MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
However, HRK19, I take it that if the devs do decide to male gay content (even if it's optional), you would first be offended, and then follow your own advice and play other games instead?!
I can't speak for those guys, but I'm not in to guys, or chicks with penises, if that content is avoidable, then I'll gladly skip it, and if it's not, then I'm gonna give the game a miss.

Having said that, if a dev goes out to make a game, then they shouldn't be shaken from that path by someone who wants less of a certain content, or more of another, and I don't think anyone has the right to demand or encourage the dev to tailor the game to their tastes.

To your original point, If there's a gender bias, so what? Gender inequality can be part of a fantasy for Male doms and Female subs, none of it is real anyway, so unless you want to police everyone's fantasies and kinks as well, them I'm afraid you might need to either find a different game, or possibly re-examine your own values.

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
Woah this one is deep. I really like Mina and Felicia. Hoping there would be a happy ending with the MC for both ladies.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Having said that, if a dev goes out to make a game, then they shouldn't be shaken from that path by someone who wants less of a certain content, or more of another, and I don't think anyone has the right to demand or encourage the dev to tailor the game to their tastes.
No worries there, the game will remain a reflection of GIL and my personal tastes. The project was started because I wanted to create a VN that focused on themes I found appealing (eg., prostitution). I believe that if you try to appeal to everyone, you'll end up making something bland.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
No worries there, the game will remain a reflection of GIL and my personal tastes. The project was started because I wanted to create a VN that focused on themes I found appealing (eg., prostitution). I believe that if you try to appeal to everyone, you'll end up making something bland.
Which is exactly what's happened with mainstream gaming and japanese eroge. It's especially obvious with how japanese eroge turned out over the last 20 years because I still remember how much variety there was back in the early 2000s. The good old Rapelay fiasco came about and everything that came after became so whipped that I don't look at eroge anymore.

Reactions: Hrk19 and Souske

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
The game is beautifully designed, from the music to the models.

My only gripe is that for now I can't see where this is going and I am not sure if I wanna care about any of these women since they're all-- you know-- prostitutes?

Either way, good game.

Dec 6, 2017
Im not sure if I have ever played a CH. 1 that was so great as this one was, really impressive stuff !! Loved the renders, the writing was surprisingly good and its always nice to have multiple paths. Great start and keep it up!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very impressed by this so far and it's only at chapter 1 the models look great I'm glad I caught this one, will certainly need another playthrough as I've already been locked out of some dialogue.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Not exactly my collection of kinks, but I decided to give it a try. Veronica and Hana are really cool, so despite the fact that I don't really feel the plot and dislike most of the characters I suppose I'll stay and see how the story evolves. My only disappointment comes from the fact that I missed some points with Veronica (I guess I'll start the game from the beginning after next update), good there's a walkthrough to help with that.

That being said, the game looks really good, the characters are interesting and diverse, there's a solid amount of choices and women are attractive so in the end it's a great game.

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes