5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Wdym? Almost every game with a female protagonist here is straight oriented and has an little optional lesbian path that is added there around the middle of development, just to dilute the variety of dicks.
Tell me about one female game without lesbianism here please.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Tell me about one female game without lesbianism here please.
Karryn's prison, office wife, manila shaw (although there is probably one scene if you lose in battle), Amy's ecstasy and so on.

I mean, it's much easier to call games in which there is no straight content at all, there are only a few of them.

Reactions: kinkstargames

kinkstargames

Dec 13, 2022
I had to delete and extract it again to get it working.
We already know about this problem, and we are trying to figure this out ASAP!!! Another alpha release will be updated in next couple days to fix it. Thank you so much for your feedback!

kinkstargames

Dec 13, 2022
If you get a white screen: either press space to 'continue' or go to gallery and load the only option there. Worked fine for me after that. Gorgeous imagery.

And love the full pubic hair! Thank you :love:
We already know about this problem, and we are trying to figure this out ASAP!!! Another alpha release will be updated in next couple days to fix it. Thank you so much for your feedback!

PS: I love hairy red heads

kinkstargames

Dec 13, 2022
same issue but i just closed it and reopened and was fine

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The game is short at the moment, but animations are damn great!!
Also thanks for the Win (x86) version since it becoming rare (even if not requiring much dev effort) and asking for it is so tiring...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Love the premise, animations are next level and MC is cute. I hope for some really disgusting characters to corrupt her. Good start but will take a lot of time to get there for sure.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote