possible to have more than one LI at a time?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So I looked through multiple pages and searched, and there are a couple of questions I wanted the answers to, hopefully.

1. What are the complications of dating Mina

2. Does the MC's Mom have any content ( Incest ) or other.

3. There are some implications of MCs mom having an affair with Ian in some morning scenes. What about that?

4. Since it's a harem tagged game, is it possible to have more than one LI at a time?
If you did search, you should ALREADY have the answers.

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

2) NO and she will NEVER have it.

3) there is NO affair whatsoever and MC's mom will never have an affair with anybody.

4) there is NO harem tag at all.

SINCE THIS THREAD HAS NO HAREM TAG, I GUESS YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
wa

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

3) there is NO affair whatsoever and MC's mom will never have an affair with anybody.

way to destroy someone's dreams)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

But on point 3 this is the only one I would not sign out of hand. Vicki might find another partner during the run of the game, but that would be a very side theatre. Maybe mentioned but not more.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

Unfortunately he has named Mina and Ian, so he hasn't posted in the wrong thread. He really think there is an harem tag somewhere, but I can't understand why.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is no harem but you can fuck all girls in the same playthrough. You will probably have to choose one in the end though.

4.90 star(s) 465 Votes