andee86

May 22, 2019
Dec 12, 2021
fun game only one thing i don't like instead of focusing on the two main characters (the sexiest) we get 3-4 scenes of sex characters on which I don't feel anything it might as well not be there I'd rather get more erotic scenes from Nadia and Ellie
than 10 sex scenes with the rest girls

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
No surprise here, story and direction still a shit fest and yet more characters that have more iron on their face than a ship, which will lead to even slower progress, less interest and more nonsense. Also the wetness and sweat is fine but those "air bubble" are a terrible idea.
At least I'm lucky I find Amelie mad attractive so I got something here. Not sure how long I'm going to hang around though as the way it is, it sure won't be forever.

Reactions: ann87ra

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.7] [Void Star] [OS@1.67GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.67GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 247MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Notice: Its already included im my repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.7 you can get it in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
dev decided what was canon.
At the beginning of PB2 it literally says something along the lines of 'since the ending of PB1 cannot be detected you will start the game with the default outcome', implying that if you play PB1 and finish it with whatever ending it will be input into PB2.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update or very short depending which option chose.

scrshot from prev. version:

if text and number indicate age then jailbait.

mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
Short update, i would want more from both Nadia and the dude, i.e NTR, Corruption, all that jazz, although the sluttiness from that school friend is highly welcomed, love her scenes. The sex steam feature should be abolished, i never want to see that again lol.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + WT by Ripson (WT REQUIRES A NEW SAVE)
Size 210 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my port with WT mod this time.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + WT by Ripson (WT REQUIRES A NEW SAVE)
Size 210 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hey mate, I haven't updated my mod. So maybe that can be a problem.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes