88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Question here.
Do I play the prequel first before this one, or it's not necessary?
of course it is necessary if you want to understand the story.
if you want to know the story of 2 of the main characters and how Ellie was conceived I think it's really necessary...
I think as soon as you see Eugene in prison and Nadia's flashbacks during her pregnancy (Nadia is Ellie mom) you'll want to know how this was possible...

it would be like seeing The Game of Thrones starting with the second season

in any case i suggest you to read the overview in the OP

_r4PJB.jpg
_r4PJB.jpg

Overview:
This game is a direct sequel to Pandora's Box.
The story takes place 19 years after the events of the first game. Both protagonists return in their role + a new female lead role.
Your choices from the first game will be automatically detected and saved as long as you have finished it. If you haven't, you can still play with a predetermined selection of choices.
---------------
this can help you to decide if start to play by skipping the prequel or not ... you will have to answer to some question about the previous season to start this S2 game!
So I really suggest to play the prequel! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
cxx base details are not the same as live-playing a game in person! :cool:
so...
I prefer to know the story inside out and understand how I react to it...
this allows you to avoid silly discussions about whether Larry is an important or skippable character to understand how much Ellie is a real part of Nadia and Eugene family!

This is what I suggest to those approaching this Void Star game for the first time that not being a sandbox game the sense of story is everything in this game.... (it is not a game for click click lovers)

Just my 2 cents

PS: have you played PB1 before this PB2 one?... I'm sure that you played PB1 for first
...so why you suggest new players to play the game as you never play it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
cxx base details are not the same as live-playing a game in person! :cool:
so...
I prefer to know the story inside out and understand how I react to it...
this allows you to avoid silly discussions about whether Larry is an important or skippable character to understand how much Ellie is a real part of Nadia and Eugene family!

This is what I suggest to those approaching this Void Star game for the first time that not being a sandbox game the sense of story is everything in this game.... (it is not a game for click click lovers)

Just my 2 cents

PS: have you played PB1 before this PB2 one?... I'm sure that you played PB1 for first
...so why you suggest new players to play the game as you never play it?
The discussion wasn't even about how important Larry is to her character it was about how stupid it is that Ellie has a crush on Scarlet and can't do anything sexual with her unless you sucked some dudes dick beforehand.

Reactions: quiboune

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The discussion wasn't even about how important Larry is to her character it was about how stupid it is that Ellie has a crush on Scarlet and can't do anything sexual with her unless you sucked some dudes dick beforehand.
yeah!
that is right and it is exactly how Void Star want to tell us this great story because it is important to understand that Ellie and her mother are not lesbians and in this game there are not lesbian-only paths.
There are only BI-sexual paths FOR ALL THE 3 main characters of this story... bc being BI is very common in the real life when we are young! ... But I do not want repeat myself so you can check my previous posts ifinterested in the story.

https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-box-2-v0-23-void-star.82408/post-12825578
https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-box-2-v0-23-void-star.82408/post-12789393

If you are looking for pure lesbian path you have to download a different game!.

This is not a game about motherless Ellie...she is not the sole protagonist and all the stories of the three main characters must intertwine...otherwise the dev would not have created such a complicated narrative...it would have been easy to write 3 different games of three unrelated characters

I hope Void star will continue to show us flashbacks of Eugene, Nadia and Ellie during the missing 19 years that separate this second season from the first one.
It is important playing the first episode before start this one!

Reactions: Avinash99

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
bout time this game got some male mc coverage. basically it's only been the 2 women and their lesbo adventures. which i don't mind, but the male mc is definately being neglected in recent updates. love to see him bang his hot blonde lawyer. all we got of her was him watching her fuck some other dude..unless you didn't want to see that.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.24] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.23 -> v0.24 [107 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PandorasBox2-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Nice story and great renders, but why do I have to do every depraved action to get the raunchy content that I want??
Not wanting to fuck the boys from the nighbourhood? You are not allowed to sniff panties!
Don't want to blow the guy selling sausages? You are not allowed to squirt at your teacher!
You have a footfetish? Only allowed if you also like NTR.
...that seems really really stupid to me. :-(

Apart from that. great game. :)

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes