RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
*starts singing*
...we don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond Thunderdome...

Reactions: Armelle69

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
To those asking, it's fairly usual here to not get updates quickly. Probably due to that dev's practice of having multiple games worked on at the same time, which doesn't motivate if you only care about one.
So it looks like someone who used to be on the $5 tiers, has decided it's not worth more than $1 anymore. And who can blame them.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, can anyone give a quick synopsis of what has happened in the game thus far? Maybe I blew through earlier playthroughs too quickly, but I didn't detect an overarching plot. Granted, I may have missed it, this is not an attack on the dev. Just wanting to get a feel for the major storylines in action.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.8] [Void Star] [OS@1.73GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.73GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 271MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Notice: Its already included im my repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.7 you can get it here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.8] [Void Star] [OS@1.73GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.73GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 271MB
Customized High Quality Setting (aka HQ)

Videos: 70% Quality ratio
Audio: 80kb/s
Thanks. The quality is impressive, much better than others I've seen yet still reducing the size dramatically.
I've had a couple of script errors but assuming it's not due to the repack.

As for the update, as expected, not great. Need Nadia to get more and proper action, instead we get some foot action (only in one path). The other scenes I didn't care for at all.
I'm seriously thinking of not bothering anymore.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes