magus448

May 22, 2018
What's happened to my game? I downloaded it and played yesterday. Today i click to the exe, game didn't opened and the file disappeard from the folder. i tried to delete the entire folder and unzip another time, but when i do this, the exe file is no more present (7up says "can not open file, pandorabox.exe
Your antivirus must have killed it. Put the game's folder in it's exceptions list.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
What's happened to my game? I downloaded it and played yesterday. Today i click to the exe, game didn't opened and the file disappeard from the folder. i tried to delete the entire folder and unzip another time, but when i do this, the exe file is no more present (7up says "can not open file, pandorabox.exe
It's prob your computer telling you not to play the game so you will not have to be disappointed!

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
You may to want to stop and think. Is her being raped considered NTR? I don't think so.
I would say it is NOT NTR because she said no, she's not trying to cheat or make the player jealous. And it's the player's fault for knowing of the ex's motives (cell phone texts and he brought alcohol) then ignoring signs and getting black out drunk so he couldn't prevent it. And I'm aware the player doesn't get to choose or prevent that from happening.
My point is this. If she's raped, I don't consider it NTR. At all.

EDITED.. I still don't like the choice.. either she gets raped or she cheats on the MC. One or the other. No middle ground, no way to stop it.
rape is actually NTR Type C according to vndb: "The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish."

Not that I'm saying you have to like rape, but blackmail/rape (pretty sure its still rape if u blackmail someone for sex) are in tons of japanese ntr manga(comics) and games. You can't just say it is not NTR because you don't like it. And it could be very confusing to some if you say this is not unavoidable ntr.

Though I do agree that this kind of NTR usually aren't fun unless made believable and the gf being corrupted properly.

nsj

May 18, 2018
no walkthrough?
No need it's either. Choosing to have sex scenes or choose not too. Well from what you can read with the lady it's be raped instead.

Just as this other game with the father and son, you can probably choose two main paths.
Male: become more submissive, lose out on sex scenes, or fuck everything.
Female: become corrupt or be raped and lose out on some sex scenes.

ShadesAtNight

Jul 28, 2017
Well some choices do seem to lock certain scenes out, so a walk through would be nice to keep ahead of that, or if you're more interested in scenes featuring specific content, and want to know how far you have to go to get that, etc etc...

And speaking of scenes with specific content, any more girl girl stuff in the latest update? Haven't seen much said about that.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Your pc did not like the ntr in this game so it deleted it for you.

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone know if the next release is getting closer? says 5th every month on his patreon, but doesnt look like that happend.
also is he actually making 2 games at once?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not a fan of that hair or the excessive piercings on the face and yet the Mc's girlfriend is hot as fuck.... :love: :LOL:

iSkaz

May 2, 2017
Hey guys! Welcome to 0.5 update for Pandora's Box.
New stuff in 0.5:
  • 180+ rendered images (including the animations).
  • 4 new sex scenes
  • New characters and a new location (Night Club)
  • New music track added for the Night Club and Credits screen.
  • Small bug fixes from previous days including the week days (Had Monday repeat twice in a row)
  • Now you can also lose points based on your choices. 2 choices this version take away points.
  • I plan on adding more catch-up choices in terms of Corruption or Submission points. I understand that if you refuse to do even 2 of the current choices you are not going to get the chance to do the rest. I will be introducing more options that grant points in the future while still giving you the option to select differently every now and then.
  • Added the first hotspot (clickable) scene. This is big, because I am planning on using this feature quite a bit in the future. Not necessarily for this game though.
  • Finally a for my Patrons. It's a different format than my other game. I am using a .pdf this time around and I think it will be a lot easier to read and update.
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:
Mega links: , ;
Google drive links: , ;
  • Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.

All renders included in the 0.5 update:

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
Hey guys! Welcome to 0.5 update for Pandora's Box.
New stuff in 0.5:
  • 180+ rendered images (including the animations).
  • 4 new sex scenes
  • New characters and a new location (Night Club)
  • New music track added for the Night Club and Credits screen.
  • Small bug fixes from previous days including the week days (Had Monday repeat twice in a row)
  • Now you can also lose points based on your choices. 2 choices this version take away points.
  • I plan on adding more catch-up choices in terms of Corruption or Submission points. I understand that if you refuse to do even 2 of the current choices you are not going to get the chance to do the rest. I will be introducing more options that grant points in the future while still giving you the option to select differently every now and then.
  • Added the first hotspot (clickable) scene. This is big, because I am planning on using this feature quite a bit in the future. Not necessarily for this game though.
  • Finally a for my Patrons. It's a different format than my other game. I am using a .pdf this time around and I think it will be a lot easier to read and update.
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:
Mega links: , ;
Google drive links: , ;
  • Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.

All renders included in the 0.5 update:
thanksssss

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's funny that, even in the slut route, she rages at the pic. I mean, when you already have teased old men, got fingerbanged by a dude, sucked a bouncer and fucked your ex, you don't exactly have the moral high ground.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes