Aug 14, 2016

Hey everyone. Just a quick note. I am changing my Patreon page URL from Vo1dStar to VoidStar
Just so you know because if you type in the old address from now on, you will get an error stating that the page doesn't exist. :)
And a reminder that Forgotten Paradise 0.14 for $25 Patrons releases in about 7 hours from now! Thank you all and hope you have a great day/night!

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017

Hey everyone. Just a quick note. I am changing my Patreon page URL from Vo1dStar to VoidStar
Just so you know because if you type in the old address from now on, you will get an error stating that the page doesn't exist. :)
And a reminder that Forgotten Paradise 0.14 for $25 Patrons releases in about 7 hours from now! Thank you all and hope you have a great day/night!
Thank you, for posting the clarification!

Reactions: Deleted member 1734

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Game is progressing at a really nice pace and direction. Hope the patreon issue gets resolved and we get another update as it would be a shame to see such a well made game get discontinued.

Reactions: fbass

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Pandora's Box v0.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.03.2020

Last edited:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Nice update with boundaries quickly eroding away. I am awaiting the Mike and Miguel story to get attention. Not really keen on that neighbor creep clicking photographs to use for blackmail. It clashes with her strong personality. Hopefully we get the option to beat him to a pulp by manipulating Bill. She's the star of the game or as she says princess. Her just being thrown around to 'receive cum' would be a massive disappointment since we have enough of that already. Instead watching her pull the strings with Riley on her side encouraging her is what i and surely many others would like to see.

Reactions: x666

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm. Not sure.
I'm starting to feel like some that have left in previous versions. This is now the second time the heroine is drugged to have sex with her. And it doesn't feel good. Corruption yes, but not that. This may be a case of three strikes and I'm out.
Apart for that some very nice renders here but a bit short. Also the clippings were worst here than before so I really don't get the message saying it took longer to fix previous scenes with that issue... :s

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes