Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep raising invisible walls to keep any thing from bursting your bubble.
Mingle a little. Don't be a stranger.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not understand. She says she misses fucking with her ex, and then why did she leave him. Well it also seems that she wanted a stable relationship and is going to fuck everything that breathe,,,

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But I heard that the male MC's girlfriend gets raped by her ex if you don't stay. If you stay, she cheats on MC with him or something. Neither one is acceptable at any rate.
In part I kinda would like to play the game and see if the story is any good if you play the game the opposite it's supposed to be played (boyfriend not being submissive and girlfriend not being corrupt), but I'm gonna throw a wild but educated guess and say that there's not much content on that path H-scene wise. Plus judging by the preview pictures, MC has a baby dick and I heard that he's a real asshole.
So there's really nothing for me in the game, would've kinda liked to play just because the girlfriend's model is quite nice, haha, but I don't play NTR/rape content, and I don't play asshole baby dick characters either :p
There is the key - it is all the lies she tells - > MC leaves, she will play the rough card.
-> MC stays, she will play the lame card. Either way the shrew wins, MC has no way out. It is a [VN] afterall!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I do not understand. She says she misses fucking with her ex, and then why did she leave him. Well it also seems that she wanted a stable relationship and is going to fuck everything that breathe,,,
You do not have to understand, that is a different game entirely. This is about some gua uld switching bodies between partners and sharing its perspective. He does not get his hosts either.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Not just leave him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only good thing about this is the only ntr will occur when the girlfriend is corrupted and you can lose corruption too now with choices while previously you could only quickly gain corruption, so in the end she can still be saved..

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did nobody ever bother to look at the overhead huge banner?
He is clean lean mean with some high hair.
She got pierced all the taboo things that signal all the wrong signals in any culture imaginable. Do you still need to guess who is wrong in boasting that look?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There is the key - it is all the lies she tells - > MC leaves, she will play the rough card.
-> MC stays, she will play the lame card. Either way the shrew wins, MC has no way out. It is a [VN] afterall!
Haha, well thanks for the warning :p
But yeah, after reading the reviews and posts in the thread, it's safe to say that it is not a story for me, and that's okay, there are games for everyone :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could still be the law and enter this dark infested quadrant of the never ending city and play the dredd. Play Silvester or Wesley or even Carl. You can unplug from this matrix any time. Game on!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Not many choices there. In the bathroom with the hooker ... why dont we have a choice? Sure it is a key plot point, but now you dont feel like you are in control.

Reactions: magus448

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It depends if your character is not submissinve or the girlfriend is not corrupted not much will happen. she will skip most of the ntr scenes in my game.. actually no ntr even occured in this episode.

btw voidstar has admitted that ntr will always happen in this game so if you dont like that just skip this game.. At least it is good we now have choice to make the girlfriend less corrupted instead of her turning into a total slut. Like it previously was in former episodes..

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Leaves wanting more that for sure but still nice to see an update.
Erika remains absolutely beautiful and her body is perfect. I've enjoyed the closeups on her face a lot. Looking forward to keep seeing more, as well as on her body.
Good job.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
When I first played this Game I thought NTR was optional, I guess I was wrong.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
read voidstar comment ntr avoidable was never part of this game. This game is pure ntr only.

That is not true though. The comment you are quoting is for Forgotten Paradise. And it is 100% avoidable there. I even have a button which removes absolutely all netorare scenes. Pandora's Box is a diifferent story. I do try and give choices to players as well. But when I need to advance the main plot I can't give choices to because I need the main story to follow a main direction towards. So I'd suggest not to play Pandora's Box if you are not a fan of any sort of NTR.
Even Forgotton paradise has avoidable ntr but the rape scene with the mc was never avoidable. So if you cant stand it just start avoiding this developer games it would be a better option.. Complaining has so use.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
.... Has it been a while since this game was updated? I am following it for some reason but have no memory of playing it.... typically the "Lesbian" tag is sufficient for me to play a game so I can see it's not a glitch, but I honestly don't remember it...?:unsure:

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes