yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PandorasBox2-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
If you're having trouble getting the game to run, do this:

Change all instances the "Pandora#39;@-.;s" in the name of the file to "Pandoras". No fuckin clue why this works but it does.
yeah it's an old problem with windows, often can't open a japanese game too if the name of folders is in jpn

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i hope this will be good as pandora box 1. waiting for the complete game :D
any opinion about, it is good as the first one?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Game needs cheats.. There are certain choices I dont want to do, and that bars me from content I do want =(

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Game needs cheats.. There are certain choices I dont want to do, and that bars me from content I do want =(
Modify the save of the game and upload the statistics so you can choose what you want, just in this update the boyfriend could choose to have sex with a taxi girl and for some damn reason his level was insufficient.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope we can cut off that ugly bastard at some point in the game that's the only thing that bothers me in this sequel i know that some people like that shit but at least make it optional Larry deserves no pussy
amen brother, amen.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
How does it make you feel when almost every character jumps on his dick for free? They seem to enjoy his company. Maybe the aren't as vanilla as you'd like them to be :D
Idd, the fact that he looks like a midget ogre only makes Ellie and her mother look even sluttier for enjoying it so much. Wich is good imo (y):sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes