KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
read voidstar comment ntr avoidable was never part of this game. This game is pure ntr only.

Even Forgotton paradise has avoidable ntr but the rape scene with the mc was never avoidable. So if you cant stand it just start avoiding this developer games it would be a better option.. Complaining has so use.
I'm surprised this discussion still running, the mechanics and the story are very clear this game will be NTR focused and avoid it means you are avoiding 95% of the game content. The Void Star is an NTR lover, you can see when he always create weak MCs that somehow is humiliated, his two games have that. So, if you don't like any NTR content, you better avoid any Void Star games.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm surprised this discussion still running, the mechanics and the story are very clear this game will be NTR focused and avoid it means you are avoiding 95% of the game content. The Void Star is an NTR lover, you can see when he always create weak MCs that somehow is humiliated, his two games have that. So, if you don't like any NTR content, you better avoid any Void Star games.
Pretty ironic that the Forgotten Paradise MC is weak even though he was in the military and was made to be in charge. o_O

Reactions: Canto Forte

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Pretty ironic that the Forgotten Paradise MC is weak even though he was in the military and was made to be in charge. o_O
I'm not talking about his skills, I'm taking he's weak sexually. In the last update, he was tied and raped and the most part of the game he's passive, so I'm saying Void Star always create Beta male MCs and Pandora's box is no different.

Reactions: Canto Forte

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Wish the female model was in a non ntr and male only protagonist game. That is my opinion, I am not talking about someone elses fetishes.

Skipping.

Reactions: greattaste

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Need to add the Rape tag to genres.

Also NTR is unavoidable.

Also, there is no way to avoid acting like a fucking retard in this game. If you like being forced into stupid choices, this is the game for you.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Same comments on repeat as an endless cycle.
No self-awareness nor intelligence, only a mindless loop for the coding error on their software.
A kind of hell for the evil people who must've done something wrong to make God hate them.
A good person wouldn't suffer like that.
Death will set you free.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I would suggest you actually play the game and present some feed back - what to do next, what was your highlight of the gameplay, why you would recommend this game.
Happy gaming and positive thinking to all!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, so I'm no fan of NTR, but this update was definitely better then the last one.

My canon play through will probably not have a lot of sex, as I want to play the GF as a strong character theat only have sex when she want to. The BF is a loser in any case, does not matter how you play him, so fuck him, I hope she leaves or humiliate him. Just please do not let her be raped again!

I also played through with her corrupting herself her, and it's not too bad (As a non-NTR player). The only scene and character I truely despise is Billy and his raping.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Even with the choices i made she still gets raped no matter what, in the end i guess its not a game for people that hate ntr
Choices are kinda useless , like when theres a random girl blowing the mc , i was like : no i dont want to, give me the choice to say no and go back to my gf

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Here everyone is talking about the rape, and it turns out that when she talks to the rapist she is not even angry with him. And now what? No police, no anger, no nothing
That was terrible writing...My only complain about the new update.

Even with the choices i made she still gets raped no matter what, in the end i guess its not a game for people that hate ntr
Choices are kinda useless , like when theres a random girl blowing the mc , i was like : no i dont want to, give me the choice to say no and go back to my gf
My suggestion is to play as the GF. Let her be you MC. The BF is a twat and loser.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What do u mean the ntr was unavoidable? Im playing the coruption route so dont know how the other rout plays out.

Are you saying even if you play the game were both are faithfull and not horny with or around others she fucks her ex anyway?
Yes

oxycorp

Jun 29, 2018
Am i the only one disappointed that this update didnt feature any Bill (not counting the texts)? ;)

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes