TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
To be fair, I did not yet complete the whole available playthrough. Seems like indeed the authors have written in an actual love interest path for Felicia. Ngl, it's kind of a bummer to know that a later scene will reveal that most of her character is a "facade" hiding a girl desperate for love and connection. I guess I have imagined her differently but I will see when I get to scene in question.
Chiming in, hoping to temper your slightly-spoiled expectations since the opinions here might affect your future reading of the scene in question:

I don't think Felicia enjoying a bit of romance in the moment means she's putting up a facade about who she is. If anything, considering her chosen "profession", she's too honest about who she is. Some hack is always writing her to say the unspoken parts out loud. So, without spoiling anything else, I'll just say that I think reflecting on the road not traveled isn't necessarily the same as disavowing your current path. Nor does indulging in a bit of escapism make you desperate. I like to eat meatloaf from time-to-time, but that doesn't mean my calling in life isn't sticking my dick in pizza.

Or something.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I don't think Felicia enjoying a bit of romance in the moment means she's putting up a facade about who she is. If anything, considering her chosen "profession", she's too honest about who she is. Some hack is always writing her to say the unspoken parts out loud. So, without spoiling anything else, I'll just say that I think reflecting on the road not traveled isn't necessarily the same as disavowing your current path. Nor does indulging in a bit of escapism make you desperate. I like to eat meatloaf from time-to-time, but that doesn't mean my calling in life isn't sticking my dick in pizza.

Or something.
So your saying I should reflect on the Mina threesome I'm missing because I'm so focused on boosting Felicia's self confidence?

Didn't know your real name was (Fros)TD1900 you poet you.

• Hey there
Reactions: TD1900

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't think Felicia enjoying a bit of romance in the moment means she's putting up a facade about who she is. If anything, considering her chosen "profession", she's too honest about who she is.
And we fans love her for it.:) As I mentioned in several earlier posts, there are reasons why I consider Hana, Felicia and yes, Sophia, to be the best fitting love options for our MC. These three would lead to a romance with serious mutual character growth in separate fields.
That is not to say that the other love options are bad, far from it, but I simply do not see the same character growth of the couple in the other cases.

Reactions: fred9320

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Reflecting on the road not traveled isn't necessarily the same as disavowing your current path. Nor does indulging in a bit of escapism make you desperate. I like to eat meatloaf from time-to-time, but that doesn't mean my calling in life isn't sticking my dick in pizza.
I'm envisioning that line as one of the Eugene Levy-character's heartfelt speeches in your unfinished screenplay for "American Pie Presents: The Real Pizzagate"

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TD1900

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I don't think Felicia enjoying a bit of romance in the moment means she's putting up a facade about who she is.
Not to step on anyone's authorial intent, but isn't the trophy wife gold digger slut persona a facade, in the sense that she technically might be one, but she intentionally presents herself within the confines of the club as only that, when she's clearly so much more?

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
would there be any love events for Rosalind in the near future? it's quite odd that there is only one shared sex scene, while Rose and MC living together.

• Sad
Reactions: Garen

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
i think this game is kind of fun, but it sux how i must follow walkthru to see the content
game would be much better without decissions if developer planned from the start what is the most content path in unfinished game to see what it has to offer

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
I'm surprised anyone would see Fel this way after the last update, which isn't, I think, shy about the idea that, behind the meticulously cultivated facade of carefree hypersexuality, her greatest desire is a genuine connection to a complete person, not merely their body.

I won't speculate whether love will enter into the equation down the line, but if it does, Fel's probably the person best suited to make it something lasting and meaningful.

Also, let's not bring up the age gap here. The Protagonist might be twenty-something by measure of his birth certificate, for obvious reasons, but by measure of emotional maturity, introspection and self awareness, he's well into his thirties.
I get that she seems to want that. Yet what is stopping her from? Why can't she divorce and just settle with someone she loves?

because she values money more than love.

She might not be JUST a gold digger, but at the end of the day greed is what comes first on her scale of values. And she is ready and eager to let go of a lot, including love, self respect etc... just to get a little bit more money.

Yet her character arc might be that at the end of this she settles with MC on love route and acknowledges that money isn t all there is to life. For the other routes, i fear what greed will make her do...

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
i think felicity is just greedy bitch wife married for money and dishonest
i like her, but mostly bcs i m not much better in the game

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Why can't she divorce and just settle with someone she loves?
Presumably because she never met anyone worth the hassle?

Look, I'm not arguing Fel is a starry eyed romantic just waiting for a prince and his ten inch horse to ride in and carry her away to a happily ever after forever in castle Bumfuck. I was arguing against the notion that she's driven by lust and therefore not capable of, or willing to engage in, romantic love. She enjoys sex, she uses it as a tool, but she isn't governed by it.

I's also like to point out Fel doesn't actually have money. Her husband has money. She has access, as his discretion, to certain limited benefits derived from his wealth. She herself likely owns practically nothing, if a prenup is in play, which there probably is.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Presumably because she never met anyone worth the hassle?

Look, I'm not arguing Fel is a starry eyed romantic just waiting for a prince and his ten inch horse to ride in and carry her away to a happily ever after forever in castle Bumfuck. I was arguing against the notion that she's driven by lust and therefore not capable of, or willing to engage in, romantic love. She enjoys sex, she uses it as a tool, but she isn't governed by it.

I's also like to point out Fel doesn't actually have money. Her husband has money. She has access, as his discretion, to certain limited benefits derived from his wealth. She herself likely owns practically nothing, if a prenup is in play, which there probably is.
Considering he just joined the club, he's about to get one hell of a show. Seems the marriage is all but over unless there's some plot twist we don't know about.

Apr 1, 2023
Considering he just joined the club, he's about to get one hell of a show. Seems the marriage is all but over unless there's some plot twist we don't know about.
Realistically, he would immediately be on the phone to his attorney to file for divorce. No idea what will actually go down.

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
the plot twist is probably some nightingale (blackmailing material on her husband kept at hand) if she is not dumb.

So that they end up in a MAD situation, leaving time for her to find a way out (be it the club if she wins, the MC on a love route, or probaly another rich guy on a losing route)

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
the plot twist is probably some nightingale (blackmailing material on her husband kept at hand) if she is not dumb.

So that they end up in a MAD situation, leaving time for her to find a way out (be it the club if she wins, the MC on a love route, or probaly another rich guy on a losing route)
Yeah, could be. I'm wondering if it was set up by someone at the club to sabotage her chances at winning.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Simply exposing Fel doesn't feel like something Kathleen would do. I imagine she plans to see how far she can push Fel under the threat of revealing her presence in the club to her husband. Low light conditions, masks, and a merry-go-round cattle prod type of deal.
"Hell Week" (this ones "theme" iirc) doesn't really give too many concrete hints but IMO (100% personally) that doesn't sound like an eyes wide shut masked up type of affair. There's also the whole "carnations walk around" before the show and the fact that anybody could offhand mention Felicia :KEK:, that last one can definitely be written around by just saying "nobody said her name before the show"

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Not to step on anyone's authorial intent, but isn't the trophy wife gold digger slut persona a facade, in the sense that she technically might be one, but she intentionally presents herself within the confines of the club as only that, when she's clearly so much more?
Sure, and she's selective on what parts she presents to people, as everyone in life does.

I meant more to dissuade the notion that she's only a hedonistic super ho because no one has ever loved her or some crap like that.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Simply exposing Fel doesn't feel like something Kathleen would do. I imagine she plans to see how far she can push Fel under the threat of revealing her presence in the club to her husband. Low light conditions, masks, and a merry-go-round cattle prod type of deal.

It's not just about exposing Felicia. She is bringing an unknowing husband(at least as far as we know) into the clubs folds. She is pretty much giving a choice if Fel finds out before hand of ruining her marriage/life or winning the competition. Fel is in the competition to become independant or at least less dependant on her husband. As far as her husband finding out, that's a given since half the people there are jealous or have a serious disdain for him and would love to see him embarassed. Just about all the clients know exactly who she is and who her husband is. This is one reason I said it seems Kat is going a bit too far with the contest by involving her outside life this time. Now think about it for a second, your a rich and powerful man who was just humiliated/ embarassed in front of "peers" by this club. They knew who she was, what she is doing and chose to bring you in to "surprise" you in front of others. I'd be not only pissed at my wife but also looking for some payback against the ones who humiliated me like that (the club). Also not sure if Kat still got the painting from the art show or not and how that will come into play.

Could be a possible path choice here for the MC, tell Fel ahead of time so she can figure out what to do (possible love path) or let it play out and see what happens (other paths). Of course that is if he finds out ahead of time, it may be a surprise for him as well. There are soo many possibilities coming up that no matter what happens or which way it goes I'm just buckling up my seatbelt and preparing for one helluva ride :D

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes