quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Next update will be focus on Ellie and Scarlet. But why VoidStar hid sex scenes between Ellie and Larry in the previous version?
I've seen a bunch of people complaining about that scene but I'm not too bothered by it tbh. I think showing something happened without showing it happening can be a good thing for the storytelling, it makes the plot move more quickly. It has to happen often and have a lot of "peeking into the event" images, but you don't have to show the whole thing.
MWNeus does that frequently with a bunch of "instant loss 2koma" scenes that go straight to the after-sex, and it's a great game.

What I think the game is missing is more events like that, preferably multiple with little spacing, that show that Larry is getting (perhaps way too) comfortable with fucking the mom AND the daughter.

rroute

May 17, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the game? Play for a couple of minutes and it shuts down, goes back to the main folder

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
The protagonist, even in the second part of the game, is a pathetic snot. Even if you go through the game without submissiveness, he still strives to go home to his whore wife. I understand sex with prostitutes, but giving them cunulingus and kissing is just fucked up. I understand that the developer is leading the game towards the fact, that the protagonist's wife will become a whore, and after that their family will be reunited and they will live happily. Only I specifically skipped sex with prostitutes in both parts of the game, I personally not happy with the happy ending for his wife, this whore should get what she deserves. I feel sorry for the character’s daughter, I tried to lead her along the path of the lisbian branch, they are trying to turn such an angel into an insignificant whore like her mother. In general, the game is not bad, but there are games with a more flexible plot for a male pratoranist.;)(y)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The protagonist, even in the second part of the game, is a pathetic snot. Even if you go through the game without submissiveness, he still strives to go home to his whore wife.
ummm.................. mc on this is young girl, rest are supporting chars.

akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
I don't understand friend, my PC is good
My language is not English, please could you explain the solution a little to me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand friend, my PC is good
My language is not English, please could you explain the solution a little to me?
attach log.txt on your post or traceback.txt if there's 1.

some file in game could quarantined by your antivirus (or even microsoft defender) so game won't work.

other options are re-download with jdownloader 2 and unzip with 7zip.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24 + Multimod by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 450 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

orion.sz

Oct 12, 2019
The game is amazing but why is there such a thing as ugly man Larry? It's disgusting and it's not even optional. You can't have sex with other men without having sex with that man. It's really disgusting. I was going to puke many times.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes