MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Where is that picture from? Did I totally miss something like that happening? Must have happened in the latest update as I haven't had a chance to finish it
As far as I remember, it was just a monologue and the beginning of the game’s story, where they show what’s going on in the brothel. nothing that could be considered a scene.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
As far as I remember, it was just a monologue and the beginning of the game’s story, where they show what’s going on in the brothel. nothing that could be considered a scene.
Huh, been so long since I replayed from the beginning I didn't remember that at all. Plus it's also probably cause we hadn't met Sophia at that time so she was just a random chick

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Turret is more dedicated to the idea the Sophie is "secretly" a "good person"/cares about Edwin than any of the people who want incest :KEK:

Like paragraphs and paragraphs of the same stuff reworded no matter how much you try to talk about her in anything but a positive light. Even if you think that she's "on her own side" as opposed to "kathleens side" or the "clubs/Edwin side" that's not good enough.

for example: If you dont "fall under her spell" ie reject her at the bar/leave her and kathleen on the couch she doesn't laugh/joke with Edwin when leaving after breaking into his house.....surely that's her secretly caring about Edwin and not wanting Van doren to know that Edwin is slowly becoming able to resist the drug!!!! And not because she doesn't feel like she has some amount of control over edwin!!!!1 /s

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Why is there so much attention to Sophie? Why does everyone want Edwin to fuck her?
I mean most people would be totally fine fucking her but aren't typing a manifesto about why she's actually canonically mathematically best girl. I don't know about other people but I comment on it (when I see it) because I remember a time when turrets paragraphs were about other aspects of the game and maybe im just unlucky but every time I see a post of his more than a few lines it's about her. :HideThePain: also it's been going on for long enough that every single thing he could have said about her has been said and now it's just on repeat at various people who happen to mention her (or something tangentially related)

I'm probably a weird one because I unironically prefer the less sexual version of her "scenes" but even then I'm not posting paragraphs about why her and kathleen commenting on Edwin having any resistance to the magic sex drug is more interesting than a handy.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I mean most people would be totally fine fucking her but aren't typing a manifesto about why she's actually canonically mathematically best girl. I don't know about other people but I comment on it (when I see it) because I remember a time when turrets paragraphs were about other aspects of the game and maybe im just unlucky but every time I see a post of his more than a few lines it's about her. :HideThePain: also it's been going on for long enough that every single thing he could have said about her has been said and now it's just on repeat at various people who happen to mention her (or something tangentially related)

I'm probably a weird one because I unironically prefer the less sexual version of her "scenes" but even then I'm not posting paragraphs about why her and kathleen commenting on Edwin having any resistance to the magic sex drug is more interesting than a handy.
I understand. The cycle must continue. No need for excuses.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

I'm not good at numbers, but obviously the best girl is a goth biker. Not some nerdy whore who does drugs.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm not good at numbers, but obviously the best girl is a goth biker. Not some nerdy whore who does drugs.
Have we seen her using the syringe (assuming similar to how kathleen used it on edwin) :unsure:? Obviously she at least in part created it and there's the scene of her laying on the table but I can't recall if one was visible then or not.

To be fair though Edwin is a nerdy (man)whore who does drugs (smokes at least once with hana) :KEK:. I got my fancypants degree in psychology I can tell you that from a psychological perspective veronica is askually best (sometimes Felicia though)

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The best for you? Do you like these two? I would like to know your opinion. Who is the best girl in the game. Or who you liked.
Funnily enough the best for me is actually the true best! :KEK:

Really though throughout playing this game I think every LI has been my favorite at one point. Rose starts off super strong with you being able to not take advantage of her and is the first one to make any sort of "extracurricular" deal with Edwin, Veronica gets alot of really good stuff if you pursue a friendship with her, The most recent update does the same with Felica (with hints towards more interesting stuff with the upcoming exhibition). Hana gets similar treatment once she starts to take the club more seriously....Mina imo is just at the "start" of her really interesting stuff but could be the most widely applicable going forward.

I think it's a testament to the games writing that so many characters have possible reasons to be interested even when considering a borderline asexual perspective

4.90 star(s) 478 Votes