WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I love the gallery feature that was added, but i was hoping for a bit more to happen with her maid scene. Maybe we'll get more in the future? like a dirty boss who tells her that her panties are not part of the uniform, so she has to remove them... hehehe

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
  • BF route will have sex scenes! I have planned so far up to 4 potential partners for him. It will be based on your choice, of course. Whether you want to stay loyal to your girlfriend or not.
Finally some scene for mc i am not going to stay loyal this game is named pandora box for good reason..:devilish:

TiedupQ

Dec 25, 2017
Got an error when starting the game, anyone knows how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Tile' <'Image' u'_transparent_tile.png'> None>:
IOError: Couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png'.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This is simply one of these games where you make a slut out of the female protagonist and her boyfriend is a unnecessary sidekick. It doesn't look bad but its the same ol' same ol'.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pandora's Box [v0.6] [Void Star] - Original Size: 744MB

Download Win (91MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Feels to forced. The choices dont feel like they matter. You cant change the "rape" on the balcony or avoid the scene with the hooker as the male MC.

Still solid but short game.
Feel the same way. I don't really mind NTR/rape stuff in games and actually usually enjoy it for the sake of variety. But when you're railroaded into one of these scenes it feels dumb, especially when the game is giving you the illusion of choice. It gives a false impression. When I got the rape scene the first time I assumed I did something wrong and replayed the game staying as faithful and pure as possible yet she still gets raped. If the dev is going for a certain narrative then more power to him, but in my opinion that's a poor way to implement a scene in a game where choices are supposedly a big factor according to the dev themselves.

Dark Cloud

Aug 22, 2018
look - fuck - I didn't want to post this...

I've been raped... so.. can the developer PLEASE give a path around - aspects of the story are interesting but running into the rape - most women know ex-boyfriends are trouble (general statement - don't get all freaking mad men) - and are super careful about drinking / partying around them.

This applies to all developers - rape isn't sexy. It is about power - and abuse... (that's all I am going to vent now)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It is a very funny story. She, who has been fucking with her ex, gets angry and says she fucks whoever gets ahead of her because her boyfriend, while she was fucking, was letting her get a blowjob. I love the way you think about these games. I do what I want, but my partner can't or gets angry

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I really like the looks of a couple of the models shown in the screenshots for this game, but reading the comments makes this a hard pass for me. Enjoy, for those of you who like such things.

Reactions: Luther Arkwright

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
I liked this game when it first came out, but then it all went downhill after the ntr rape shit few updates ago and stopped playing it afterwards. Is this update any better???

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I see the latest change log mentions the BF staying loyal, isn't he railroaded into cheating (and getting caught)? I couldn't seem to avoid that in earlier versions.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
To be honest this game is way too fucked up for my taste.... the story with no option for ntr to opt out :(
But have to say really good job from Developer, really nice smooth gameplay and interface

Reactions: Luther Arkwright

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
How much contente by now ? Worth downloading it ?

I don't really mind the NTR not being optional, however i don't like to download games with too little contente unless it's finished

Reactions: GreatBuddy

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
That male character is just a plot device nothing more. His presence has no higher meaning than to push the story forward. His screen time is limited and he only got two sex scenes, one is repeatable and the other one is forced... yikes. I don't even count him as a playable character anymore, cause most of his actions require only one choice and the player has no other option. I think that Dev would save a lot of development time if he changed the male protagonist into a side character.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes