Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
No, it is a basic component of the NTR genre. Watch any Japanese Adult Video (JAV) that features JAV NTR and you will see it.

I don't understand the predilection of JAV haters spamming up NTR threads with endless discussions of NTR characteristics. If you don't like the genre or games featuring it don't play them. You are not changing any minds of those who enjoy playing these type games.
I think that the problem a lot have, that I have seen, is a dev advertising that you have choices. You don't get the option to refuse doing NTR. Mostly, especially when it is meaningful, you have one choice or 0 choice. Consistently. I am not flaming here or even upset, just stating the simple truth. If there is false advertising, you have to expect disgruntled folks.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I think that the problem a lot have, that I have seen, is a dev advertising that you have choices. You don't get the option to refuse doing NTR. Mostly, especially when it is meaningful, you have one choice or 0 choice. Consistently. I am not flaming here or even upset, just stating the simple truth. If there is false advertising, you have to expect disgruntled folks.
Exactly , if its a pure ntr game id would like to know it in the description ( if it isnt already ), this way i wont touch the game, but in this case i though i could choose, hell we cant even choose to stay faithful to our gf so yeah ...

Reactions: Luther Arkwright

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"You will make important choices that define their relationship. The power is in your hands as two alternative paths follow. Coruption for the girlfriend and Submission for the boyfriend."
Corruption for her means fucking around behind his back, submission for him means cucking.

Both involve her fucking around.

Game is working as intended. It's a full NTR game. You were never told you'd be able to keep it between them.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Corruption for her means fucking around behind his back, submission for him means cucking.

Both involve her fucking around.

Game is working as intended. It's a full NTR game. You were never told you'd be able to keep it between them.
No choices if its already defined as mc cuck and gf cheating, i dont understand the meaning behind choices, its possible i got it wrong

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No choices if its already defined as mc cuck and gf cheating, i dont understand the meaning behind choices, its possible i got it wrong
The only choices will either lead to her fucking around behind his back or in front of him.

It's a full NTR game, there is no romance tag, the option of being faithful isn't there and never was. This game is either for fans of NTR or those that just want to see people fuck.

Reactions: fbass

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
The only choices will either lead to her fucking around behind his back or in front of him.

It's a full NTR game, there is no romance tag, the option of being faithful isn't there and never was. This game is either for fans of NTR or those that just want to see people fuck.
Indeed, welp thanks for letting me know , from now on ill just stay away from ntr tags with no romance tag :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm playing the game for the female MC. The male MC in this game is a total loser. I don't care what happens to him.

The female on the other hand....yummy. (Pity about the rapish scene, that almost spoiled it for me.)

Reactions: Luther Arkwright

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
That's the way I spot the difference. If it has no romance tag then it goes into my clit flick pile, if it has romance it goes into my popcorn and cuddle blanket pile.
I think that I will follow your methodology on this as it seems to be a good standard. Thank you! :) Still, the wording in the description bothers me. Perhaps, it was my time working as an editor. Haha!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Attention to history. It's more like that. She was tired of the life she was leading and the guys she was with and she took a formal boyfriend to change her life. But immediately look for those guys and that life again. The intention to be otherwise is very short. It's like the decision at the end of the year to start going to the gym on January 1 and the day 3 you delete the gym

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Development Update: Pandora's Box 0.6
Hey guys. Just a quick update post. The new version is being worked on as I am writing this post and it's on schedule!
New things to expect are: New characters, hidden scenes based on your Corruption points, catch up mechanic for Corruption points via choices, lots of lewd scenes and more

iSkaz

May 2, 2017

Heya guys! Welcome to version 0.6 of Pandora's Box!
Overview:
  • ~250 rendered images (including the animations).
  • 4 new sex scenes: 2 Masturbation, Handjob, Lesbian (cunnilingus)
  • New characters.
  • New feature that I wanted to add for a long time -- Gallery:

It basically works like this:
Once you get to a particular sex scene you will unlock it in the Gallery for quick viewing. It does not include text or story elements. Only the sex scenes + climax. It also does not currently include sound (might implement at a later date). It's like a tracker/achievement system where you can see how much of the game you've seen based on your choices. I want to add that feature to Forgotten Paradise as well, but I don't know if it will be in the next update.
  • BF route will have sex scenes! I have planned so far up to 4 potential partners for him. It will be based on your choice, of course. Whether you want to stay loyal to your girlfriend or not.
Fixes include:
  • Fixed clipping of GF's hair from the Blowjob animation on Day 1-3
  • Fixed a spelling error on Day 4 at the Gym, thanks to patron feedback. Please continue to provide feedback... I am testing the game a lot, but I am only human and make mistakes. Thank you!
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:
Mega links: , ;
Google drive links: , ;
  • Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.

All renders included in the 0.6 update:

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes