Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I finish part 1 and i go to the MC's Boss the secretary and married her so what's gonna happen to the save file? Are we gonna choose another girl or stick with the Secretary?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I finish part 1 and i go to the MC's Boss the secretary and married her so what's gonna happen to the save file? Are we gonna choose another girl or stick with the Secretary?
that was not the canon ending. canon ending was male mc goes to prison and female mc is pregnant and gets a new identity. part 2 starts some years after part 1 canon ending with male mc gets out of prison and female mc is living with her teenage daughter and money problems.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.27 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 483 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
Is this dev has no discord?
how do we contact him or them?
cannot be like Pandora Box developers got covid straight in 4 months started since January with no news here?

UG18

Feb 7, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [0.7] for $10 Patrons
Hey everyone. 0.7 version is here. We continue from where we left off on Day 6, following all 3 main characters and showing scenes from Scarlet's perspective as well. I also started doing and adding a new thing which you might notice like sweat, water drops, cum as well as air bubble (for added smell indication) which you might have seen in hentai before. A good preview of that is in the new Character wallpaper & portrait this month. I also found a lot more realistic way of rendering, but unfortunately it requires stronger PC so I will be looking to upgrade and buy a brand new high end PC sometime this year if the prices stabilize a little bit.
Changelog:
  • 200+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, French kissing, Vaginal, Blowjob, Masturbation, Voyeur & NTR (optional);
  • Went back and fixed a scene from the previous update where Amelie was shown without pubic hair. Re-rendered it as she is meant to have pubic hair.
  • New female character introduced.
  • Added a backlog of some sex sounds for future updates where they fit.
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:
Mega links: , , ;
Google drive links: , , ;

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes