kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Great start to this game; we have fine women, cool story line, I like having so many branches in the story line to give replay value & being able to name the saves makes it so much easier. Can't wait for more.

Reactions: GIL3D

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
Great work i love it, i never seen so much content on ch1 and i am looking forward for more. When is the next update?

Reactions: GIL3D

BrutalDesperado

Apr 6, 2019
I love the game and even though im into male dom i think im gonna enjoy veronica and mrs pulman very much. Though i will pobably enjoy Felicitas story line the most. Was sad to see lucy go! Are there any plans that she will come back later on?

Reactions: GIL3D and TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I love the game and even though im into male dom i think im gonna enjoy veronica and mrs pulman very much. Though i will pobably enjoy Felicitas story line the most. Was sad to see lucy go! Are there any plans that she will come back later on?
I'm very pleased you enjoyed it. Thanks for playing.

To answer your question, yes. You can expect to see more of Lucy in the future, in a limited capacity. Without giving away too much, she'll be the focus of a side scene or two, plus you'll see her as a background presence in other scenes.

Reactions: Pappolino

someremove

May 6, 2020
Just curious, how far into the future do you plan on having Mina be with the MC? I really liked her character a lot, so looking forward to stealing her away from her bf

Also, I noticed that there were 2 paths with felicia: the scene in the club bathroom, and the scene at the apartment. Will she not call the MC "daddy" in future updates if you go with the apartment scene?

Great first update, TD1900! I created an account just for this!

Reactions: GIL3D and TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for the interest and kind comment, someremove.

Just curious, how far into the future do you plan on having Mina be with the MC? I really liked her character a lot, so looking forward to stealing her away from her bf
Without spoiling too much, chapter 2 will feature the player character's first solo interactions with Mina. It'll be a big scene where you'll get the chance to either lower or increase her love for Killian and raise her affection towards you. Basically her route, along with the other four heroines, will begin in earnest in chapter 2.

Also, I noticed that there were 2 paths with felicia: the scene in the club bathroom, and the scene at the apartment. Will she not call the MC "daddy" in future updates if you go with the apartment scene?
They'll be other opportunities to set pet names (both ways) between the player character and the heroines through out the game.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
when i press start in the game (android port) the game crashes and moreover on installing the game it doesnt ask for storage permission too i even tried giving it manually but still the game crashes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Phew... Well, I tried it, and there's actually a lot about it that I like, but at the same time, I don't think this one is really for me. I got lured in by the female domination tag, but from what I've seen so far, it doesn't look like there's a huge chance of seeing the mc on the receiving end of any femdom. All femdom up till now was not directed at the mc. It wouldn't be impossible for it to happen, I suppose... Kathleen seems to be capable of being seductive and manipulative enough, I can see her using her sexual prowess to keep the mc under her heel and obedient if she realizes that would be an effective method of making things go smoother... And Veronica certainly seems like a naturally dominant enough person. I imagine a scenario where the mc becomes kind of a stress-relief toy for her, where after being put through the soul-eroding degradation she has to endure, dominating and using him helps her keep a shred of self-respect and sanity and vent some frustrations. Could be a nicer scenario, where she appreciates the mc and what he is willing to let her do to him, or a more sadistic one, where the fact that he works for the same people who are putting her through this is a little bit of revenge, or some mix of the two... We also don't know that much about Hana, she could be playfully dominant in the bedroom, I guess... I feel like those could conceivably have a femdom route without breaking the game, but to be honest, I'm not gonna hold my breath. I feel like the mc hasn't really shown many submissive tendencies so far, for one thing...

Now, to stop talking about what I wish was here, and start talking about what actually is here, I do think this is well written. It's an extreme situation delivered with enough realism to have actual impact, and I do like the concept of the moral dilemma here, I think it's well presented. As the mc says, he'd like to think he's a good person, but he's never been in a situation where that has been put to the test. Now he finds himself somewhere where he is not only enabled to indulge in some of his darker sides, he's encouraged and even expected by his surroundings to do so. I think it's a well presented test of one's morality, and a very true sentiment that many of us who would like to think we're decent folk might fail the test if our situation and surroundings where different enough. Though again, for me personally, this is rendered a little ineffective because I only identify with one of the mc's reactions to the things he sees. I identify with his aversion, but as someone who only swings one way and that way is towards femdom, I don't identify with the twisted excitement that the scenarios can't help but awaken inside of him. Seeing women disempowered or uncomfortable is a direct turn off for me, so if I keep playing this game, every torture the ladies will have to go through will be torture for me as well. And yet I'm kinda intrigued to keep going and see what will happen, how might we be able to weather this storm and what's the best case scenario we can reach on the other side of it...

So yeah, that's my rough take on this game so far as someone who is likely not part of its target audience. I like most of the characters, the writing and the concept of the game, but I don't think I'm gonna like much of its content. If I learn there is a femdom route with the mc being the sub planned I'll almost definitely keep playing. If not, not sure... I'm curious, but I don't know if it'll be worth the pain...

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, thank you for the thoughtful response! It really does feel nice when someone engages so conscientiously with something you've put a dizzying amount of time into. You actually have some pretty good guesses as to where you might find some player character focused femdom scenes in the future, but I'm not sure if it'll fully scratch the itch of someone whose sole focus is that kind of dynamic. Like you said, while Veronica as a character likes being on top, she'll be effectively playing a switch in the club story line.

I do hope you'll occasionally check in and see how the story develops.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Amazing quality work on pretty much all front even the writing is above average.

With such good work its surprising to see no actual animation.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
On the Android version it's hard to bring up the menus to save or load. Anyone else have the same problem? If so how to address that of possible?
Very difficult for me as well. If possible, option for onscreen buttons in Preferences would be cool.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I just finished my first two runs with the game trying different options to see the difference it makes beginning with the character creation and some of the special options some [tags] offer later in the game.

The first thing I noticed was the custom design of the main menu and UI. I like the artstyle and the design in general. Even though it didn't add anything to the story I like seeing the effort a dev put into its game and how it presents itself. One thing I would like to be able is to get faster into the main menu after starting the game. You have to get past 3 screens which quite take some time. For the first time of loading the game its fine, but with every other new start it gets tiresome. If it is nothing technically needed (as in game is loading needed data in the background) it would be nice to be skipable. Maybe add the question about the user being older than 18+ behind the start of a new game, this way we don't have to answer it again and again.

The amount of content is worth mentioning for a first release. That was a good suprise!

I like the story and the characters so far. We got a introduction to every character (according to the profile menu) and got a first impression of everyone. Even though it is only the first part I would call most of them interesting and different enough which makes me want to see more. It has nice balance of serious and lighthearted moments and got me curious where this will lead to in future updates. Another thing I like and already mentioned in my forst paragraph are the already formidable amout of decisions we have to do as player. Starting with the character creation and building some kind of a background story for the MC and later in the game how we interact with certain characters. It feels meaningful and it shows already impact in the gameplay. Hope you can keep up with it through the game.

The artstyle is nice and I like the look of your models. If I had to pick one thing I liked the least in general it would be the breatsize of most of the girls. The all seem in the area of large to huge tp massive. But since this is something about personal preference it is no problem and I will still enjoy playing the game with the people in it looking like the dev envisioned it.

tdlr: impressive first release, can't wait for more!

Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 473 Votes