Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys new member here, I came for the foot fetish (is it worth it?) but talk of the rape and this ntr (don't know what that is) kinda scares me a bit.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys new member here, I came for the foot fetish (is it worth it?) but talk of the rape and this ntr (don't know what that is) kinda scares me a bit.
Don't be scared. Foot fetish is for you to cum in her foot if you have sex with her. If you didn't have a footjob, you can't cum in her foot. That's it :)

Reactions: Gentoo

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, the renders seemed great, and the girl is hot as fuck, but, I'm not gonna play this one, I'll leave this one to you gentleman :p reason is, I hate ntr, and I hate rape even more, so this one isn't really for me ;)

Reactions: McWoodz

mightlemon

Sep 2, 2018
Reactions: LP83

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
I dont like this game, he doesn't make real choices, you have to make dumb "choices" and cheating his girlfriend in the game, the stupid "choices" that the game forces you to make cause your girlfriend in the game to be raped while your character is drunk in the next room in his house . This looks more like a bad movie than a game, the game template tries to be modern but makes the game weird and heavy.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'll agree with you about unshaven, but all I see are piercings, they stick out like a sore thumb (or a big fat pimple) that hides her true beauty.
Piercings are like tattoos, if done well it can be extremely sexy for me. Obviously, I like flawless skin with no piercings or tattoos as well (Neither me or my wife have any tattoos), but you get some sexy tattoos and piercings that turns me on like crazy.

The lady on here is sooo fucking sexy. Oh..I love her body proportions Slightly bigger but and smaller breast. i'd fuck her senseless. Her piercings and shaved head dies not detract from her sexiness from me.

Having said that, I haves seen some pretty offputing tattoos, and some piercings are to much for me too.
My pet hate is fake boobs...I would rater see a girl in an A cup then fake boobs. I like large breasts as well, but absolutely hate fake boobs. (Going from A to B or C, is somewhat OK, but I still prefer natural breasts, even if smaller)

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
My personal philosophy towards tags is, If there's blackmail, you should assume there will be some form of cheating or rape,(reluctance/nonconsenting) if there's cheating or rape then whether there's a tag or not you should assume there's gonna be some form of Ntr, and if there's an Ntr tag there's most certainly going to be some form of blackmail, cheating or rape mixed in there somewhere since these scenarios usual go hand and hand with each other.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
What's happened to my game? I downloaded it and played yesterday. Today i click to the exe, game didn't opened and the file disappeard from the folder. i tried to delete the entire folder and unzip another time, but when i do this, the exe file is no more present (7up says "can not open file, pandorabox.exe

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes