Ozymandias037

Sep 25, 2023
You guys are gonna freak when you find out Edwin's incessant monologues are voiced by someone who sounds like Big Bird in my head.
How dare you not give him the voice of the most iconic smart guy (glasses) who has "bad" desires clearly his canon voice should be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? Not Kermit? Not Spongebob? Not DONALD DUCK?! Sylvester the cat? Tweety Bird? WINNIE THE GODDAMN POOH????

Actually, no. Wait. Elmo. Elmo is now Edwin's voice in my head. And it's only 20% an excuse to use this gif:

1721030330531.gif

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
she herself said that sex for her is like mange as a need. That's why I don't think she's particularly interested.
Well you can manage food as a need too. Limiting the sugar, getting 190g of protein everyday, salads with no dressing, then indulging on occasion with a cheat meal. For me, it's crawfish etouffee. For Sophie, maybe her cheat meal is pasta salad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's at least interesting. Cold, intelligent people can be kinky too, maybe even more than us normies, because they limit themselves to experiencing thrills in short, intense bursts.

That's my theory anyway.

Reactions: Mythrs

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's at least interesting. Cold, intelligent people can be kinky too, maybe even more than us normies, because they limit themselves to experiencing thrills in short, intense bursts.
You're presuming that drug-fuelled gang bang was an actual thrill for her, as opposed to something she was simply subjected to as part of her owner's usual showing off and/or drug test.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bill Temple
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes