nemo0015

Nov 28, 2018
Definitely one of the best 0.1s I've ever played. Interesting storyline, very polished graphics and scenes. Good job developers.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I like that the girls are all smoking hot and they're mostly milfs which is a huge bonus but to say that I'm disappointed there's no vaginal sex with the MC considering the fucked up nature of this game is putting it mildly. Like that scene with Veronica and Kathleen was hot I guess but why was she allowed to choose her in the first place? She's gonna be working there to be a fucktoy of men not women :/ doesn't make any sense

Reactions: dakez

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I like that the girls are all smoking hot and they're mostly milfs which is a huge bonus but to say that I'm disappointed there's no vaginal sex with the MC considering the fucked up nature of this game is putting it mildly. Like that scene with Veronica and Kathleen was hot I guess but why was she allowed to choose her in the first place? She's gonna be working there to be a fucktoy of men not women :/ doesn't make any sense
There's an instance of vaginal sex featuring the player character depending on which path you take during the nightclub scene.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
There's an instance of vaginal sex featuring the player character depending on which path you take during the nightclub scene.
Say, had to ask but will there be marriage and pregnancy at the end, i mean in a sort of epilogue kind of way to show what happened to the MC and the girl he chooses?

oh almost forgot, thought about making a discord?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Say, had to ask but will there be marriage and pregnancy at the end, i mean in a sort of epilogue kind of way to show what happened to the MC and the girl he chooses?

oh almost forgot, thought about making a discord?
They'll be epilogues for the romantic interests, going in various different directions.
As for discord, it's in the cards. Maybe sooner than what we anticipated due to the interest in making one. If we do, I'll be sure to share it.

Reactions: Hrk19

amerlogk

Jan 4, 2018
My compliment. Really nice. Made me read the dialogues.
Will do some new run for other results.
As such, keep up the nice work please, looking forward to the next release.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, for now-that's not there, like))
That's pretty bad i hope nothing happen or could be avoidable. I hate NTR and i know not everyone like it to. BTW are you played all game? I was wonderting game has animated sex scenes or not?

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Tags dont has ntr game has ntr?
No NTR as such currently but looking at how the story is, there will possibly be Sharing and NTR in the future.

Note though: There is a lesdom scene between two possible romantic interests, if you can call that NTR

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I hope this scenes will be avoidable. I dont want play NTR. And still cant see any sex scene. Sex scenes is animated?
Maybe, maybe not...In this first release of the game most of the major scenes weren't avoidable..Yes there were definitely a couple of different scenes depending on the choices BUT the main story seems to revolve around working in a Sex Club and the 'cruel erotic games' that takes place in it so I kinda think that the sharing NTR stuff might not be avoidable but hey, who knows.

The scenes are animated combined with clicking...if you understand what I mean.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe, maybe not...In this first release of the game most of the major scenes weren't avoidable..Yes there were definitely a couple of different scenes depending on the choices BUT the main story seems to revolve around working in a Sex Club and the 'cruel erotic games' that takes place in it so I kinda think that the sharing NTR stuff might not be avoidable but hey, who knows.

The scenes are animated combined with clicking...if you understand what I mean.
Then they are not ''Videos'' just clicking images i gues :D

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Absolutely fantastic first release. While I'm not usually into fuck fest games, but this one is done brilliantly. Great models which is certainly not common for HS games, one complaint is overused MC model. Hana so far is my favorite with Felicia close second.
Looking forward to Chapter 2. Hopefully, this game gets regular updates in the future.

Reactions: EthanHunt95
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes