wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It'd be interesting to know the general feeling actually.
From the start I thought the opposite. The sequel model is very good and I got more and more used to it, but still prefer the original. It looked more natural. And that's despite it having way more steel than I thought was necessary, so that was very telling to me how much I liked the model itself.
Sequel was, long time ago, supposed to have flashback scenes with the old models but it seems that idea has been forgotten as there's only been the one.
I agree with you 100 percent, younger Nadia was hotter. This version isn't bad but young Nadia just did it for me. I would love to see them do a Pandora's Box Prequel with Nadia's life before the first story. I feel they gave Nadia and her Mother super hot character models and a backstory we could explore.

The mother should have an interesting story because of her general nature in Pandora's Box. Yes she was slutty but she was also confident and went to bat to defend Nadia against her blackmailer, so it showed she cared. The Blackmailer story in part one was also never finished that would be interesting to explore as well.

It would be great to see Nadia's character model explored further in her younger years "College" and see what influences her mother, friends and Bill (I love the Bill character he's such a devious shit :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
like previous were much longer...
when pb2 started each update has 1 full scene for each charachter. now we have 1 scene continuation from previous update, 1 full scene and intro for scene 3. and each scene is getting shorter too
The Dev did let us know that this update would be short, so I'm not mad at them. They are regularly putting out new updates, instead of once or twice a year so it's hard to be to upset.

Plus the short stories were hot as fuck, the story was great and the renders were awesome. They could star another VN with them and not miss a beat.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
They are regularly putting out new updates, instead of once or twice a year so it's hard to be to upset.
correct... it was always short updates (on pb1 as well) but regular. so respect to dev comparing to a-holes who takes money and deliver 1-2 updates per year (awam, fem agent, lust campus...). i just stressed that updates in last several months are getting shorter.

Plus the short stories were hot as fuck, the story was great and the renders were awesome
where can i find these?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
Jan 16, 2020
I don't know exactly why, but i feel less and less interested by this new story. The models are good and there is plenty of good work by the developer, but i am less an less hooked.

I think it's probably because of :
- too much Eugene content. And even worst, content where he can fuck new girls even if i play him as super lame
(but the prison part was nice).
- too much lesbian content, even if i try to avoid it (i like a bit of it but it must me my choice, here it feel a bit forced)
- too much protagonist to play. In this incarnation i like to play Elie, i hate Eugene, and i do not really care about Nadia, probably because i have already played enough of her in the first part.

The game is good, but an option to not play one or two of the tree main characters would be nice.

Kitsune_9Tail

Apr 11, 2024
I don't know exactly why, but i feel less and less interested by this new story. The models are good and there is plenty of good work by the developer, but i am less an less hooked.

I think it's probably because of :
- too much Eugene content. And even worst, content where he can fuck new girls even if i play him as super lame
(but the prison part was nice).
- too much lesbian content, even if i try to avoid it (i like a bit of it but it must me my choice, here it feel a bit forced)
- too much protagonist to play. In this incarnation i like to play Elie, i hate Eugene, and i do not really care about Nadia, probably because i have already played enough of her in the first part.

The game is good, but an option to not play one or two of the tree main characters would be nice.
At this point I have no idea why we even have the BF story. Is there a purpose for two diffterent story lines? Will they all eventually be reunited? probably not. story is making less and less sense to me.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
At this point I have no idea why we even have the BF story. Is there a purpose for two diffterent story lines? Will they all eventually be reunited? probably not. story is making less and less sense to me.
Seems to be pretty obvious the stories are going to converge. Eugene is literally on his way to them at this point. Did you play Pandora's Box the original? This makes perfect sense if you have, knowing the backstories is essential.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoAdventures

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Ok ... i know it's just and mostly a stat , but the way the Male MC's are handled are still weird , even more so than in the first game . So now even taking a peek at a hot girl's breast is an act of submission ? It's hilarious how the only way for him to not fall into submissive mode , at least at glance , seems for him to avoid everyone and be a monk .

Meanwhile the other girls are just getting sluttier and corrupted . It's a minor gripe , but really weird

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifel

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Am I the only one who's come to hate this game?? I LOVED the first one. But this game. The fact that the only guys Nadia and Ellie basically ever have sex with are ugly, old, or fat guys?? Or all three, most of the time bald. Like they are both SO HOT. They could do MUCH better. Like what the fuck. Meanwhile every girl what's his face gets with is hot as hell. It's like wtf. In the first game the people Nadia slept with were pretty much all attractive. So what the hell happened? I just will never understand this fetish of seeing hot young women with ugly old men that seems to exist. Like. We have to SEE the ugly old men in it, why would anyone want to look at that??

Reactions: Piratefishes

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
To be fair you're not entirely wrong on that topic . I did not care that much , because I'm mostly there for the lesbian fantasy , and because indeed the male MC was getting hot girls . Nadia does not just sleep with only ugly men however , she had access to multiple black men , and that youngster , from what i remember , so avoiding Larry is so far easy . The issue is with her daughter , she only got ugly folks like Larry and the family ... or the lesbian path

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
All the updates of this game are so short that it is better to play this game after two years. At least you will be able to play for 20 minutes after accumulating the content of the updates. In my mind, he should focus on one project to finish it faster. Or would give more single game content. Because this game is really his side project.

Last edited:

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Should I take the fact the stat for the male protag is submission as indicative of where his story line goes because every sex scene for him seems to raise it.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
All the updates of this game are so short that it is better to play this game after two years. At least you will be able to play for 20 minutes after accumulating the content of the updates. This developer makes this game as well as TACOS. In my mind, he should focus on one project to finish it faster. Or would give more single game content. Because this game is really his side project.
It's not the same dev , unless he/she goes by two different names

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes