gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello There

just want opinions on best way to play this

is it best to do both the corruption and submission stories in tandem or are there benefits to doing one theme in one playthrough ie the female corruption story then the male submission in the other

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
ok...really nice design, the girl looks awesome, nice body and her tits look real (my favorit so far....
I hate oversized breasts as they occur in almost all games)...BUT

the story is aweful...
From this kind of cheating I get nightmares

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Played the most recent update and... yeah it was disappointing. Felt like there's no direction to where the story is heading. Also sad to see that Lily (who's my fav) has not been getting the screen time I was hoping for.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I really like Nadia & Riley an there piercings/tattoos there damn sexy great renders. I would love to see them in another game but not this one I'm not a big fan of forced NTR like the couch B.J/Sex with dickhead. I really want to keep playing but another game i'm sadly going to pass up because of the lack saving Nadia from becoming a fucking used slut. It bugs the hell out of me when games let Nadia turn into dumb sex slaves because of the NTR an there nothing you can do to stop it but watch the shit show happen. You have a good game its just not for me to bad it didn't have opinion to turn of NTR off . I'll check it out later after a couple updates just to skip over the game to see what happens with Nadia & Riley. I can tell I'm not going to like where the store is going, The Perv rapist boss guy has made sure of that. Thanks for making the game.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
These non-choices for these "protagonists" make it seem like just a kinetic novel.
Agreed. But I somehow believe there will be more meaningfull choices later on. Or maybe I hope so because I really like the girl. Either way I believe this game is worth patience for at least a few more releases no matter what.

dmhsfgl

Jul 14, 2019
It's a wonderful story, and the author handles it well in every way, but I hope the author will increase his choice of route in the future, not just the mandatory NTR story. Besides, has our hero been forgotten by the author? It will hardly appear in the back, hoping to give our heroes more choices. Let us know that he is more than just a fool created to advance the plot. :cry: :eek:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Projecting your own hopes and aspiration to the VN of another is .. a fool's errand...
Fates have all the power and plot devices ensure a hectic ride if rationale is employed.
Play, have Fun! Ride this Roller Coaster;)!!

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes