DavidDavid

Jun 7, 2017
Not really the kind of artwork I usually go for, but... best 1st release I've seen ever. Congrats.

99 out of 100 games tease in first update, handjob in the 2nd, blowjob in the 3rd etc etc - very predictable and boring. None of that in this game, but it's not rushed in any way. The flow of the story is good and it's interesting and entertaining.

You've raised the bar for 1st releases with this one.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Hana and Mina are my favorites, and it's kind of a shame that they are the ones with no sexual content yet on Chapter 1, but definitely makes me look forward to Chapter 2 even more. Good job!

-Mithril-

Oct 26, 2018
I really enjoyed this version, the game has a masive potential.
I understand everyone doesn't haver the same tastes, don't lose your goals just for that, maybe choices ingame to take paths allowing the player to skip or choose some scenes that they don't like could help with that problem.
What i really miss is a gallery or some way to know if I unlocked every scene posible or I skipped something.
Good luck with your project, it became one of my favorites with just this 0.1 version

Reactions: Mikedazz1

slavetolust

Jan 23, 2018
hey devs
what are your plans for the future? more fendom/domination, more romance? or will it depend on player's choice?

hands down best 0.1 release here
best wishes

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Also, made a walkthrough for my playthroughs, and attaching it here.
Thanks for making this. I'm sure it'll be extremely useful for players, but it might just end up being handy for me too when writing.

what are your plans for the future? more fendom/domination, more romance? or will it depend on player's choice?
The plan, as I've got it outlined, is 5 chapters in total. They'll be no getting around the general theme of domination during those parts, but a player making more sympathetic-minded choices will find ways to limit Rosalind, Felicia, and Veronica's humiliation. For femdom explicitly, they'll be more concrete examples in the future, a certain character's personalty being what it is.

As for romance, each character (this includes Hana and Mina) has their own "outside-the-club" difficulties that brought them to this point in the story and the player, if you're interested, can have a positive influence in helping them get over their personal hurdles.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Thanks for making this. I'm sure it'll be extremely useful for players, but it might just end up being handy for me too when writing.
No problem. The code was fairly logically laid out so wasn't too hard. But since you mention it, I did want to bring to your attention that there was a variable that seems to have not been properly assigned.

During the drinking game at the after party, when Mina asks for the MC's birthday:

Python:
    kil "Well, what will it be? Answer the question or take two shots?"
    hide screen textbox2 with dissolve
    menu:
        "Tell her your birthday.":
            $ prBirthdayMinaGift
There does not appear to be any other references to that variable in the script, so I assume it's for future use and should've been set to True?

Reactions: TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
There does not appear to be any other references to that variable in the script, so I assume it's for future use and should've been set to True?
Correct, that is indeed the case. It's of minor relevance to an upcoming event at the end of chapter 2.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
99 out of 100 games tease in first update, handjob in the 2nd, blowjob in the 3rd etc etc - very predictable and boring. None of that in this game, but it's not rushed in any way. The flow of the story is good and it's interesting and entertaining.
The key difference is the storytelling method. In most games, the world/story revolves around the MC, so any progress in them is basically shown by the progress of what the MC experienced (usually peeking first, then having a boner second, then handjob as first sexual act, and so on). It's like anything else doesn't exist if MC is not involved.

The good thing about this game is that the world/story doesn't necessarily revolve around the MC. The club already existed, it's the MC that entered the club. Regardless of what MC did/not, the club existed in the story with the other characters already having their own personalities and roles that are not determined by their relationships with the MC. So the storytelling is much tighter here because the world is alive.

As for romance, each character (this includes Hana and Mina) has their own "outside-the-club" difficulties that brought them to this point in the story and the player, if you're interested, can have a positive influence in helping them get over their personal hurdles.
Two questions on relationships if you don't mind:

1. Is it possible to have relationship with multiple girls at once? If yes, would they be treated separately or would there be group content?

2. How do you plan to allow/block relationships? You mentioned you plan to have 5 chapters, would there be a point where you're simply locked out of a relationship by the earlier chapters? Or in other words, do we have to always have the maximum points for each girl by 100% always choosing the right choices, or is there a leeway on making the wrong decisions? My plan is to play and make decisions how I feel, but even in Chapter 1 alone, I already saw that I wasn't close enough with Ian to share Felicia. All of that happened without me feeling like I was being a jerk to Ian throughout the game.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm worried that the game would be one of those "must look at walkthrough to make the perfect choices" which ruins the immersion. If possible and not too late, I definitely think it's much better if the choices are more about "key choices" where it's obvious that they are important rather than where every choice is +1 or -1.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Two questions on relationships if you don't mind:

1. Is it possible to have relationship with multiple girls at once? If yes, would they be treated separately or would there be group content?

2. How do you plan to allow/block relationships? You mentioned you plan to have 5 chapters, would there be a point where you're simply locked out of a relationship by the earlier chapters? Or in other words, do we have to always have the maximum points for each girl by 100% always choosing the right choices, or is there a leeway on making the wrong decisions? My plan is to play and make decisions how I feel, but even in Chapter 1 alone, I already saw that I wasn't close enough with Ian to share Felicia. All of that happened without me feeling like I was being a jerk to Ian throughout the game.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm worried that the game would be one of those "must look at walkthrough to make the perfect choices" which ruins the immersion. If possible and not too late, I definitely think it's much better if the choices are more about "key choices" where it's obvious that they are important rather than where every choice is +1 or -1.
I'm with you when it comes to not wanting to use a walkthrough for visual novels and prefer to organically make the choices that I feel are appropriate or in character for the situation myself. My philosophy (which is young and growing, as this is my first time time designing something like this) when it comes to using score values to gate content, is to build tolerance into the requirement. I don't want a player to have to min/max to be able to reach a particular scene or action.

In the case of inviting Ian to join in for a threesome, you need to have net positive of 7 points (out of 13 maximum available up to that point, if I'm tracking it correctly). I'll admit, it may not be perfect as that example is tighter than it looks, but generally I'm trying to bake some leeway into the script.

That said, being ON a girl's route (and staying on it) is dependent on key choices rather than affection score. Affection might end up altering things here and there event wise, but mainly it'll be used be determine the kind of ending you get with the girl - and again, I hope to build in tolerance here so you don't have to play perfectly.

As for being on multiple routes at once: it'll be possible and there is one example (not a lot) where being on two specific routes will lead into some group content, but there is no harem ending to be had. Eventually, if you want a romantic ending, you'll have to choose who it is you ride off into the sunset with.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
As for being on multiple routes at once: it'll be possible and there is one example (not a lot) where being on two specific routes will lead into some group content, but there is no harem ending to be had. Eventually, if you want a romantic ending, you'll have to choose who it is you ride off into the sunset with.
Thanks for the clarification. I hope there's enough clarity in the game when you're basically at the point of no return where you have to choose who it is.

My philosophy (which is young and growing, as this is my first time time designing something like this) when it comes to using score values to gate content, is to build tolerance into the requirement. I don't want a player to have to min/max to be able to reach a particular scene or action.
This is a great philosophy, and it's good to know that I won't have to min/max everything. If I can make a suggestion, would it be possible for you to include the scores in the game, maybe on the profile page of the character or something? While not needing to min/max is great, I think it'd be even better if there's clarity on our current scores too.

Lastly, one unrelated question is, how often do you plan to release each chapter?

enawnanyanamoose

Oct 31, 2019
If I can make a suggestion, would it be possible for you to include the scores in the game, maybe on the profile page of the character or something? While not needing to min/max is great, I think it'd be even better if there's clarity on our current scores too.
I'm on the fence about this one, personally. With some characters' responses to your actions, sometimes, and with the multilayered behavior they often exhibit, I'm worried a clearly accessible affection value may break some of the magic of the characters in the game. Is Felicia just being her smooth, socially savvy self, keeping things warm and enjoying the fun while staying detached? Is Victoria as frigid and distant as she acts?

From the writing that's been going on so far, I don't doubt the development of any of these arcs will feel organic. But displaying the numbers might kind of kill the magic that it can create.

I can see both sides of this, though. Maybe a debug option to display them? Up to our devs, of course.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
This is a great philosophy, and it's good to know that I won't have to min/max everything. If I can make a suggestion, would it be possible for you to include the scores in the game, maybe on the profile page of the character or something? While not needing to min/max is great, I think it'd be even better if there's clarity on our current scores too.
Lastly, one unrelated question is, how often do you plan to release each chapter?
Starting in chapter 2, the statistics menu (you'll note it if you right click and bring up the navigation menu) will be unlocked. There you'll see the individual scores for each character. You'll be free to meticulously check any changes after every menu choice or just wholly ignore it for immersion sake.

As for our release schedule, it's a tentative thing. We're new and no doubt have inefficiencies in our workflow and processes, but GIL and I have learned a lot working together on chapter 1. Still we've only ever done one release and so it's hard to speak with experience on how long a chapter will take. I don't want to invite disappointment by breathing life into a release date and then flying past it. Anyway, that's probably just a whole lot of words to say "when it's ready" I guess.

Still, I'd wager that however long it takes us from chapter 1 to make chapter 2, that will be what you can expect for our schedule all the way up to chapter 4.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm on the fence about this one, personally. With some characters' responses to your actions, sometimes, and with the multilayered behavior they often exhibit, I'm worried a clearly accessible affection value may break some of the magic of the characters in the game. Is Felicia just being her smooth, socially savvy self, keeping things warm and enjoying the fun while staying detached? Is Victoria as frigid and distant as she acts?

From the writing that's been going on so far, I don't doubt the development of any of these arcs will feel organic. But displaying the numbers might kind of kill the magic that it can create.
Just to be clear, I'm not asking for +1 or -1 being displayed on the choices themselves. I'm asking for the current value to be displayed on the Profile page. So for those who want to see, they can go to the profile to check. But for those who don't want to see, they don't have to.

But if you're super worried about it, a middle ground can be met by displaying the value at the end chapter like Where The Heart Is. If you want to see, you can click on it. If you don't want to see, you can skip it.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Great to see the planned stat page on Chapter 2 onwards.

Still, I'd wager that however long it takes us from chapter 1 to make chapter 2, that will be what you can expect for our schedule all the way up to chapter 4.
Fair enough and completely understandable. My worry is more that because you're new, it's much better if you can maintain momentum by not taking too long between each update. I think it's basically impossible to ask for a month between updates due to the amount of content in each chapter, but I hope it's not like 4 months or so because that'd be a big shame as people would mostly forgot and moved on to other games. As sad as this may sound, there are far too many games out there, and sometimes the good quality ones can be lost among the bad games. You've created an excellent Chapter 1, but it's a double-edged sword because the amount of work for each chapter would mean reasonably lengthy gap between updates. Wishing you all the best for sure though.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Just finished the current build, and I'm enjoying it.

I assume the save font bug is known?

Other than that, it's only minor grammar niggles:

"Count one me being there, Dr. Chuck" should be
"Count on me being there, Dr. Chuck"

"Yep, that's definitely his ideal of a joke" should be "Yep, that's definitely his idea of a joke"

"Strapped down to cherry leathers horses" should be "Strapped down to cherry leather horses"

Other than that, I've not noticed any other problems.

Last edited:

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Wow, this one is actually a hidden gem and absolutely amazing for a first release.

A whole lot of content in just the first release including the sex content. Nice story and nice characters. I am actually a lot of times put off by Honeyselect models in games since most of them pretty much look the same but got to give kudos to the creators for making this one pretty unique from the rest.The graphics look crisp and lovely and so does the gameplay mechanics, menus and the transitions. The story also is pretty good

The only one gripe I have about the game is that we cannot make Lucy choose the MC during the third exhibition event. And also it feels like she is a side character. Would have far preferred Lucy as being one of the main character over Veronica, Lucy is one of my favorite character of this game model-wise/attractiveness wise. But hey It is after all the creator's story. Hopefully there will be more scenes of hers with the MC in the future though. And possibly with the mom character too.

Oh and hopefully there is a harem ending too at the end.

Besides those minor complains, everything else is great though. Can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes