radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Added rape tag.
My take on this...
The MC's an absolute moron for hearing what she said then agreeing to drink.. a blithering idiot, in my opinion. I would have thrown the ex's ass out when she made the remark she did about being taken advantage of. Remember the first episode where she talked about her ex and what he did? Or even the text exchange between the two men? Flash forward to now, hearing her say what she said?? Oh hell no. I would have told him "I see what you're doing. GTFO. NOW." I think she was trying to warn him to watch her ex in case anything happened but wanted and hoped to still have a good night where everybody could heal the past but that's not how it turned out. The moronic MC trusts her ex, takes his girlfriend's comment as a joke, and then gets drunk. He made the choice to get drunk and put her in danger. His poor gf paid the price for his stupidity. He failed in the most basic of responsibilities and now his girlfriend has to pay the price because she just got raped. Again.. the mc is the second worst of the worms. The ex is the worst of the worms.
Possible bug here. When I played through it was sorta on the non-NTR path. I didn't get the choice to drink or not drink. I was actually flummoxed that the scene escalated so quickly because in my playthrough there was no transition to the drinking part. I didn't even know the ex was over for dinner/drinks/whatever. It was like the scene jumped into the middle of them drinking. I assumed he had roofied them both but wasn't sure since I didn't see the transition scene. I didn't even know what happened. Some movies jump into the middle of dinner scene where dinner was discussed previously and then they jump right into the middle of it, so I assumed that was what happened, then suddenly, BAM, rape scene.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure I'll play next version but not because of the last scene. I said 'have at it', had a hunch resisting would be worse based on the story leading up to that evening (plus stupid MC deserved it). :)

Thankful the dev made sure I didn't care about anyone in the game from the start.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Seriously? Been avoiding NTR the whole game. And when the time comes, I can't avoid NTR? I'm a little bit disappointed. I should be able to avoid The Big NTR, shouldn't I?

Reactions: Wildbill5150

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Seriously? Been avoiding NTR the whole game. And when the time comes, I can't avoid NTR? I'm a little bit disappointed. I should be able to avoid The Big NTR, shouldn't I?
You may to want to stop and think. Is her being raped considered NTR? I don't think so.
I would say it is NOT NTR because she said no, she's not trying to cheat or make the player jealous. And it's the player's fault for knowing of the ex's motives (cell phone texts and he brought alcohol) then ignoring signs and getting black out drunk so he couldn't prevent it. And I'm aware the player doesn't get to choose or prevent that from happening.
My point is this. If she's raped, I don't consider it NTR. At all.

EDITED.. I still don't like the choice.. either she gets raped or she cheats on the MC. One or the other. No middle ground, no way to stop it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
either she gets raped or she cheats on the MC. One or the other. No middle ground, no way to stop it.
Wait wait wait, I was going to give to actually give this another chance based on what you said before. I was kind of under the impression that the rape itself was pivotal to the story in one way to another, whether he was using it as some traumatic experience to push the story further or something close to that. I would have been kind of ok with that, however the fact that there's another just blanket NTR option throws that under the rug. There's seemingly no reason there shouldn't be an option to stop it other then a big fuck off to all the normies. Am I wrong?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@RedPillBlues You're not wrong. Either she gets raped in one route or she cheats on the mc in the submissive route.
Yeah.. In "non-ntr" route, she gets raped by her ex. You can't choose to avoid that.
On the NTR route, she does not turn him down at the party. Also can't avoid that either.
There's no middle ground. No way to choose for her to avoid her nasty ex. He gets sex no matter what! Either she consents or she doesn't. Doesn't matter- Ex gets sex while the mc is passed out.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@RedPillBlues You're not wrong. Either she gets raped in one route or she cheats on the mc in the submissive route.
Yeah.. In "non-ntr" route, she gets raped by her ex. You can't choose to avoid that.
On the NTR route, she does not turn him down at the party. Also can't avoid that either.
There's no middle ground. No way to choose for her to avoid her nasty ex. He gets sex no matter what! Either she consents or she doesn't. Doesn't matter- Ex gets sex while the mc is passed out.
Well I guess I'll check back on this thread in a year or so and see if that changes, quite disappointing. Thanks for the heads up.

DarkAssassin

Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
You may to want to stop and think. Is her being raped considered NTR? I don't think so.
I would say it is NOT NTR because she said no, she's not trying to cheat or make the player jealous. And it's the player's fault for knowing of the ex's motives (cell phone texts and he brought alcohol) then ignoring signs and getting black out drunk so he couldn't prevent it. And I'm aware the player doesn't get to choose or prevent that from happening.

EDITED.. I still don't like the choice.. either she gets raped or she cheats on the MC. One or the other. No middle ground, no way to stop it.
You are right man! I understand. But I hate it :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I honestly think that scene sets up the entire story from now on and the "perv with a computer" who recorded that also figures into the story big-time.
With the ex either raping her or cheating on mc with her, he sets up the story line where the ex tries to get her away from the mc and ruin the mc's life. The perv who recorded it might share the footage with someone who knows the mc and they alert him to it? Maybe like he starts recording, uses a drone or whatever and it hears her say "Why did I do that?" or "OMG. He just raped me." That could flip the script, too. There's a BIG reason why that scene was saved for last. Also, back in "Forgotten Paradise", the Void Star showed a habit of stopping on cliffhangers.

I don't like this decision at all either but I hope there can be redemption at the end of the road. If not, turn into Liam Neeson?

Reactions: Alfius

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
has the trojan been dealt with?
What trojan? Did you get a warning from your antivirus? In that case it was a typical false positive.

If you have any doubts, upload the suspicious file to virustotal.com to see what more than 60 antimalware engines (including top of the line engines like ESET, Kaspersky, F-Secure and others) think about this file. If only a few engines mark it as suspicious (while most top of the line engines do not), then it's highly likely that it's a false positive. Most false positives you get for game engines like Ren'Py, RPGM or Unity are from Microsoft, Baidu, Avira and McAfee and a few others. Usually it's their heuristic engine that classifies the found "malware" as some type of general trojan.
Those warnings just keep popping up from time to time from a short list of engines without any improvement, while other engines are fine with those files.

Read about how Virustotal works:

Reactions: Print0o

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
if the girlfriend start having sex with others then she should not complain when the mc start doing the same. that way pandora is really open. but never liked playing a submissive bitch. give me at aleast a mc that has some balls on them. this could still be great game where both sides start having lots of sex and not caring what the thinks.

She also looks like jealous one where she started to complain when you where just talking to another female the privilige is not only her. btw did she not try to make the player saying she would do lots of guys now ? i need to replay the beginning again where your going to get aquinted with the work place.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
if the girlfriend start having sex with others then she should not complain when the mc start doing the same. that way pandora is really open. but never liked playing a submissive bitch. give me at aleast a mc that has some balls on them. this could still be great game where both sides start having lots of sex and not caring what the thinks.

She also looks like jealous one where she started to complain when you where just talking to another female the privilige is not only her. btw did she not try to make the player saying she would do lots of guys now ? i need to replay the beginning again where your going to get aquinted with the work place.
The way I see the GF is that she actually likes a monogamous relationship with a faithful partner, but likes to have sex a lot and does not mind flirting with other men, but not cross the line. That was how I was playing her, but the last scene was a bit rough for me.

I understand that this is a game with NTR/corruption themes, so I expected this to change, but the rape was a bit much for me. I'm still going to continue playing this. Hopefully the ex BF get's what he deserve somewhere down the line. I will see how it pans out.

Reactions: Dependable_223

DarkAssassin

Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

I just remembered. She was wet and she said not to cum inside. I'd say she could've stopped it if she wanted to. So that's not rape, is it?

Sep 18, 2018
oh i like the music that plays on start screen.. does it have a name or something, so i can search it on youtube or somewhere else

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just remembered. She was wet and she said not to cum inside. I'd say she could've stopped it if she wanted to. So that's not rape, is it?
She wanted to push him away and he grabbed her hands behind her back and proceeded to push his dick in her mouth. That's rape.

The fact that he tells her she's wet and proceeds to rape her does not change this fact. The fact that she tells him to pull out is already after the fact that he already started to rape her. She is already past drunk and possible drugged as well to say anything coherently. It's like starting to have sex with someone sleeping and they say shit while sleeping.

DarkAssassin

Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
She wanted to push him away and he grabbed her hands behind her back and proceeded to push his dick in her mouth. That's rape.

The fact that he tells her she's wet and proceeds to rape her does not change this fact. The fact that she tells him to pull out is already after the fact that he already started to rape her. She is already past drunk and possible drugged as well to say anything coherently. It's like starting to have sex with someone sleeping and they say shit while sleeping.
I guess we'll have to find out in the next update :v

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes