xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Uneven, too. Like the Wendy shit was pointless and the animations were so much worse than the main ones.
Yeah, completly agree with you! That BJ animation is also terrible... Her head is constantly inside the guys belly. In my opinion, if you can't do it properly, then don't bother, just release a normalrender, instead of something that will clearly look ridiculous...

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, completly agree with you! That BJ animation is also terrible... Her head is constantly inside the guys belly. In my opinion, if you can't do it properly, then don't bother, just release a normalrender, instead of something that will clearly look ridiculous...
Bad angle and yeah, I was really distracted by the clipping. To their credit the animations have gotten better over time, so at least they're trying.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pandora's Box [v0.7] [Void Star] (836 mb rar pc source)
125 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just deleted the game from my computer. Seriously again drugged to be fucked by the same miserable guy ?.
The first time I didn't like it at all, but this time it has already been too much. No matter what you do, it is fucked again by the same bastard. Bye and good luck

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So Nadia is still fucking gorgeous, at least this time she were able to tell Bill to fuck off. I just hope I can still get some future sexual content by telling him to fuck off.

Ugh... Bill is a disgusting piece of shit, I still hope there is a path where someone can beat the shit out of him.
The male MC is pretty pathetic. Nadia should drop his ass ASAP.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just deleted the game from my computer. Seriously again drugged to be fucked by the same miserable guy ?.
The first time I didn't like it at all, but this time it has already been too much. No matter what you do, it is fucked again by the same bastard. Bye and good luck
Hmmmm I disagree
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are in this together. "dropping his ass" is by definition outrageous as is beating the main villain into submission => plot would evaporate in an instant;)!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
They are in this together. "dropping his ass" is by definition outrageous as is beating the main villain into submission => plot would evaporate in an instant;)!
I know, I know... That's just me talking, my wish list. I also know that no one is going to beat Bill's ass, but it sure would be satisfactory for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

awiwi

May 14, 2019
A shame about the ntr.
Mind you, I don't mind that there are ntr games out there. It's just that I liked the renders in the preview images enough that I would have liked to play this. If after this game they make a new one with themes that appeal to me and with beautiful 'heroines' like in this one I'll be glad to try it out. EDIT: And I don't even dislike ntr per se, as long as it is avoidable through the actions and theres enough plot/story when avoiding it, it can be pretty fun to have opponents and win the girl's heart.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then play! Be the White Knight! MAke the most of your options to save your spouse and shelter her from harm! All for the Glory of Gaming!!!

• Angry
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes