5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
That's a game we need, virgin that should stay virgin!
Remove the temptation and corruption and you'll have a masterpiece for all the people that look for tags to avoid, they will find none here! The force is strong in her! No women no cry....

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
F95 requires that we show tags of the currently story progression… as the game progresses there will be a bissexual and lesbian path, is going to be the players will.
I would recommend to add the planned tags in the OP under "Genre:"

Also, will there be a path where she remains a virgin? I kind of hope so, so far...

Reactions: kinkstargames

kinkstargames

Dec 13, 2022
The game is short at the moment, but animations are damn great!!
Also thanks for the Win (x86) version since it becoming rare (even if not requiring much dev effort) and asking for it is so tiring...
At least we could do!! And thank so much for the compliment <3333

Reactions: ustar

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
In future versions, please put the game content inside a folder before zipping so we can 7zip Extract Here directly into our game folder.

Also I hope you plan to optimize the game better, unless the menu is rendered in real-time it should not push 50% on an RX Vega 64.

kinkstargames

Dec 13, 2022
INSTRUCTIONS TO TRANSLATE THE GAME

After extracted and installed the game:
  1. Go to the <game folder>\Pandora_Data\Languages
  2. There is 2 default files in English named: UI-en-us.txt and en-us.txt. You must duplicate them and rename them to the corresponding language
    i.e.: UI-pt-br.txt and pt-br.txt (English to Brazilian Portuguese)
  3. Open the files with a text editor and translate the content inside "Value". NEVER change the content of "Key".
  4. The files must be saved in UTF-8 format.
  5. Once you're done translating it: Open the game > Go to the options > Change the language > Restart the game.

Reactions: ustar

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
INSTRUCTIONS TO TRANSLATE THE GAME

After extracted and installed the game:
  1. Go to the <game folder>\Pandora_Data\Languages
  2. There is 2 default files in English named: UI-en-us.txt and en-us.txt. You must duplicate them and rename them to the corresponding language
    i.e.: UI-pt-br.txt and pt-br.txt (English to Brazilian Portuguese)
  3. Open the files with a text editor and translate the content inside "Value". NEVER change the content of "Key".
  4. The files must be saved in UTF-8 format.
  5. Once you're done translating it: Open the game > Go to the options > Change the language > Restart the game.
Is this also possible in German ?

kinkstargames

Dec 13, 2022
Is this also possible in German ?
It definetely is! Just follow the instructions above and replace the original english text with your language. Don't forget to duplicate the files inside the Languages folder. And if you do this and don't mind sharing the translation with us, we are more than thankful to credit to you and use it in future updates.

Janzig

May 4, 2017
Wow. So much beauty and potential, so much of failure in design and story. IMO dream sequences of sex are an awful way to shoehorn sex content early. It basically ruins any sexual tension or build-up between the characters because we have seen everything already - doesn't matter if dream or real in a game. Plus we have no idea who these people are or what the relationship is, so it is meaningless.

If you want to show her attraction to the boy, make it a short PG-rated dream, but leave the viewer with the anticipation of possible sex in the future. This will hook people into following the game. Just my two cents.

kinkstargames

Dec 13, 2022
Wow. So much beauty and potential, so much of failure in design and story. IMO dream sequences of sex are an awful way to shoehorn sex content early. It basically ruins any sexual tension or build-up between the characters because we have seen everything already - doesn't matter if dream or real in a game. Plus we have no idea who these people are or what the relationship is, so it is meaningless.

If you want to show her attraction to the boy, make it a short PG-rated dream, but leave the viewer with the anticipation of possible sex in the future. This will hook people into following the game. Just my two cents.
Belle deJour can relate.

kinkstargames

Dec 13, 2022
I didn't understand, does that mean there is a scene with men who is not avoidable?
Not right now.. that’s just the beginning, just to give you the tone of the narrative… we will launch the chapter one in alphas so people could give us feedbacks and even participate in the early development!! Hope you like it <3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote