sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
expressions
And gestures/body language - I'm amazed how well they fit each scene. For example I loved how Mina looked like when she learned that Edwin was spying on her - this whole scene was priceless, although without good script it wouldn't be as good. I'm glad you complement each other so well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I used to do what you are doing and play each update as it comes out. I then often get discouraged that it wasn't enough and I wanted more. I no longer do that.

I now cycle between approximately 20 games and wait for six months to a year before playing that game again. This gives me multiple updates to play through and it feels much more rewarding! This has been my experience so far and I'm glad that I made the change.

I also keep adding new games to my list so that I have plenty to do. As games get completed they get dropped from my list, however, sometimes I will still go back and play them again after a year or two and they feel somewhat new again. I've done this with several of the best games that have been completed.

Another big benefit to this method is that I don't have that very painful wait between releases. It hurts doesn't it? I am busy with other games so it almost completely eliminates that painful waiting period.

Just some things to think about... It may not be right for everyone but it has helped me enjoy new content more fully. Have fun regardless and enjoy!
I like the idea, but I can't find enough games to pull it off. Even if I made it six months before I had to circle back, that's still only ~2 days worth of new gameplay at most. That leaves ~180 days to kill before I can return to the well again. That's a lot of games.

Besides, I enjoy rampant speculation with my fellow fans (at least most of the time...). So I might as well keep an eye on the updates and debate potential plot points while I wait for the next update. At least this way I can say I was in on the ground floor for the new content. And I get some pretty charts out of it. :)

Reactions: AwsHen and sunaboz

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I like the idea, but I can't find enough games to pull it off. Even if I made it six months before I had to circle back, that's still only ~2 days worth of new gameplay at most. That leaves ~180 days to kill before I can return to the well again. That's a lot of games.

Besides, I enjoy rampant speculation with my fellow fans (at least most of the time...). So I might as well keep an eye on the updates and debate potential plot points while I wait for the next update. At least this way I can say I was in on the ground floor for the new content. And I get some pretty charts out of it. :)
I wish it were possible to share 'Watched' lists because I have 7 pages of games I follow. I visit the 'What's New' and 'LATEST UPDATES' list frequently to see what games have new releases and I also do searches on the site to find new games.

The Christmas/New Years developer contest last year gave me a lot of new games to check out. Anyone who was a donator to the site could vote. I checked frequently and saw all the developers and games that were being recommended and added quite a few new ones (after checking the game page out to see if I was interested in it or not). I have more games on my list to play then I currently have time for (opposite problem you have).

So visit the 'What's New' and 'LATEST UPDATES' lists frequently and do searches for games, tags, and engine types that you want to play. F95Zone has a decent search feature that allows you to narrow things down with multiple criteria. You can also PM other players and ask for recommendations. I've done that a few times with some of the old timers on this site.

I also look at other players signatures. Oftentimes they contain their favorite games. I check out any that I haven't heard of before. Also, just reading this forum today TD1900 mentioned three games a few posts above this one.

Last edited:

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone has this strange feeling... that the writer of this game is actually corrupting You more so than it's MC.
This is like romance novels that make women "wet" in their minds, but you know, for men.
I don't know, this is genuinely the most perverted journey in any media so far (that i have tasted) and the fact that MC is sane and has it's doubts about it all is phycological very powerful.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Anyone has this strange feeling... that the writer of this game is actually corrupting You more so than it's MC.
This is like romance novels that make women "wet" in their minds, but you know, for men.
I don't know, this is genuinely the most perverted journey in any media so far (that i have tasted) and the fact that MC is sane and has it's doubts about it all is phycological very powerful.
I think that's one of, if not the, main theme of the game, yes: will you make the MC a good guy or not? The last update makes it very clear the MC has a genuine sadistic streak that he's learned to bottle up. Kathleen offers him the chance to indulge that streak safely*, whereas Victoria taught him to suppress that streak for the good of those around him.

We get to choose which side the MC will land on, so yes, the question ultimately becomes about how much we want to see the kinky sex scenes. Of course, as I mentioned before, this does sort of hinge on how much you find these particular kinks sexy. If you find sadism and humiliation unpleasant, it's a bit like the Spanish Inquisition threatening someone with the comfy chair.

Still, it's a good dilemma. I am very curious to see if this winds up tying into the choice of the MC's psyche back at the start of the game (particularly the altruism vs lust option). There are a lot of cool (and a few scary) possibilities there. I suspect we'll have to wait for at least Chapter 3 Update 3 to see that come into play, but such is life. Patience is a virtue too, so hopefully we can at least get better at that one.

*Safely for Kat; for those around the MC, not so much.

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
My MC is playing along and secretly helping the girls with the eventual goal of a stealth takeover of the club to fuck over the current owners as I burn it to the ground.
Remains to be seen if the story ever goes that way.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My MC is playing along and secretly helping the girls with the eventual goal of a stealth takeover of the club to fuck over the current owners as I burn it to the ground.
Remains to be seen if the story ever goes that way.
While i haven't, so far, thought about a take over i do intend to help Veronica save her gym and maybe taking some revenge over Samson and also help Rosalind with her debt to loan sharks.

Hana's father deserves to get fucked for being a pimp scumbag holding money for her ailing mother hostage to force Hana to know him. Chuck seems to be just a pervert so far but Killian would definitely benefit from less time around him.

But Kathleen is the brains behind this whole operation. I don't see a take over happening behind her back or without her help. :unsure:

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
No idea how in a game this kinky that the most erotic thing so far involved no sex, but the developer pulled it off. That acting scene was easily the most memorable part of this whole game so far and thats saying something. Wow.

Reactions: AwsHen and lushlife

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Now THIS is podracing Corruption done right. Thumbs up, this game has incredible potential, gonna keep close watch over it.

I have to ask though, in which province of Tamriel is the Carnation Club located? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TD1900

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
New Dev Update (there is also a nice picture included, to see it, become a patron):

TD said:
Dev Diary 14

Hello, all.

TD here with the first developer diary since we moved onto Ch3Up2.

This update will largely focus on the Carnations (that is Rosalind, Veronica, and Felicia). Expect a closer glimpse into their personal lives, as well as actually executing the mission Kathleen assigned the player character at the end of Ch3Up1. I hope with this next update, each of the Carnation's personal predicaments will become more real to the player. You've been told the reasons why the women are at the club, but it hasn't really manifested in a tangible way yet.

Oh and of course, throw in a dash of Hana and Mina too.

Presently, we're working on Rosalind's park mission and where that will lead after. Various miscellaneous scenes aside, Veronica will be up next which will be followed by Felicia. All told, we currently sit at 200+ images and 3 animated clips.

Thank you for the influx of support this month. It has been immensely encouraging. We hope we won't disappoint your generous expectations.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
New Dev Update (there is also a nice picture included, to see it, become a patron):
Yay! We're officially closer to Update 2!

They've completed ~200 static images and 3 animations in the 19 days since Chapter 3 Update 1 first launched. That's a theoretical rate of ~74 static renders and 1.1 animations per week, though I suspect the actual progress was not that evenly distributed.

I've tinkered with my charts a bit to better accommodate PC's irregular Dev Diary schedule; the original spreadsheet was designed for updates every week, which led to some oddities between the Completed and Projected displays. You can see the improved results below, though there's not a lot to work with until we get more data points.
At the moment the rates are well below the pace of production during Update 1, presumably due to some combination of post-release fixes, planning the next update, and maybe some well-earned time off. I expect the pace will pick up again now that we're under way, which should give a rough idea of how long the wait might be.

EDIT:
Thanks to GIL's update, I've revised the charts to give us a slightly more precise sense of how things are going:
Assuming I've done all my late-night math right, that means the actual averages are 129.2 static renders and 1.9 animations per week since the first static was completed. That's pretty comparable to the rate during Update 1 (though there was a surge in animations towards the end that would bring the average higher if counted for the baseline). So it looks like we're back in the swing of things already. :)

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Something I forgot to mention in my review - I really love the level of detail this game has. One of the many examples is when we're advising Mina on an outfit she should buy. Depending on her choice each piece costs differently (397$, 309$ and 319$ respectively). Average developer would just ignore this and make everything cost the same or just wouldn't show it, in PC though they've made a triple amount of work just to be consistent, even though they know that 99% of fappers gamers won't notice it. Hats off to you GIL3D and TD1900.
Another such example:

We can actually see August making a drink in the background, even though it would be much easier to just show us the conclusion, i.e. that hot assistant delivering it (I hope we will see her in action BTW, although that seems unlikely at the moment). Lucy is also shown orgasming which makes this scene that much more vivid. What we're seeing seems more real than in most other erotic games and it's one of the reasons why it's the best erotic game there is.

Edit:
On a side note, I find it very rational that Jim being the policeman noticed that Edwin was behind the voice of the promotion video . I've written it on Discord but wanted to share that observation here as well:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 466 Votes