VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pandemic Covid-30 [Ch. 1] [xxSirJoexx]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I for the life of me will never understand why some these developers like to create 3D Daz models with clothes looking like they've been vacuum sealed around the breasts. Do people actually like that? Clothes do not "tuck" into the cleavage like this. It looks unnatural and frankly disgusting. Such a turn off.
While I completely agree that the vacuum sealed clothes look unrealistic and fucking terrible, I think it's simply what Daz3D offers for assets more than the intentional designs of the devs. I've seen these clothes in almost every AVN on the site. I hate how it looks, but until we get a Daz upgrade (or lower priced, better quality clothing assets), I think we'll continue to see these designs. :cry:

Aug 3, 2020
While I completely agree that the vacuum sealed clothes look unrealistic and fucking terrible, I think it's simply what Daz3D offers for assets more than the intentional designs of the devs. I've seen these clothes in almost every AVN on the site. I hate how it looks, but until we get a Daz upgrade (or lower priced, better quality clothing assets), I think we'll continue to see these designs. :cry:
You can make Daz clothes that don't hug the body like this. dForce has been around for a bit now, there are even collections on this site that show they aren't crap. Devs just need to pay a few bucks to be able to use them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-dress-collection-for-genesis-8-females.74640/

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You can make Daz clothes that don't hug the body like this. dForce has been around for a bit now, there are even collections on this site that show they aren't crap. Devs just need to pay a few bucks to be able to use them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-dress-collection-for-genesis-8-females.74640/
Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. They need to pay extra for the more realistic clothes and many won't do that when the generic's are right there. I don't blame them though. If I were a new dev with few patreons and little income, I'd go the cheaper route too. The puzzling part is when established devs with a solid income do it.

Hehaho15

May 23, 2018
Well here's hoping this game is wrong, because it'd be nice not to have a massive crisis every 10 years for once.

Anyone actually play it, cause I find myself less able to put up with conspiracy shit than I was able to previously... its a boner-killer now.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
game looks great but to me the rape scene could've been longer, like atleast have them finish in her or something, all that really happened was she got naked and was forced to suck his dick, and then the other chick comes along and shoots them, and then boom cliffhanger at the very end, come on we need some juice in games atleast I do anyways. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Pandemic Covid-30 [Intro]
Download:
with JokerLeader mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: JokerLeader

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Intro APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well it's not even really rape the dude sticks his tiny tadger in her mouth and then gets shot hopefully once in his dick and then once more in his other head.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How is game?
Subjective answer: I like it somewhat. I like dystopian scenarios, so I'm curious where this will lead to.

have adult material?
So far the only sexual content is this: MC comes back to the camp to see two strangers threatening his mother and getting ready to rape her. If you let this happen, she is forced to blow one of the guys. You don't need to let this happen though. If you don't like rape content, intervene as soon as they have her strip het top.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes